Hello I have a problem i can't inflate my naked body with Sexlab inflation framework and it's only working for some modded armor .

to inflate my body I use "Fill Her Up" and " Milk Mod Economy".

I use vortex to manage my mod .

I think the problem come from bodyslide but i don't really know how to use it and I didn't find any tutorial .

I use Caliente Beautiful Bodies Enhancer for my body

Can you help me please??

Tell me if you need more information.

1292797948_screeninfl2mod.png.49b446a966176356363cbb4a1d868603.png2033537729_screeninfl3mod.png.e2d388ec5ef9ad98dabed1e0cf7b4a33.png

991700518_sceeninfl1mod.png.837e7de7960bde67cef53a8355d06928.png

Edited by Strompygames
1 minute ago, Strompygames said:

I didn't find any tutorial

I highly doubt that there are hundreds of tutorials for bodyslide both text and videos.

But in all fairness i don't even know if cbbe supports dynamic belly growth, you are better off using CBBE 3bba or BHunp. I didn't had to do anything with 3bba to get fill her up working.

23 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

I highly doubt that there are hundreds of tutorials for bodyslide both text and videos.

But in all fairness i don't even know if cbbe supports dynamic belly growth, you are better off using CBBE 3bba or BHunp. I didn't had to do anything with 3bba to get fill her up working.

okok thx

cbbe stock doesn't support belly physics. for that you'll need either CBBE-3BBB or CBBE-3BA (not to be confused with each other, 3bA is the younger child of 3BBB)

you might be able to support it via racemenu/nioverride but it's much easier and more definite to just use the 3BBB/3BA physics

Afaik, you'll also need to add a file to the SL Inflation Framework config as shown below in the spoiler (see far right top 003_CBBE_SE_Tulliusver.json), although I'm afraid I do not recall where I downloaded that file (somewhere on LL I believe...hopefully someone who does know will chime in., I looked around but couldn't' find it and gave up)  See this Lover's Lab thread almost at the bottom of the page link to file is there.

Spoiler

ScreenShot644.png.a5d8b5c2197d2fb58044a5b7939d5ffc.png

Edited by anjenthedog

PS> in addition to what I wrote above, note that some armors do not work with belly physics. Afaik, it depends on the reference body used when the armor or clothing was created. I've even seen the lacking in ostensibly "CBBE-3BBB" and "BHUNP" armors and clothing (although I can't cite any specific mods as I rarely concern myself with that, since I rarely use followers any more, and my female player has a fixed armor set (from a half dozen mods), that with the exception of a Keung's FurArmorSetSE(frostfall aware) poncho, do respond to belly inflation).

Edited by anjenthedog