If i made this post on the wrong topic channel or what not please do let me know.

Been trying to figure out this issue for a few hours now for my game, Apparently the area around the aetherium forge is broken
Saving in the area will cause a CTD,
Going to the forge via the elevator will cause a CTD,
I havent tried fast travel away and back to see if that would fix it.

I did try to clean my dawnguard ESM with TEEdit but that didn't quite work unless i somehow didn't do it correctly

Heres the first few lines of my crash log saying "LCO bthalftRuins.esp" is causing the issue
Im at the dead limit for mods to be enabled at like 249 total?

FrameworkName: NetScriptFramework
FrameworkVersion: 14
FrameworkArchitecture: x64
GameLibrary: SkyrimSE
GameLibraryVersion: 18
ApplicationName: SkyrimSE.exe
ApplicationVersion: 1.5.97.0
VersionInfo: Successfully loaded
Time: 08 Dec 2021 08:45:37.441

Possible relevant objects (1)
{
  [   0]    Character(FormId: FE05180C, File: `LCO_BthalftRuins.esp`, BaseForm: null)
}

for the Dawnguard quests, I tried to use the console to get passed the barrier:

coc DLC1Bthalft01
placeatme 02004D0C

These console commands put me inside the Atherium Forge with Katria at my side. After finishing the quest Lost to the Ages, 

With the console command

player.moveto 0001A69A

I could travel to Whiterun without a CTD (this command actually places the player next to Ysolda).

Found on Steam

11 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

for the Dawnguard quests, I tried to use the console to get passed the barrier:

coc DLC1Bthalft01
placeatme 02004D0C

These console commands put me inside the Atherium Forge with Katria at my side. After finishing the quest Lost to the Ages, 

With the console command

player.moveto 0001A69A

I could travel to Whiterun without a CTD (this command actually places the player next to Ysolda).

Found on Steam

I've tried this method already and it lets me into the underground area but roughly around the area past the locked gate, after the resonators my game will CTD,
The other thing is when i do the placeatme command that works sure but the moment i try to save or fast travel normally after doing that i'll get a CTD.

I'm unsure what the actual cause is if its a mod conflict or the dawnguard esm being dirty.

42 minutes ago, Shy_Blair said:

dawnguard esm being dirty.

If so, I suggest cleaning up ALL Masters . LOOT generally tells you what needs to be cleaned up and often also indicates conflicts and/ or deficiencies / addictions

A further tip is to check through your ModManager, if you have something that you are missing

If you haven't tried it yet, try cleaning up your save  Save game script cleaner

PS:. Not to scare you but, the last time I had a problem like this, I had to redo the game from the beginning . 

2 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

If so, I suggest cleaning up ALL Masters . LOOT generally tells you what needs to be cleaned up and often also indicates conflicts and/ or deficiencies / addictions

A further tip is to check through your ModManager, if you have something that you are missing

If you haven't tried it yet, try cleaning up your save  Save game script cleaner

PS:. Not to scare you but, the last time I had a problem like this, I had to redo the game from the beginning . 

I'll give that a try do you have an up to date guide on how to clean the DLC masters? all the ones i've found are old and even it one is updated it doesnt explain how to go about the process at all.

ALSO if i have to re-do the game from the beginning i'll just make sure everything is installed correctly i suppose took me two weeks but oh well thank you for your help btw!

11 hours ago, Shy_Blair said:

I'll give that a try do you have an up to date guide on how to clean the DLC masters?

xEdit QuickAutoClean : Import ONE Master at a time, Autoclean will start, wait for it to finish . Automatically, a backup of the master will be generated

When it has finished, close the program, reopen it and go to clean another Master, so until you do everything that tells you LOOT

Spoiler

Immagine.thumb.jpg.0c446bb31bc6228f25e994580f4fa46b.jpg

Immagine.thumb.jpg.d5c1c6d517e48ed7f097c67c2a169908.jpg

1 hour ago, Lestat1627 said:

xEdit QuickAutoClean : Import ONE Master at a time, Autoclean will start, wait for it to finish . Automatically, a backup of the master will be generated

When it has finished, close the program, reopen it and go to clean another Master, so until you do everything that tells you LOOT

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine.thumb.jpg.0c446bb31bc6228f25e994580f4fa46b.jpg

Immagine.thumb.jpg.d5c1c6d517e48ed7f097c67c2a169908.jpg

image.png.c3f7027ce134f1badd18e62b8c1ec071.png
After doing that for the autoclean MO2 creates these ESMs do i do anything with these or nah?