Just started this thread to see if anyone else has seen a possible issue with the new Jcontainers 4.2 for AE too.  I had to remove "Run For Your Lives" mod.  First time thru (and I use Alternate Start as well), Ralof kept pausing here and there on the way to Riverwood.  Then as we got to the wolves, he yells out "Help".  I kill the wolves.  Then when we get into town near Gerdur, he pauses and will not move.  Tried it a few times.  He may say lines like "How are you doing my friend" or "Nice to see you again".  So I have to restart back a save.  Another time on a new start, we get to town.  He pauses again.  This time he runs away saying help.  Then Gerdur attacks me.  I removed "Run For Your Lives" mod, and no pauses and everything smooth as it should be.

2 hours ago, Vachnic said:

You can find it on GitHub. Click on the "downloads@4.2.0" button to download

Awesome. Cheers for the link. I realise this version may/does have issues with AE but it may fix a few issues that the 2020 currently has with AE.

Edited by Digz
clarity

I had major issues at first with anything JContainers related such as Creature Framework and saved presets with Racemenu. The issue however was on my end as dragging the  JContainers 4.2 down the bottom of the load order in the left panel of MO2 appears to have fixed any issues. I should mention a working wip of Racemenu is on the authors Patreon page (for free) till the author updates for Nexus.

Edited by Digz
correction
  • 2 months later...

yeah i'm trying to get the PC Headtracking and voice type mod, which said i needed the JContainers plugin, but that can't be used with SE it says, says the DLL failed to load correction. I also had different errors last night that kept saying check the log but the log didn't have anything revealing. I think i've spent enough time failing to make this one work and i'm just going to chalk it up as no AE support.