Newtant Breast lift/draw animation

RedBattleDragon

So ever since i saw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d_aaGANy0M I been looking to find these animations hoping i can drop them into the BNB ones and get these working for any and all females. Now that i found them thats not the case, they are in their own folder and work only for the Newtant race. How can i make it work for that vanilla races?

Can't really read the Readme for the mod either, don't seem to have the right kanji font so i can get it translated through google... I wonder what the EZ_Newtant01.esp does, or what its suppose to do other then crash my game.

If you open up the esp you will see how he enabled those animations to play for the new race he was using.  If it is crashing then you probably are missing either some requirement or some files.

If you want to replace vanilla animations then you will need to probably rename the animations to match the vanilla ones and put them in the proper locations.  You'll likely have to open the bsa file to figure this out.

Didn't crash when i only used the esm. My extent of modding the game is basically replacing tthings and seeing if it works or not. I don't know anything about ESMs or ESPs besides getting them in a propper load order.

I assume the Geck is needed to open/edit/make ESPs and ESMs? Never could get it to work, kept saying i needed a libvorbisfile.dll... You'd think that if it needs that it would come with it.. never got around to searching for it.

Edit: Nm i fixed my geck issue... Steam angers me sometimes.

woot! i think i managed to reverse engeineer what he did but there is something i'm puzzled about. he had it set to only work on his race. While i can set it to work on all the races, how do i set it for just the player character? Would setting it to only the Player Faction work?

I know how to make it only work for females too thanks to reading Reastloz over in http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13508-pc-exclusive-idle/. But again i can't seem to find the "if is PC" option or something like it.

EDIT: OH! i just found a "GetPCisSex"! Thats hitting two birds with one stone!... Right?

i didn't make these, nor do i know if i even have any right to release this with out permission for the origonal creator, which i have no idea who it is. I just posted here to get some help adding them in for my character...

In the end what i wanted to do dosn't seem possible. The only reason it worked for the Newtant race is because it was a female only race and it was seperate from the rest of the other playable races. If i really want to use these animations for my character i would have to just use the Newtant race, which while tempting... i'm not willnig to start completely over with a game... at least not now.

i didn't make these, nor do i know if i even have any right to release this with out permission for the origonal creator, which i have no idea who it is. I just posted here to get some help adding them in for my character...

In the end what i wanted to do dosn't seem possible. The only reason it worked for the Newtant race is because it was a female only race and it was seperate from the rest of the other playable races. If i really want to use these animations for my character i would have to just use the Newtant race, which while tempting... i'm not willnig to start completely over with a game... at least not now.

And if you play sexout you will break compatibility too. If this mod uses his fully different idles from different directory then other npc's, then sexout will not work on this race because there is no sex idle to find.

So quick question, and sorry to side track but i didn't want to start a new thread just to ask.  Where can i get the newtant body/race/armor stuff?  the only links i could get from google is the video in the OP, this thread, and a japanese MOD listing that only links to loda(which i assume is down from what i've hear). 

again, sorry to ask something only remotely relevant.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest carywinton

@exceed82 and cookie_god

Here are links for the Newtant Race and Newtant Shop mods, you will need EZ Companion found on the Nexus and Dimon's Cali Body also found on the Nexus, be sure to install EZ Companion's Temple of Cant, aka Gilgamesh Tavern, this is where you will find Sara a Newtant Race NPC Follower. The Newtant Shop mod has it's home in Paradise Falls.

Newtant Race

http://www.4shared.com/rar/PucGE56D/NewtantRace_V32.html

Newtant Shop

http://www.4shared.com/rar/U3G0cbWw/NewtantShop_V33.html

You are welcome

Archived