Is it possible to have sex with the clone of yourself made by the Duplicato spell?

Exactly as it says on the tin, is it possible for your Sim to fuck their clone made by casting Duplicato? Or potentially invite the clone for a threesome if you're wanting to spice things up for your Sim and their spouse?

I'm hoping you can do that cause it sounds fun, but I also don't really know how the clone system works or whether or not it's possible.

Edited by DIO over Za Warudo
Adding tags
3 hours ago, Mousetain said:

Huh, interesting idea! I'm curious to know as well.

2 hours ago, thaclone said:

just try it?!
I don't know how the clone spell works, but if you "create" a NPC (or even a PC) why should it not be working? I mean, you can have sex with every sim in the game

So I ended up testing it, and apparently it is possible to have sex with your clone from the spell.

Though it seems that unless you have the "always accept sex" option turned on (or whatever it's called) you do need to build up your relationship with the clone first before they will accept.

And you better hope the spell doesn't fail, cause apparently that summons an evil clone that beats the shit out of you and despises you.

I've tried this a while back and can confirm it works. The only issue I've noticed is that the sim that's cloned is temporary and I THINK it disappears from the world after its time has run out. So what ends up happening is that you get a bunch of clones filling up your relationship tab and personally I wasn't able to make them reappear or invite them back to show up at the house. I must've had like four or five clones before I stopped duping more in fear that I was messing up my save file in some way lol. But this all could've just been a problem on my end lol.

EDIT: I think one of the more "safer" clones would be the ones that you create using the cloning machine via scientist career. That's because they're more permanent I guess.

Edited by HentaiGnome
3 hours ago, lisander68 said:

I don't understand the point of having sex with one's clone, as he says @thaclone

just buy the seductive premium trait to have sex with anyone and you're done, and you don't even need to have relationships or friendships, you just need to have it ?

Mainly a roleplay idea I had where a spellcaster sim could get her spouse a threesome with "twins" for a birthday or anniversary present. At least that's the idea I had. 

On 2/12/2022 at 2:17 PM, DIO over Za Warudo said:

Exactly as it says on the tin, is it possible for your Sim to fuck their clone made by casting Duplicato? Or potentially invite the clone for a threesome if you're wanting to spice things up for your Sim and their spouse?

I'm hoping you can do that cause it sounds fun, but I also don't really know how the clone system works or whether or not it's possible.

It works. But sometime when adding the clone to your household, the clone is counted as siblings, not household member. So the hierachy of the household member is acting up, and you need to check for WW's incest option

Yes. they're always siblings. If the creating sim has the incest trait, even if he/she has no other living relatives, so will the created sim and they can boink (assuming you have the inappropriate unlock and the Pateron version and the setting are incest only by trait cuz who want's to walk in on, you know, Mr. Goth and Cassy....) You can make them permanent by befriending them and adding them to your household. So, use the forced friendship potion (since you have a spell caster), duplicato, then use the power of forced friendship, and invite to add to your household.

Trying to use the super friendly reward trait won't work, because your sim is already acquainted with the new duplicate.

Mind you, they don't have to stay in your household. Not sure what causes the option to split from household and move is, but if it appears they can move out. You can also just edit town and split the household. Of course, you can do the same thing in CAS by just saving the sim you want to duplicate, and then adding in CAS with the cas.fulleditmode. Kinda breaks the immersion, tho. Much better to do it in game.

The Duplicator spell  uses a random skin tone, so the skin tone is not copied, and the names are usually some gawd awful random name.

What's needed for Hetero (and in general) is a sex/gender change and gender preference spell.

If you use WW and have the attraction set to the sim's own traits, they will find their duplicate extremely attractive if the duplicate is their gender preference.

I mean, you can do just about anything you want in cas, or with MCCC, like removing the blood relationship all together, but why bother with the game?

Edited by MrGrey
On 2/12/2022 at 8:52 AM, lisander68 said:

I don't understand the point of having sex with one's clone, as he says @thaclone

just buy the seductive premium trait to have sex with anyone and you're done, and you don't even need to have relationships or friendships, you just need to have it ?

Why have sex with anyone when you can have sex with someone?

there are reasons for it. Say you  have your sim leveled up with magic (obviously) or the cloning machine from the science career (the was a great mod that would let you clone a sim and change sex and age! Yeah, it's broken now...). Imagine having a teenage clone that has a university degree! the clone has all the traits of the original, so if your original has the never hungry or never sleeps reward traits, so does their clone!

You level up ONE sim, and can create a small army of clones that are the same level. Party all night and all day!

On 2/12/2022 at 8:32 AM, HentaiGnome said:

I've tried this a while back and can confirm it works. The only issue I've noticed is that the sim that's cloned is temporary and I THINK it disappears from the world after its time has run out. So what ends up happening is that you get a bunch of clones filling up your relationship tab and personally I wasn't able to make them reappear or invite them back to show up at the house. I must've had like four or five clones before I stopped duping more in fear that I was messing up my save file in some way lol. But this all could've just been a problem on my end lol.

EDIT: I think one of the more "safer" clones would be the ones that you create using the cloning machine via scientist career. That's because they're more permanent I guess.

That's right, if you don't befriend the clone and invite to add to your household, the clone will leave and it won't show up in the list of households when you manage the world. Like sims 3, the clones are meant to do some menial chore and then begone.

The problem with the cloning machine is that it takes a miserable long time to get to level 8 science career to where you can upgrade your level 5 clone machine to clone sims, even with the help of the mother plant. OTOH, you can level up in magic and create a clone in like 3 days, once you get the potion that resets your needs.