Sims 3 sex modes

Hello, I need an expert help, cause I got no any clue about what I'm doing with the packages..

I bought Sims 3 from Steam, and I'm not quite sure where to put the mods I downloaded, because for example, when I get an additional pack, Steam automaticly replaced it to the folder. And there is two folders of Sims 3 on my PC. One in SD card location where Steam is, other is at computer's location. I tried to put the mods to the steam folder, (there was no such a file created as "mods") there was the packages and non-packages file, and I replace the mods inside the packages but I didn't work. 

So I believe the mods have to be on C/Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3? And then? I also cannot find the position options in the game as well, I right click, or click on bed, ground, but nada.. 

I'm so damn acknowledged about it since it's my first time downloading a mod. :D

Could you guys enlighten me? 

1 hour ago, Larch_Angel said:

Hello, I need an expert help, cause I got no any clue about what I'm doing with the packages..

I will teach you to fish. Start here. Whichever mods, scroll down a bit to the green headers, and I list links to several basic set up "how to" pages, from setting up a mods folder to installing packages and a bunch more. Pretty much all the info you need is there. Other questions, just post. )

Hey! It's me again. Thank you for your help, firstly. I learned how to replace it to the associated folder, I tried if the nointro.package works, and it worked. 

But now, here comes what I couldn't find anywhere: I download every mod I need for sex, animations, body parts, etc.. Do I need to organize them in the Mods folder? 

Because game recognizes nointro package, but doesn't recognize any of the others. 

I also tried to click on woohoo, but an option doesn't come out. :(

I neither can find where I can type the animations name. 

Do I need to right click or type cheats enabled true or something? It does not even give any notification in the game launcher about the mods I put inside the folder. 

23 minutes ago, Larch_Angel said:

I neither can find where I can type the animations name. 

Nor have you ever mentioned which mod you use. KW has to be enabled by clicking on your Sim and going into the settings menu. After that, it will load. After that, go back to the menu and start going thru the menus and sub-menus inside. Also there is KW debug menu which is separate from settings menu. Instructions for adding animations are on each animators page. If using Passion, best to go to that thread to ask.

Sims 3 101... when adding anything, delete the caches. 

The way I learned to install mods to TS3 was using this link. It helps set up the mods framework and the folder itself for mods. Nraas is legend in the mods they offer as well. Two links:

https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files . 

(Scroll down a bit and see the download button. It wouldn't hurt to read the page though, I learned a lot. I have no idea what 'monkey is so ignore that if you don't have the in the way.

Then these links:

https://www.nraas.net/community/

https://modthesims.info/

For their mods and info

Good luck. Follow all the framework setup for fast and easy results. This is just easiest I've found.

Just now, whatever0662 said:

The way I learned to install mods to TS3 was using this link. It helps set up the mods framework and the folder itself for mods. Nraas is legend in the mods they offer as well. Two links:

https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files . 

(Scroll down a bit and see the download button. It wouldn't hurt to read the page though, I learned a lot. I have no idea what 'monkey is so ignore that if you don't have the in the way.

Then these links:

https://www.nraas.net/community/

https://modthesims.info/

For their mods and info

Good luck. Follow all the framework setup for fast and easy results. This is just easiest I've found.

It turned into 3 links LOL!

Thank you both for your effort. In fact, I checked all the sites. I created a new folder for CC, it worked well. Then I wanted to start by little by little with Poses, I downloaded the pose player, put the package file where it should be, but even that didn't work. 

So now I got this theory and I need to hear yours too: 

Can it be about my PC storage? 

I bought The Sims 3 from Steam, so basically there are two files location, one in Documents, other in SD card. 

But of course, since CC worked because I replaced it in Documents, that's where the mods should be too. 

Btw, as a respond to you @LadySmoksI downloaded Oniki's mod, I'm dropping three pics for you below. The third one is what I extracted but didn't replace it into Mods folder. I did replace it actually, but when I found it's not working, I wanted to try if it works just with the poses and Nsaar and stuff. 

I have noo idea what I'm doing wrong. If it is about the storage of the PC, then why would game recognize the CC content?

