So many question about moding

7 hours ago, ttts1 said:

here's another potential solution:

see if you can find the file it's telling you is missing and manually put it where it's asking.  The FNIS report is telling you that the file is missing and this is likely FNIS looking in the wrong place.  It is telling you it can't find the file, check where it is and copy it into the correct place.  There may be another problem lurking behind it but without that file in the correct place FNIS isn't going to work correctly. 

I don't know how Vortex routes the files, but see if you can find it. 

Ok so for that it refer at a file of the same name in my stream folder which is this one

that is what this file says

DebugOutput=1
InputLineDeb=0
OutputLineDeb=0
FromTemplate=0
ToTemplate=9999

8 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I am a little at my end at the moment.

It says Se but Vortex says its maybe not? Strange.

If ZAZ is the only animation, that should be fine actually.

I noticed that you have no physics mod loaded but using ZAZ HDT. Maybe a problem.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872

at least i did not see it in your load order.

But the mod itself seems buggy from what i read on the forum. So there maybe also problems. Though i can not say much about it, since i never used it.

I am seeing also a lot of warning signs on other mods in your Vortex. Sadly, i do not use Vortex so i can not even tell you anything. are these warning signs referring to incompatibility?

If you installed the SE version, that should be fine. But if a mod is buggy then i am not sure.

Sorry if i am not that helpful.

Ill download Mod Organizer and will likely just redo everything from a to z

2 hours ago, wutpickel said:

Sounds good. I am just not using Vortex anymore.

Check this reply #64

Ill give that a go later today on Mod organizer. Is it what you are using ? Im asking so it might be easier for you to help

I do use MO2 and there is a good guide here on LL, linked below. 

I myself installed everything and had all mods working fine except animations the first time I installed.  I never did figure out the problem and just deleted everything and started an install from scratch following the guide (with some slight modifcations) and got everything to work fine. 

Note: if you have a backup of Skyrim SE and did not use the downgrade patch, obviously keep your backup.  Just delete the version you're using and replace it again with your backup file.  If you downgraded from AE using the downgrade patch, then you don't need to worry about a backup obviously. 

1 hour ago, alexsl said:

Ill give that a go later today on Mod organizer. Is it what you are using ? Im asking so it might be easier for you to help

Yes, i am using MO2.

2 hours ago, ttts1 said:

I myself installed everything and had all mods working fine except animations the first time I installed.  I never did figure out the problem and just deleted everything and started an install from scratch following the guide (with some slight modifcations) and got everything to work fine. 

Note: if you have a backup of Skyrim SE and did not use the downgrade patch, obviously keep your backup.  Just delete the version you're using and replace it again with your backup file.  If you downgraded from AE using the downgrade patch, then you don't need to worry about a backup obviously. 

Uh well I already unistall the game via steam and delete the folder for skyrim se in the stream folder. By now it should be reinstalled since its been hour since i started the reinstall so ill follow the guide

11 hours ago, ttts1 said:

This. I just finish following it through the end but in the end while in FNIS it went smooth without any mistake, I also dont have any notification that point out mistake....but when i open my game and click on new eh boy where do i start...

1- SKYUI error code 1

SKSE64 is not running, SKYUI will not work correctly.

2- SOS Warning !

SKSE not found, or the installed version is too old. Found 0.0.0 expected 1.7.2 or higher

3- RaceMenu
Found 0.0.0 expected 2.0.7.56 or higher. NiOverride plugin not detected.

Capture d’écran 2022-01-06 004512.png

Edited by alexsl

did you set skse- launcher as a path executable in mo  ?  as you need to launch it from MO .

look on the right you have launched the game from skyrim SE  and not from skse .  it means you did not start the game with skse than the mods with dll are struggling .

Edited by coolfreaky
23 minutes ago, coolfreaky said:

did you set skse- launcher as a path executable in mo  ?  as you need to launch it from MO .

look on the right you have launched the game from skyrim SE  and not from skse .  it means you did not start the game with skse than the mods with dll are struggling .

Here is the thing. I tried with both but the both did the same thing :/

my first thought may be an SE vs AE thing when you reinstalled your files.  It looks like SKSE is from January 2022 verison.  That would be for AE, right?  If you are running SE as you mentioned in your original post, then it would almost certainly cause a compatibility problem and various file (or all?) won't work. 

If this is an AE version of SKSE being used on SE version of Skyrim, you'll need to download the last version of SKSE built for SE. 

I know with the whole AE/SE thing going on it's confusing.  Not sure if that is what is happening on your latest install, but it looks like that may be the case from the screenshot. 

17 minutes ago, ttts1 said:

my first thought may be an SE vs AE thing when you reinstalled your files.  It looks like SKSE is from January 2022 verison.  That would be for AE, right?  If you are running SE as you mentioned in your original post, then it would almost certainly cause a compatibility problem and various file (or all?) won't work. 

If this is an AE version of SKSE being used on SE version of Skyrim, you'll need to download the last version of SKSE built for SE. 

