Issues with AE (sexlabutil, jcontainers, fnis, sos)

I bought the AE and installed the mods following the lewd guide on /aco/ usingĀ  MO. However ive run in multiple frustrating problems, and would really appreciate if someone could help.

Im a noob with modding so I hope I have shown my issues in a way that will make it easy to understand.Ā 

Ā 

Problem 1: FNIS t-posing

Ā 

I use MO, and have installed FNIS correctly. When I run it as an executable, it works and successfully creates the animations. Then, I exit and go to overwrite and save the FNIS output as a new mod which I put under FNIS in the load order. The issue is that ingame, all characters are t-posing.

Spoiler

20211230152830_1.jpg.8932dac2ba6628d5b4cd5392f0957847.jpg

Ā 

Problem 2: Sexlabutil

Ā 

I installed the newest Sexlab framework. However when starting the game I get this:Ā 

Spoiler

20211230152921_1.jpg.3fde84706c6fab99af3937cb67d08093.jpg

Ā 

Ive reinstalled it multiple times and gotten the same issue. Ive went to check if the dll is there and it is in the MO mods folder.

Ā 

Spoiler

dll.PNG.fa017dcd79ed92fe01b271305bc49967.PNG

Ā 

When trying to install Sexlab, it also does not register the dependencies even though they are installed. I assume these issues are connected:

Ā 

Spoiler

20211230152744_1.jpg.d5ca9f0aafcc7dc1891fa43c94ab2502.jpg

Ā 

Problem 3: jcontainers and creature framework

Ā 

Spoiler

20211230152706_1.jpg.35e2320cbf2937ec9c1f46efa74e9ad8.jpg

Ā 

Ive installed and reinstalled the newest versions of both of these mods and still get the issue

Ā 

Problem 4:

Ā 

SOS dll file is not detected. Even though I installed the SOS dll fix for AE and installed it, and verified to check that it is there

Ā 

Spoiler

20211230152625_1.jpg.15acde8f96afb4b848183a162d3b27d7.jpg

Spoiler

2.PNG.2ccfe8dd26cd3338c73956bff6b30e54.PNG

Ā 

for the t-pos without Fnis LogOut OutputĀ  it is hard to guess anything .

Ā 

Also when you install the mods in MO did you look out on the left that the folders overwrite correctly each other ?

Ā 

for the mods did you run Loot or sorted them ?Ā  we might need a load orderĀ  and a Mod List .

Ā 

3 hours ago, MLGdwad said:

However ive run in multiple frustrating problems

Ā 

and sorry but it is just the beginning of the miseryĀ  !!!

4 hours ago, MLGdwad said:

I bought the AE and installed the mods following the lewd guide on /aco/ usingĀ  MO.

Ā 

Is the guide updated for AE?Ā  If not, some/most SE mods will not be compatible with AE.Ā  Check the Compatibility Thread for which mods may work with AE.Ā  Keep in mind, AE is only a few weeks old and everyone, and I mean everyone, is still trying to get things working.Ā  Mod Authors are debugging stuff just like players.Ā 

Ā 

I use MO, and have installed FNIS correctly. When I run it as an executable, it works and successfully creates the animations. Then, I exit and go to overwrite and save the FNIS output as a new mod which I put under FNIS in the load order. The issue is that ingame, all characters are t-posing.

Ā 

Getting FNIS right was the hardest step for me in beginning to use Skyrim mods.Ā  As @coolfreaky said, it could be a lot of things.Ā  Only thing I can recommend is going over videos and some of the guides here on LL.Ā 

Ā 

Did FNIS have any warnings or error notices when you ran it?Ā  If you scroll through the entire list of FNIS comments after it finishes running, check for any warning or error comments.Ā  FNIS can run through to completion even with some types of errors, but it will note them.Ā 

Problem 2: Sexlabutil

Ā 

I installed the newest Sexlab framework. However when starting the game I get this:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Problem 3: jcontainers and creature framework

Ā 

Ā 

Problem 4:

Ā 

SOS dll file is not detected. Even though I installed the SOS dll fix for AE and installed it, and verified to check that it is there

Ā 

Ā 

I am almost certain these are all AE compatibility issues.Ā  I'm using SE, so I don't know the answer to compatibility issues.Ā  You can use the downgrade patch (think it's on Nexus) to play SE version until AE mods are more stable.Ā  Or you can continue with AE, but there's going to be a lot of research needed to see what's compatible and what isn't.Ā  Remember, mod authors are generally figuring this out at the same time you are.Ā 

Ā 

This could be the cause of your FNIS problems, too?Ā  Not sure.

Ā 

AE is just an updated SE, so I would think the downgrade patch would work just fine if you bought SE.Ā  I believe it's just the same game with updated files, unlike LE which uses a different game launcher.Ā  I am open to correction on this.Ā 

Edited by ttts1
  • 3 months later...
10 hours ago, magickik22 said:

but FNIS is not updated for AE

Where are you getting this info from?

First of all FNIS won't be updated. Period. Author retired and from what I know source isn't easily available and perms are closed.

But the main things here, FNIS doesn't need to be updated for AE. AE changed nothing about hkx files for FNIS to require an update. It works as it is. If you're experiencing issues then it's something else, on your side. Not a generalized issue.