[mod] Complex Slits - Dynamic Pubic hair for women

Hi All,

I have made a mod that expands on 'Simple Slits' by WaffleIron as well as the other mod that added a pubic hair diffuse, by adding a dynamic pubic hair generation via decals.

There's a custom gene with 9 different options looking at 8 different decals (with a bit of dynamic generation based on gene strenght) + no pubic hair for women.

Some Screenshots:

Spoiler

image.png.e9f1fc978a140d0bf8940235e4346090.png

image.png.4c34e75ff8ce7832b057548e882e0852.png

image.png.a7668ff6b5e15d8bc3c6d10702ab1df9.png

image.png.0b8dc0a530f4bc9e00f5ace9e31b20d0.png

image.png.a36397e8686c957ad5a9cab24c64675b.png

image.png.abfbb7cdc1f5ddcbb8792f46a32c7e02.png

image.png.530ed8198eb1ede6167d6d2cc4ae97c2.png

image.png.41721c86848a24a9c5773df212b19bf9.png

image.png.aa58270306a518a69cb7161930b14ad6.png

If you wish to install this mod, you should enable it and disable 'Simple Slits' by WaffleIron

This is still an experimental version so please leave a comment, let me know if you have any feedback, suggestions or if you run into any issues running this mod.

Complex Slits 1.1.7z

Edited by gemaped462
updated mod
4 hours ago, jeejee2 said:

The gene is not showing up. The pubic hair does change when randomly generating looks, but there is no way to manually change it...

Looks like it wasn't applied to a group for the Ruler Designer.

If you want to do it yourself, open the body_hair_decals_gene.txt file in the mod and add "group = body" in the line below "gene_pussy_hair".

Should show up in the designer after that.

22 hours ago, jeejee2 said:

The gene is not showing up. The pubic hair does change when randomly generating looks, but there is no way to manually change it...

18 hours ago, MongoBongoArt said:

Looks like it wasn't applied to a group for the Ruler Designer.

If you want to do it yourself, open the body_hair_decals_gene.txt file in the mod and add "group = body" in the line below "gene_pussy_hair".

Should show up in the designer after that.

Thank you I have updated the mod with this. I've also updated the female_body diffuse for a better one i've found

7 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Any chance you could make it so the pussy hair matches the hair-colour?

I will look into it

4 hours ago, Durante said:

Add support for CBO please

I'll talk to the mod creator asking him how I could make it compatible

• 3 weeks later...

Great mod but i would like to know if there is any way to choose wich styles i want to be able in the game (not only to my character but all characters) ? Or is it totally random?

I'm asking because I don´t want the totally shaved style, as far a i know pubic waxing wasn't common in the medieval era