QueueSD11's Devourment Refactor Addons for Skyrim SE / AE (9/29/22)

9 hours ago, QueueSD11 said:

I'm guessing weight gain works for you in the new update Mithel? 

Weight gain works, yes. Its hasn't been a problem since starting a new save. I never use vanilla weights for weight gain as any mod that manipulates the vanilla weights could mess up saves.

Edited by Mithel_Celestia
10 hours ago, QueueSD11 said:

I'm guessing weight gain works for you in the new update Mithel? 

As for Zenneto, what version of Gameplay Edits does this occur for you, unless it was also the latest update. I'll try and fix weight gain later this week for you, though your problem is a bit vague.

It is the latest version.

On 9/28/2022 at 6:33 AM, InsertRandomName420 said:

Bellyport and Mass Bellyport have Grab Actor as Magic Archetype, which crashes my game on equip, if I change it back to normal they work again.

Updated my stuff again for bugfixing, and I had this in mind also. Though you may want to figure out what's causing the grab actor CTD bug incase you have other magic mods

I just found and started using both these mods.  add's a new way to play skyrim :D

Also i noticed you was trying to add face weight gain,  Im not sure how but maybe try asking CodeSerpent, auther of Corruption/Peril/Body Builder's.  Atleast for LE (i noly just swaped to SE)  it has got a weight gain function that uases the face and body.  I think its a face part and then is morphed but not to sure how the back end works.  Hope it helps.

No bugs or things to report :)

• 2 weeks later...

hey, i wanted to ask i was using the latest version prior to the september update, and i could 'feed' npc items and they would gain weight after some time but, now using the latest version of gameplay edits when i use the "could you swallow some things for me" dialogue option they just stash it and defecated after some period leading to no consumption of food, potions and ingredients. Though they do digest the item when is inside a prey so im missing something or just that option isnt valid anymore to feed npcs and need to find another way?

On 10/2/2022 at 2:28 AM, LatencyRemix said:

I just found and started using both these mods.  add's a new way to play skyrim :D

Also i noticed you was trying to add face weight gain,  Im not sure how but maybe try asking CodeSerpent, auther of Corruption/Peril/Body Builder's.  Atleast for LE (i noly just swaped to SE)  it has got a weight gain function that uases the face and body.  I think its a face part and then is morphed but not to sure how the back end works.  Hope it helps.

No bugs or things to report :)

Good to hear. Though Codeserpent does work with facepaint a bit, it's the neck seam that I really wanna look at as it stays the same at low and high weights. In an ideal world face/neck fat works seamlessly.

On 10/12/2022 at 4:07 PM, 2Chaon said:

hey, i wanted to ask i was using the latest version prior to the september update, and i could 'feed' npc items and they would gain weight after some time but, now using the latest version of gameplay edits when i use the "could you swallow some things for me" dialogue option they just stash it and defecated after some period leading to no consumption of food, potions and ingredients. Though they do digest the item when is inside a prey so im missing something or just that option isnt valid anymore to feed npcs and need to find another way?

I never played around or noticed this so I'll try and fix it where I can.

On 10/17/2022 at 9:53 AM, Zenneto said:

So, if I understood this correctly, using gameplay edits you should now be able to talk with a hostile npc if they've vored you. However, while npcs like bandits don't automatically aggro anymore vore dialogue still doesn't work with them as preds.

Vore Dialogue works in base devourment, and if that isn't working something's off about your install.  The aggro workaround I added was so npcs don't try and hunt you down while swallowed.

12 hours ago, QueueSD11 said:

Vore Dialogue works in base devourment, and if that isn't working something's off about your install.  The aggro workaround I added was so npcs don't try and hunt you down while swallowed.

Oh then I just misunderstood. Vore dialogue is working perfectly, hostile npc's just won't allow it. But if the fix only stops them from becoming aggressive then no wonder it's not working.

7 hours ago, Zenneto said:

Oh then I just misunderstood. Vore dialogue is working perfectly, hostile npc's just won't allow it. But if the fix only stops them from becoming aggressive then no wonder it's not working.

Looking further into it, making npc's not aggressive to you while swallowed shouldn't affect vore dialogue since it accounts for other factors (If it's lethal or if you consented for example) I hope to figure out your issue but so far nothing sticks out for me

And when I say 'not aggressive' I don't make hostile npcs friendly with the player, they just won't lock onto them or take any swings since they're supposed to be eaten, but the player still has to be nearby so everything loads.

Edited by QueueSD11

Is there a reason why GamePlayEdits doesn't affect Acid DPS, Acid Resistance % when you have the related perks, it's only affected by the skill levels themselves, so some enemies end up killing me in seconds and some enemies take less than 1 DPS, also I used to use Gherk's Better Soul Food until I checked to see that it's incompatible with the edits you've made since it's for base Devourment, so when I removed that these bugs occurred on a fresh save also my swallow chance is always 1000, according to the console despite it being set to 5% base, was wondering if the newest update changed some other things or if my installs completely broke, and by any chance if it GameplayEdits problems and you do fix it, can you incorporate better soul food too?

4 hours ago, InsertRandomName420 said:

Is there a reason why GamePlayEdits doesn't affect Acid DPS, Acid Resistance % when you have the related perks, it's only affected by the skill levels themselves, so some enemies end up killing me in seconds and some enemies take less than 1 DPS, also I used to use Gherk's Better Soul Food until I checked to see that it's incompatible with the edits you've made since it's for base Devourment, so when I removed that these bugs occurred on a fresh save also my swallow chance is always 1000, according to the console despite it being set to 5% base, was wondering if the newest update changed some other things or if my installs completely broke, and by any chance if it GameplayEdits problems and you do fix it, can you incorporate better soul food too?

