FULL UNLOCKED version of "Hook 5" (released after ModsGarden went down.)

21 hours ago, OysterMug said:

You don't mention your version of TK17, but if you're still using 7.5, you should upgrade to VX (which is much faster.) Old 7.5 contains a TON of abandoned & redundant scripts that makes everything take twice as long.

If you are using VX, the easiest way to speed things up is to disable as many Addons as possible. All those Addons take a long time to load. This is why using a "Mod Manager" like "JSGME" is extremely helpful.

To bulk-resize skin textures, you'll need a graphics program that lets you create custom batch scripts to do it for you (I don't know of any but I'm sure they're out there.)

Re: My Main11.fx, it should work fine with ReShade (though I've never tried to use Hook 5 & ReShade at the same time.) There's nothing you can do in ReShade that H5 can't already do, so you're better off just editing the Main11.fx to create the look you want.

I'm using VX v10.1.00 and waiting For the V11, where can I find that JSGME You mention?

6 hours ago, Elio81 said:

I'm using VX v10.1.00 and waiting For the V11, where can I find that JSGME You mention?

JSGME (free) Mod Manager.

Easy to use. You place all of your mods in sub-folders inside a Mods folder. The path in each sub-folder tells JSGME where to copy your mods.

JSGME checks for duplicates when you install your mods so you don't install the same mod twice. And it makes it easy to "uninstall/reinstall" mods to help you track down bugs/conflicts. (And IMHO, it ensures you have a copy of every mod in case of disaster... like drive failure or accidental erasure.) And for you, JSGME will let you easily disable/enable mods as needed to speed up loading times.

If you already have a lot of Addons/Activemod mods installed, you'll find a couple of my utilities useful: "Activemod Mover" and "Addons Mover" (the latter I just updated to v2.0 to add support for V11. I'll upload it to PhoenixGarden for everyone as soon as V11 is released.) Both utilities will automatically create those subfolders for you and build your library in seconds so that you don't spend the next 6 months moving each mod and creating all those subfolders by hand. ;)

Edited by OysterMug
On 7/6/2023 at 1:59 PM, OysterMug said:

JSGME (free) Mod Manager.

Easy to use. You place all of your mods in sub-folders inside a Mods folder. The path in each sub-folder tells JSGME where to copy your mods.

JSGME checks for duplicates when you install your mods so you don't install the same mod twice. And it makes it easy to "uninstall/reinstall" mods to help you track down bugs/conflicts. (And IMHO, it ensures you have a copy of every mod in case of disaster... like drive failure or accidental erasure.) And for you, JSGME will let you easily disable/enable mods as needed to speed up loading times.

If you already have a lot of Addons/Activemod mods installed, you'll find a couple of my utilities useful: "Activemod Mover" and "Addons Mover" (the latter I just updated to v2.0 to add support for V11. I'll upload it to PhoenixGarden for everyone as soon as V11 is released.) Both utilities will automatically create those subfolders for you and build your library in seconds so that you don't spend the next 6 months moving each mod and creating all those subfolders by hand. ;)

Thank You do much, You are the Best