[mod] Sexbound - Mechineki Support

Sexbound - Mechineki Support

This mod adds Sexbound compatibility for the Mechineki race!

It includes animations for all positions, edited moans/orgasm sounds from the Neki SxB support, and all the usual workings you get from a SxB support mod.

There's two versions, standard and AltEars for those that use the alternate ears mods, but don't install both at once!

On 2/13/2022 at 10:46 PM, red3dred said:

Ey @Polygore, you've based your support on the original Neki support, check the "sexbound.config.patch" file.

image.png.f1cb97abe13aadda6b3896a9f36cf7fe.png

These are universal, which means;
Nipples: gone
Pregante: removed
Dirty-talk: reduced to atoms moans

Just a heads up, to you, and users being afflicted by these isssues.

That's odd, because that file in my NekiSxB patch looks like this:

973235173_220215_2349_notepad.png.61a091c36902bb3c8f973f308a16fd18.png

Edited by HyperJuni
made the image smaler
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Le-Kettu said:

So, I have the files for both the Neki and Mechineki in- both don't work and idk if its because of a file update, game update, or I did something wrong lmao

any suggestions for how I could fix it? or does anyone have a way to get a .pak file version of these mods?

Well, guidance 1: No log, no service. We can only hope to achieve transcendence and visualize your modpack through our chakra. Log guide is as follows:

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

And Guidance 2! These mods are available as folders, so make sure to install them correctly!

On 4/22/2020 at 9:23 PM, red3dred said:

Even better, wippersnappers, it sounds like someone extracted their mod, and installed it, incorrectly. Lemme dig through several hundred images in my LL account real quick...

Ah, here;
image.png

These files should not be in the mods folder. They should also not be inside a folder, that is inside another folder. It requires specifically to be:

>/mods/Sexbound/ (These files)

NOT

>/mods/ (These files)

NOR

>/mods/Sexbound/Sexbound/ (These files)

Now i'll take the opportunity to save the above as a quotable link since it's a answer i often gotta post =V

Yes i keept both copy-pastas handy. Anyway, guidance 2 may solve your problem, but we won't know what's wrong unless you post the log. If the installation guide helps you, great! Otherwise, you have a second solution. Good luck!

• 4 months later...

I know this mod hasn't been updated in ages but is there any chance someone could add dialogue from the Neki mod to this mod? Even if its literally just copy pasted I'd like for my character to use the custom Neki dirty talk dialog instead of the defaults and only the defaults. Tried messing with the files myself to no avail (and surprisingly no crash yet)

On 6/23/2023 at 12:17 AM, TheJuanPieceisReal said:

I know this mod hasn't been updated in ages but is there any chance someone could add dialogue from the Neki mod to this mod? Even if its literally just copy pasted I'd like for my character to use the custom Neki dirty talk dialog instead of the defaults and only the defaults. Tried messing with the files myself to no avail (and surprisingly no crash yet)

The Neki have dirty talk? o_o

• 3 months later...

sorry to reply to an old thread, but is there any way to add compatibility for the heterochromia accent options?

EDIT: ok so, after some more testing and starting a new character more than once I found out that the problem is some of the armour I was wearing, the heterochromia accents already have support and I was just being an idiot.

Edited by Trash Rabbit
  • 2 months later...