I know with the whole AE/SE thing going on it's confusing.  Not sure if that is what is happening on your latest install, but it looks like that may be the case from the screenshot. 

Its just odd because i know i click on the skse link wich is the third one in the list. Its even shown in purple now because i clicked it

There i downloaded that one

Screenshot_20220106-124441~2.png

Edited by alexsl

in that case I'm really not sure what the problem is.  Hopefully someone more technically proficient can provide some ideas.  It seems like some sort of compatibility issue based on your most recent error messages, but I'm not sure. 

45 minutes ago, ttts1 said:

in that case I'm really not sure what the problem is.  Hopefully someone more technically proficient can provide some ideas.  It seems like some sort of compatibility issue based on your most recent error messages, but I'm not sure. 

I dunno at this point reinsing the skse could be a thing if ever that was really not the right version but im really confused.

delete skyrim from document/ my games  skyrim.ini and skyrimPref.ini

delete from MO in profil /  default   : skyrim.ini and skyrimPref.ini

now run from SkyrimSE -launcher  and play for for few minutes with or without saving ( it will set a new skyrim.ini and skyrimPref.ini )

start the game skse-launcher and play few minutes to see if it works .

last run MO  it will set a new skyrim.ini and skyrimPref.ini in MO profil , than launch the game through SKSE .

also may be you need to set skse-launcher as admin .

Edited by coolfreaky
5 hours ago, coolfreaky said:

delete skyrim from document/ my games  skyrim.ini and skyrimPref.ini

delete from MO in profil /  default   : skyrim.ini and skyrimPref.ini

now run from SkyrimSE -launcher  and play for for few minutes with or without saving ( it will set a new skyrim.ini and skyrimPref.ini )

start the game skse-launcher and play few minutes to see if it works .

last run MO  it will set a new skyrim.ini and skyrimPref.ini in MO profil , than launch the game through SKSE .

also may be you need to set skse-launcher as admin .

Ok so I redid everything and got my game to work now. I proceeded to add every mod i had before as well but we still have that very same glitch describe in the first post for Simple Slavery ++. As well as for SLUTS well we got further since i could move at least tough the cart never got to be tethere to my character i was really janky honnestly. Im giving a try again with public whore to see if that one work.

Sppp ok now as I was clicking on option to speak to any npc my only option was Mppphh... and i didnt have any voice line here from my character plus nothing happen, no response from the NPC so i enventually tab out of the dialogue, but that was like that from any npc so i just cant interact at all.

15 hours ago, alexsl said:

my only option was Mppphh... and i didnt have any voice line here from my character plus nothing happen

Well, that's what bondage mods do.  I assume you had a gag, so of course you can't talk.  And you apparently failed the persuasion check for the NPC to understand you.  Some bondage mods have MCM settings to adjust how likely they are to understand you attempts to "sign language" your problem.  You can also turn off items you don't like in the MCM for some of the mods.

If you're in bondage with a gag, of course you can't speak to anyone.  If you have bondage items on your hands, you can't use weapons, magic, or most items.  If you have ankle or hobble stuff on, you can't run and may not be able to move.  Depending on the item, you may get electro-shocked into a ragdoll for even attempting to move.  This is what bondage mods do.

1 hour ago, ttts1 said:

Well, that's what bondage mods do.  I assume you had a gag, so of course you can't talk.  And you apparently failed the persuasion check for the NPC to understand you.  Some bondage mods have MCM settings to adjust how likely they are to understand you attempts to "sign language" your problem.  You can also turn off items you don't like in the MCM for some of the mods.

If you're in bondage with a gag, of course you can't speak to anyone.  If you have bondage items on your hands, you can't use weapons, magic, or most items.  If you have ankle or hobble stuff on, you can't run and may not be able to move.  Depending on the item, you may get electro-shocked into a ragdoll for even attempting to move.  This is what bondage mods do.

Lol ok hold on now i know that xD but thats the problem i look at what i had on me and there was nothing that was gagging me at all. Just cuff and a yoke.

Beside previously when i got a gag after clicking on mffff and having few more mfff as options I get the npc who says he understands me and then i can interact with him.

Now if i click on mffff i have nothing with everyone. Beside also i would hear the mmfmff as well now i just get a whole nothing

Edited by alexsl
15 hours ago, ttts1 said:

that's strange.  you may want to ask on the devices devices support thread about this.  No idea on what would cause that. 

Ok so i reinstall again some of the mod, remove other since I coudn't get them to work, why keep them.

So I remove Slaverun and Simple Slavery ++

I put back Deviously Cursed loot and also added Sexlabfame

Tough I still get no animation whenever my character is suppose to get to have sex with an NPC.

With DLC you can propose your service to any NPC, they might say yes and a sex cutscene will follow, but nothing does now it's like i never ask sollicitation. In banner mare the only thing that happen is that they brought a friend to have sex with my character but then whilst we all still could move and talk to whoever (im saying that because at least we werent frozen) we didn't have the sex animation at all.

Edited by alexsl