Looking it over, I haven't edited anything related to acid dps and acid resistence, and the perks for those aren't factored in the script that handles it. I'm afraid to say those perks don't do anything right now in the base mod or my addon, I'll make note of this so the AE version can fix that.

Swallow Chance always succeeding is probably because you still have a stamina cost above 0% in Gameplay Edits. The mindset there was to replace rng for the stamina cost, which'll make vore attacks always succeed. As long as you're on the latest version of Gameplay edits there shouldn't be a bug that messes with this. Otherwise I'll look at that when I get the chance. 

Better soul Food I'll look into incorporating. I'll need permission first and there's other things I'd want to work on.

Hey, so... this addon actually prevents struggle audio, from playing. Like, when prey is digesting, without this addon, they're pretty vocal about it... here, they're quiet up until they die. Even if they're unwilling.

The sound plus one, i mean.

Edited by Nina_Mercer

Would it be possible to get the features of the flatulence add-on as a standalone add-on (w/o the devourment requirement) to the baked beans mod? (mostly the visuals but npc/follower support/bloating would be nice)  And if not, how would one go about adding in the same visuals to VBBS as this mod has? Been looking for an updated better version of that mod and this add-on seems like it's it. 

On 10/29/2022 at 12:12 AM, Nina_Mercer said:

Hey, so... this addon actually prevents struggle audio, from playing. Like, when prey is digesting, without this addon, they're pretty vocal about it... here, they're quiet up until they die. Even if they're unwilling.

The sound plus one, i mean.

Not sure where to go from this since Sounds Plus doesn't effect struggling audio. Could you describe your issue more, are you using my other addons? 

On 10/30/2022 at 3:14 PM, doctorofderp said:

Would it be possible to get the features of the flatulence add-on as a standalone add-on (w/o the devourment requirement) to the baked beans mod? (mostly the visuals but npc/follower support/bloating would be nice)  And if not, how would one go about adding in the same visuals to VBBS as this mod has? Been looking for an updated better version of that mod and this add-on seems like it's it. 

I could but that's very low on the priority list.

A standalone addon for Baked Beans wouldn't have the bloating (without a lot of coding work) but npc / follower support's possible I think.

Assuming that you're asking because you plan on adding the fx yourself, the visuals come from that one poison gas rune spell from the dlcs. I spawn one at the 'SkirtBone02' node for the visuals. 

Opening up my scripts should tell you the rest of the logic for doing this.

Adding the audio is just dragging and dropping it (remember to have the audio in your Data folder)

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 12:34 PM, QueueSD11 said:

Not sure where to go from this since Sounds Plus doesn't effect struggling audio. Could you describe your issue more, are you using my other addons? 

I could but that's very low on the priority list.

A standalone addon for Baked Beans wouldn't have the bloating (without a lot of coding work) but npc / follower support's possible I think.

Assuming that you're asking because you plan on adding the fx yourself, the visuals come from that one poison gas rune spell from the dlcs. I spawn one at the 'SkirtBone02' node for the visuals. 

Opening up my scripts should tell you the rest of the logic for doing this.

Adding the audio is just dragging and dropping it (remember to have the audio in your Data folder)

Struggling audio, doesn't play.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I am currently having trouble getting weight gain to work for Vore
after digesting, The stomach just shrinks as normal and I don't see any noticeable
belly weight gain even after doing the steps you told us.

From changing the name "Chubbybutt" to Giant Belly (coldsteelj) under locational morphs to setting the numbers to the numbers you have on the picture to setting scaling all the way to the right, Most it does is make the already big belly bigger, and digesting just shrinks it to a small chubby belly before it blinks into nothing and then just becomes the default body I had originally, I thought starting a new save would maybe help and still I'm having the same issue, If you would like pictures on the issue I can provide, 

Please respond when available I would love to be able to appreciate every feature you have 
to the fullest from this already amazing addition to the mod much love and support ❤️  ❤️   ❤️ 
Thank you

just let u know when i am using refractor edit, i cannot vore target. there is white flash and sound, but nothing happen, target still there. then I disabled the refractor edit plugin and I can vore target again. some of papyrus log generate warning and error, for example:

Property DevourmentGE_CorpseVoreChance on script DevourmentGameplayEditsMCM attached to DevourmentGameplayEditsMCM (AF005900) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/25/2022 - 04:40:14AM] warning: Property DevourmentGE_HealingToggle on script DevourmentGameplayEditsMCM attached to DevourmentGameplayEditsMCM (AF005900) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/25/2022 - 04:40:14AM] warning: Property DevourmentGE_MacromancyToggle on script DevourmentGameplayEditsMCM attached to DevourmentGameplayEditsMCM (AF005900) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/25/2022 - 04:40:14AM] warning: Property DevourmentGE_WerewolfToggle on script DevourmentGameplayEditsMCM attached to DevourmentGameplayEditsMCM (AF005900) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/25/2022 - 04:40:14AM] warning: Property DevourmentGE_DigestionToggle on script DevourmentGameplayEditsMCM attached to DevourmentGameplayEditsMCM (AF005900) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/25/2022 - 04:40:14AM] Error: Property DevourmentGE_WerewolfToggle on script devourmentgameplayedits attached to DevourmentGameplayEditsManager (AF005901) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/25/2022 - 04:40:14AM] Error: Property DevourmentGE_DigestionToggle on script devourmentgameplayedits attached to DevourmentGameplayEditsManager (AF005901) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type