Lesbian threesomes only contain FFF animations

The "Filter Lesbian/Gay Animations" option is already disabled, in one on one scenarios I have the option to choose between FF animations and MF animations (with the female taking the male role using a strapon), but in threesome scenarios the only options that appear are FFF even though I have MFF, MMF, MFM, etc animations installed.

I have tried changing the SL effective gender of any of the characters I want to be involved with in the animation, but they don´t use the strapon, and changing the gender each time I want the character to take the role of female or male is not ideal; I know I can swap actor positions mid-animation, but that doesn´t fix the strapon situation.

Maybe changing the tags, but there is no option in any of the SL mods, and even though there was I don´t know how I could edit these tags so that the animations I'm looking for appear in female-only sex scenes.

How can I make use of these MFF, MMF, MFM, etc without changing the effective gender and with the females taking the male role using the strapon?

P.D: I'm pretty sure the "Filter Lesbian/Gay Animations" option doesn´t work how it should, but the game is forced to show MF when there are no FF animations in, for example "I want you to ride me".