TRX - Futanari Addon - Pubic Hair Option

TRX - Futanari Addon - Pubic Hair Option

View File

Description

This is a Pubic Hair option for TRX - Futanari Addon  Mod contains package of BS files to build 4 different pubic hair options. 

For now i provide this mod as beta version for demonstration and testings. Its not a finished work.  When i finish all my ideas about pubic hairs this mod page will be deleted and all stuff from here will be included in main mod package.

Technical info

1. For now pubic hairs are part of base SOS mesh and occupied slot 52 as main mesh. It can be on other slot or even as wearable armor. Your suggestions here.

2. Body slide settings and SOS settings support.

3. Main head hairs color support (your pubic hairs will have the same color as head hair, can be ajusted in RM).

Fill free to make any suggestions about this mod and bug reports in mod support topic.

Credits

All credits for base meshes and textures for Pubic Hairs belong to PsychoMachina. I send request for permission almost a month ago (october 29) but my message is still not read.

I take textures and 2 meshes from original mod (Painted Lady), rework them in 3ds max and make adaptation and BS support for my SOS addon.

So i decide to upload this mod but if author will say NO i will remove it from LL.

Install

1. TRX - Futanari Addon and all its requirements

2. This mod

3. Build any of 4 Pubic Hair option in BS  

Spoiler

Untitled-1.png.2a2efc5724d11b4864f3cba5c707dd04.png

Uninstall

As usual.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/21/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyrimSE, TRX - Futanari Addon, SOS
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Love the mod. One question/suggestion: does this work with Gender Bender? It seems that mod looks for words like Pubic in the name or tag (sorry I'm not a modder) and keeps them labeled as female in Sex Lab. So even when I switch over to male, as soon as an animation starts it swaps me back to female. Is it possible to make these mods compatible? Don't know how difficult that would be, but regardless the mod is AWESOME... thank you much for your work on this.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/17/2022 at 1:29 PM, Deemer said:

The pubes don't show up in the preview window in bodyslide. Does it still work, or is something wrong on my end? I don't have a functional installation up and running at the moment, so can't check myself. Sorry.

Have you solved it?I have the same problem(

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2023 at 2:44 PM, MakSONNE said:

Have you solved it?I have the same problem(

I haven't played Skyrim in a few months, but as far as I remember I think it works. They simply don't show up in the preview window. Atleast that was the old version. If this is the file I think it is you'll find zap's somewhere in the list of weights for the pubes. Play around with those. It will show up wonky in BS, but it should work.