[mod] RJW 'Harvest Organs post mortem'/Autopsy Patch

On 12/19/2021 at 12:20 AM, Wallet said:

Thanks for this. 

Not really an issue, just a feature request. Make them sellable as well?

All organs can already be sold. The traders won't accept them though.
The Lewd Traders mod on discord discored icon.png could be able to fix this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 10:42 AM, darkspleen said:

Latest version of this seems to break Post Mortem so that you can't harvest any organs, even if the chance is set to 100% (but it'll remove the organs from the corpse).

I did some testing and Post Mortem didn't drop any body parts. Even if it was nearly the only mod loaded.

I need to dig a bit deeper here, because I don't know what exactly is happening.

EDIT: "Medically preserve organs with medicine" appears to be buggy.
"Medically extract organs" does work though.

Edited by Stardust3D

used to work perfectly for me on all three tiers of extraction, but after adding some mods (i think Sized Apparel here to blame again) - all tiers of autopsy now fail with error and don't give any parts at all, only rarely it still works for some corpses, don't know why the difference

error:

Spoiler

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Peters driver=JobDriver_DoBill (toilIndex=13) driver.job=(DoBill (Job_729809) A=Thing_TableAutopsy144102 B=Thing_Corpse_Human426200 C=(113, 0, 192))
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at SizedApparel.recipePartRemoverPatch.Postfix (Verse.Hediff hd, Verse.Thing& __result) [0x0000d] in <1e01ca7ba20a48b488032b6e55c592d0>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexPartAdder.rjw.SexPartAdder.recipePartRemover_Patch1(Verse.Hediff)
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+SelectListIterator`2[TSource,TResult].ToList () [0x0002a] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x0001f] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0
  at RJW_patch_Autopsy.NewMedicalRecipesUtilityPatch.AddRjwParts (Autopsy.RecipeInfo recipeInfo, Verse.Corpse corpse, System.Single skillChance, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[Verse.Thing]& __result) [0x001c1] in <a07a276b807e416bb0030a6f932f5a65>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Autopsy.NewMedicalRecipesUtility.Autopsy.NewMedicalRecipesUtility.TraverseBody_Patch2(Autopsy.RecipeInfo,Verse.Corpse,single)
  at Autopsy.MakeRecipeProductsPatch.Postfix (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[Verse.Thing]& __result, Verse.RecipeDef recipeDef, Verse.Pawn worker, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] ingredients) [0x0019f] in <e3373f5499a246cb96257f127ec96b53>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.GenRecipe.Verse.GenRecipe.MakeRecipeProducts_Patch1(Verse.RecipeDef,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.Thing>,Verse.Thing,RimWorld.IBillGiver,RimWorld.Precept_ThingStyle)
  at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe+<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<FinishRecipeAndStartStoringProduct>b__0 () [0x0009d] in <f2d2a994b972449b95534f171b6e3647>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <f2d2a994b972449b95534f171b6e3647>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe/<>c__DisplayClass2_0:<DoRecipeWork>b__1 ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick ()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

hugslog:

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/f4d9b4485af3a33e22d0f0c04660acf5

edit: yeah, it's Sized Apparel, changing load order didn't help, but after disabling it all organs and parts pop up again without errors, some sort of a conflict

Edited by Danv

That's interesing.
I managed to catch the error inside Sized Apparel, but I don't know if I may share a recompiled version of it.

Place this fixed version of SizedApparel in RimWorld\Mods\SizedApparel\1.3\Assemblies to fix the issue.

SizedApparelforRJW.dll

The issue was fixed and this patch is no longer needed.

Edited by Stardust3D
there is a fix now
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2022 at 8:37 PM, Stardust3D said:

That's interesing.
I managed to catch the error inside Sized Apparel, but I don't know if I may share a recompiled version of it.

Place this fixed version of SizedApparel in RimWorld\Mods\SizedApparel\1.3\Assemblies to fix the issue.

SizedApparelforRJW.dll 96.5 kB · 34 downloads

The issue was fixed and this patch is no longer needed.

What is the fix now , this fix for sized apparell or your updated mod file ?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/18/2023 at 3:46 AM, CardinalBirb said:

did you find out? it's still under the submods for RJW, so I assume it does but making sure

it works for me so far. my current new less than a day old run is pretty bare skeletal mod wise except for RJW mods, its submods and dependencies.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...