I also tried to delete the caches. Still didnt work.. Sorry, I wrote a novel down here ? hoping you can help me. Thanks again! 

16432328381251498618487547821736.jpg

16432328743257275889439932797134.jpg

16432329911865958321378792015141.jpg

57 minutes ago, Larch_Angel said:

I have noo idea what I'm doing wrong.

And I have noooo idea why you have any packages in the Steam folder other than the FullBuild package. Those are game files. 15 would be from an EP, not sure which, without checking content. I had Origin, and scrubbed it from my laptop. Took me 3 days to get a clean disk TS3 running on my laptop. Never used Steam, but understand there are help threads on Steam for proper installs using that version.

KW packages (ALL CC packages) belong in the Packages folder unless the mod creator say other. The game won't recognize it where you put it. Drag the entire KW folder to Packages folder.

4 hours ago, Larch_Angel said:

one in Documents, other in SD card

SD card? Explain.

My main game files are on my SSD (Solid State Drive)    ALL windows users will have the documents folder for mods. There is almost Nothing a player can download and place in the X86 Program Files Folder that isn't from EA itself.

As far as where to put stuff. Stop and read what the creator tells us. For example - I recently downloaded the 'Devil's Playground Coaster .package - It needed to go into the LIBRARY folder - not the Mods/Package folder. I was in a hurry and didn't check. When it didn't appear in my game, I went to the download site and checked - YEP! USER ERROR ! ! !   I placed the mod WHERE IT BELONGED and presto! I noW have it in game.

I have a theory too - when people don't take the time to read, regardless of experience, they fuck themselves.

>>> I wanted to add -  if you'd like to learn how to make a proper screen capture, press the PrtScr key just right of the F12 key. Now open your paint program - what ever your version of Windows comes with and PASTE. Now you can just save it and it will be found in the Photos folder. No more cockeyed pictures.

If you see a Sims 3 screen shot with a red border - this is how that was done also - the default capture in game won't show UI elements.

Edited by landess
35 minutes ago, landess said:

SD card? Explain.

I never thought about that, but just looked... It's a Scan Disk, like used for camera memory! Not sure that will work at all??? THAT is what the 3rd pic is, and probably why KW doesn't work. An SD is strictly storage memory, if I am reading correctly.

3 hours ago, landess said:

SD card? Explain.

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

It's a Scan Disk

I can't really confirm myself from just doing a tiny bit of digging, as the MicroSoft information about recognition of such a device goes into details about how Windows interfaces with said device. It will get it's own ID and other considerations we see with external drives/removable drives but I couldn't tell if you could run a program like the Sims 3 on it. I know drive letters can change when various drives are plugged and unplugged - changing the associated drive letter when doing so - sometimes even 'permanently' (that drive letter doesn't revert if it got bumped/needs manual reset).

There are many variables at play here I won't pretend to understand - but as a 'gamer' - I bought a gaming rig and despise the idea of playing games on a phone. Most PC games have specs - those are not up to 'negotiation'.

It hella WORKED! But now, one more question, why I don't get to hear their moanings or voices during sex? ? Is there an audio package I need to replace or something else to know?

And sometimes I get a notification as: "No I don't want to do that."

I guess that means they are not in the mod for it? 

It allows me to do only kind of a sex for now, for other ones, it says no animation.

15 minutes ago, Larch_Angel said:

It

. . . . could be anything.

I'd like to 'help' more, but I can't. You are running on a 'system' I know nothing about and from what I can tell by your shots - using equipment not recommended. I have no issues with anyone doing things like this at all but I'm not going to try and trouble shoot it myself at this point.

Everything I learned about the Sims 3 and mod use I READ on the internet and through trial and error. If anyone 'showed' me anything - it was through something they ALREADY posted. I have been using computers in one form or another since 1981. I can't see any way to put all that experience into a couple paragraphs that would make sense.

1 hour ago, Larch_Angel said:

It hella WORKED!

all additional mods (.package) must be inside the Mods folder, and usually (but not necessarily) in the Packages folder. There is a Resource.cfg in the Mods folder. It tells the game which folders within Mods to read and with what priority, and with what depth of investment.

