TRX - Futanari Addon - RM Support Option

View File

First of all - my big thanks toĀ OusniusĀ for this great possybylity and permission to use it! So all creadits for this goes toĀ Ā Ousnius. I just make adaptation for TRX addon.

Ā 

Description

Ā 

This option geves to you ability to make all sliders settings for TRX - Addon form directly in RaceMenu. You will have new RM tab called - TRX MORPHS.Ā  So yours new possibilityes list:

Ā 

1. Make all sliders ajustment work directly in game

2. Save different presets for TRX Addon

3. Load saved pressets

4. Share created presset with others.

Ā 

Where your presets will be stored - "Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\RaceMenuMorphsTRX\Presets\"

Ā 

"TRX - Futanari Addon - RM Support Option" not containing sliders for ajustment SOS addonĀ  to your body preset so first of all build TRX Addon in BS.

Ā 

To have "Load preset" option visible in RM you need to create and save minimum 1 preset exit from RM and enter again.

Ā 

For now i provide this as betta version (need tests)

Ā 

How to use it

Ā 

1. Enrer to RaceMenu in game (showracemenu console command)

2. Go to TRX MORPHS tab.

3. Make all ajustments for sos addon

4. Choose option "Save preset"Ā  / or just exit RM if you dont whant to savw results as preset.

Ā 

Install

Ā 

1. TRX - Futanari addon with all its requirements

2. Istall this option

Ā 

Uninstall

Ā 

As usual

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/23/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyrimSE, TRX - Futanari Addon, SOS
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

On 11/29/2021 at 12:51 AM, Disxconected said:

I have an idea please tell me if it's even possible. Know thatĀ pubic hair addon you made? Could it be possible to make a toggle for the hair so we don't need to rebuild the shlong in bodyslide every time we want to change between hairy and clean shaven?

This would be a nice addition, but you may or may not know this but you can " Alt+tab" (so your game runs in the background) out of your game, load bodyslide, choose your hair option, build, then go back in your game again(that is still running)... equip or unequip any body armor/clothes you have, do that again( to become naked) and ....boom new hair

This whole process should take 15-20seconds

Edited by FutaNemesislol
22 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

This would be a nice addition, but you may or may not know this but you can " Alt+tab" (so your game runs in the background) out of your game, load bodyslide, choose your hair option, build, then go back in your game again(that is still running)... equip or unequip any body armor/clothes you have, do that again( to become naked) and ....boom new hair

This whole process should take 15-20seconds

YOU HAVE BLOWN MY MIND I NEVER KNEW THIS THANK YOU SO MUTCH I THOUGHT THIS WOULD CRASH THE GAME OR SOMETHING

• 9 months later...

å“ŖäøŖ选锹åÆ仄ē›“ęŽ„č°ƒę•“å¤§å°ļ¼Ÿ

ꈑåœØ天际å·Øę ¹äø­č®¾ē½®äøŗ8ꄟ觉非åøø合适ļ¼Œä½†ę˜ÆęÆę¬”é‡ę–°č½½å…„ęøøęˆéƒ½ä¼šå˜ęˆé»˜č®¤å¤§å°ļ¼Œč®©åœØrmäø­č®¾ē½®ļ¼Œä½†ę˜Æčæ™äøŖrmę’ä»¶ęˆ‘ę²”ęœ‰ę‰¾åˆ°č°ƒčŠ‚å¤§å°ēš„é€‰é”¹ć€‚

Which option can be resized directly?

I think it's very appropriate to set it to 8 in the SOS, but every time I reload the game, it will become the default size. Let me set it in RM, but I can't find the option to adjust the size of this RM plug-in.

• 3 weeks later...

Morphs in racemenu dont do anything, reinstalled, restarted sos and stuff and it still istn working.

They do update once i put some clothes on and remove them which hide the schlong.

This started happening after i installed dw's vagineless body and his edited schlongs.

Any help ?

• 5 months later...