There should be your OWK folder (these are kinky mod) and animations for it. Animations should always be a pair of KW_ and OKW_ , otherwise they won't work. Animations still need to be written in the settings of the kinky mod.

Therefore, the purpose of a single file Amra72_Animations.package with a corrupted name is a complete mystery.))

3 hours ago, Larch_Angel said:

It hella WORKED! But now, one more question, why I don't get to hear their moanings or voices during sex? ? Is there an audio package I need to replace or something else to know?

And sometimes I get a notification as: "No I don't want to do that."

I guess that means they are not in the mod for it? 

It allows me to do only kind of a sex for now, for other ones, it says no animation.

Possibly a corrupted Anims package? Also, I only see your Clips package, and not the one with the xml. Odd it works at all.

1 hour ago, sim333 said:

Amra72_Animations.package with a corrupted name is a complete mystery

I do not think the name is corrupted, or improper. It looks like the old AW package name that Amra72 used (I still have that one). It will work in KW, but as you said, needs the other package, which I do not see also.

"No I don't want to do that."

Try the search box, top right. Been heavily covered in several threads.

What @landess said is absolutely true. TS3, PLUS KW is far from console plugin, and requires you to do a lot of research, then trial and error with the MANY setting in both settings and debug, and the sub-menus. I gave you the link to my help page in my first reply, which then links to many other sites with detailed info on a wide range of TS3 issues. I will say that each animator has instructions how to added their anims to KW. Cmar's page has all the info you need to set up her mods... but you need to read a lot, not just click the download. 

One last thing, by that date, looks like you have build 399, which is junk. Again, I link to build 409 public.

51 minutes ago, Larch_Angel said:

Thank you every one of you for teaching me how to fish! Especially to you for answering all my questions @LadySmoks ?

Now I hear the sims' moanings as well, everything's cool, working, eventhough they're louder than ever ??

Glad it works. Now YOUR turn. Exxactly what fixed the problems???

I doubled all the .package files like a dumbass ? I placed it into both my SD and PC, so it confused the game I guess. 

And for all those wondering, I'm running TS3 in a laptop based Win 32x, not 64, so even myself is surprised how it can take the game + mods.

It takes 10 mins in game with 2x speed for the sims to start the action, because there are too many mods, plus poses such as smoking and else.. But still, I'm lucky my PC can take it.

When Ladysmoks told me why there is a package file where Steam replaced in my card, (also when I bought extansion pack: supernatural) the files were in SD. So thats what it confused me. But still, if you don't have a folder named Mods, (which I didn't have, I uploaded a frame of it) go on and download one, start step by step with nobuildsparkles. + no intro.packages if it works. 

Then BOOM. 

And what I mean by SD card is kind of a scan disk, yes. An additional memory space for extra content on your computer. This is where Steam app in, and also where steam puts the packages when I get an extansion pack.

But anyways, long story short, there is only ONE place for Mods unless the creator says another: Documents, Electronic Arts, Sims 3, Mods, Packages. 

Do whatever you want inside there. And you're done. After that, all is in game settings. 

Btw, can I use two mods, Kinky and Passion at the same time? 

Btw, can I use two mods, Kinky and Passion at the same time? 

No

too many mods

There is a  "Dashboard tool" app that scans your mods for conflicts and repetitions.  Check it out, it won't hurt

On 1/28/2022 at 4:05 AM, Larch_Angel said:

I'm running TS3 in a laptop based Win 32x, not 64

THAT is the problem with TS3 in first place. EA in their greed, launched the game as 32 bit, as new 64 bit systems were coming out. A friend here who worked for EA and seems to be MIA again, said that EA knew 64 bit would run smoother, faster and that new computers were 64, but $$$$$$$$$ sell it NOW, as most only have 32 bit, they made it that so people could use it on their outdated laptops.

Also on my page is a link to a page about laptop requirements and how various precessors and graphics cards/ chip sets do.

Step 1 for modding TS3 is to ADD a mods folder... links on my page!!!

Again, as I never had Steam, I do not know specifics of their set up, but believe it is similar to Origin, just Steam fold in programs instaed of Origin folder. Also never connected any external storage while playing, so never looked it up and do not know how, or if that works.

KW and Passion will conflict, so only one.