Whiterun Infinite Loading Screen

Heyas. I've got all my mods installed, and the game works perfectly....except Whiterun. When I try to get into Whiterun I get the infinite loading screen bug and need to force-close the program.

Here's my load order

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
XFLMain.esm=1
JSwords.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
xazBondage.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
ABT - Faster Arrows Improved +100%.esp=1
ABT - Increased Progressive Damage (with Nord Hero Arrow) +150%.esp=1
ABT - Loot Arrows +100%.esp=1
ABT - Merchants Arrows +100%.esp=1
ABT - Recover +50% Arrows and Bolts.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
consolecommandsanditemcodesR4.esp=1
FollowerWander2.esp=1
BlackUnicorn.esp=1
XFLPlugins.esp=1
XFLDialogue.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp=1
ArrowsNoGravity_Fast.esp=1
Arvakisreallydead.esp=1
FasterHorses_Sprint_x1_5.esp=1
BAMM.esp=1
Bondage Straps - UNPB BBP.esp=1
CastanicHornsHelmet.esp=1
CastanicHornsNecklace.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Corrupter TBBP.esp=1
CraftableClothes.esp=1
HentaiNightmareArmor.esp=1
RavenousEleganceByNausicaa.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
InfinityBlade.esp=1
isilNarsil.esp=1
Scoiatael Weapons.esp=1
Cartographers Map Markers.esp=1
SaturationBoost.esp=1
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Glowing Eyes.esp=1
Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp=1
BodyByRace.esp=1
Basvanbeu MuscleTextureChanger with Navetsea set.esp=1
Populated Cities 2.esp=1
RiverwoodEnhancedPlugin.esp=1
TAVERiften.esp=1
TAVESolitude.esp=1
Forests of Whiterun.esp=1
WhiterunInEnhanced.esp=1
TAVEWindhelm.esp=1
TownsAndCitiesEnhanced.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
AllFemaleGuards.esp=1
Delphine Makeover.esp=1
FemaleWerewolf.esp=1
Additional Player Voices for Skyrim.esp=1
YChildren of the Sky.esp=1
xvisionchildren.esp=1
Serana_enhanced.esp=1
Serana Test.esp=1
Sneaky_Serana.esp=1
Summon Serana.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
Marriable Serana HF.esp=1
BeautifulAela.esp=1
Inna.esp=1
LydiaApachi.esp=1
Kate.esp=1
Kate - AnimPack TBBP.esp=1
TTS - Camilla Valerius.esp=1
Castle Volkihar's Glory V 1.4.esp=1
Fantasy Markarth.esp=1
flaho_shi_eagles_nest_ENG.esp=1
xazBondage.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
ZaZ Gags.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
Estrus Chaurus.esp=1
FNIS_ero2_spells.esp=1
FNIS_ero1_spells.esp=1
FNIS_ecchi1_spells.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
DibellasCompulsion-NudeSpell-1-1.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1
StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=1
SexAddict.esp=1
Killable Lootable Children.esp=1
VignarGrayMane.esp=1
Ulfric.esp=1
Thongvor.esp=1
Sorli.esp=1
SkaldtheElder.esp=1
Siddgeir.esp=1
Maven.esp=1
Laila.esp=1
Kraldar.esp=1
Korir.esp=1
Igmund.esp=1
IdgrodRavencrone.esp=1
ElsifTheFair.esp=1
Dengeir.esp=1
Brunwulf.esp=1
BrinaMerilis.esp=1
BalgruuftheGreater.esp=1
Thane's Breezehome.esp=1

As I said, everything works fine (Though female Children of the sky skin tones are all way the frack dark and when I use my ENB it makes shadows go a bit weird, see screenshot) other than Whiterun. Solitude works fine, Riften works fine, Riverwood's frigging gorgeous, when I turn on my ENB it's all spectacular, and then I try to get into Whiterun and it just keeps going, and going, and going.....

post-87591-0-52304100-1370579677_thumb.jpg

Please don't suggest WyreBash or TSE5 Edit. I couldnt program my way out of a wet paper bag and the last time I tried to use TSE5Edit I broke my game. Same for BOSS. I never use BOSS because it'll break my game, guaranteed. After 6 forced reinstalls (I've done 9 this week alone) it gets reaaaal old.

Anyways, all help or tips appreciated :)

Had a moment of inspiration and came up with a solution. Moved the ESP's to the bottom, then deactivated them to go into Whiterun, did my savegame trick (Hard save, auto save on wait, hard save) then headed in, talked to the Jarl, left town, did my save trick, reactivated the ESP's, and bingo.

If a mod could call this closed I'd appreciate it, sorry for posting then solving the problem a few hours later lol. Funny how inspiration always strikes when you're trying to get to sleep >.<

TES5 Edit is really not hard to work around, you just have to follow tutorials and they are really well made.

Wrye Bash is a little bit trickier but that has nothing to do with programming (even a paper bag) it is just time consuming to learn how to.

Boss is pretty straight forward and it NEVER broke any of my games with 200+ mods, if you are not willing to use any of these and still want to play a modded game you are guaranteed to run into problems.

BOSS, TES5edit and Wrye Bash are necessities when using mods. Can't play Skyrim without them.

BOSS shuffles the mods in proper loading order.

TES5edit is mainly used to clean the vanilla masters, especially Update.esm and the DLC masters.

Wrye Bash organizes your mods properly, and does much more. 

If you can't devote yourself a little more time learning how to use them to keep your Skyrim installation stable, then like Dread said, without these tools you'll have game-breaking problems later on especially as you add or remove mods during your playthrough.

I figured people'd pop outta the woodwork to ride my ass on this so lemme clue people into a few things. I'll keep this as non abrasive as I can, but I've been dealing with people telling me if I can't think like they can then I can bugger off for nearly 40 years, and let's just say I'm tired of it. I asked for help with a workaround, not critique on my inability to use complex programs.

1) I can't learn how to do things (Interactive tasks) from a tutorial. It's just not how my brain works. I need to have someone there to walk me through it. Made learning in school a real pain in the ass. So, unless someone has a fix for commonplace learning disabilities, then griping about the fact doesn't help anyone. I wish I could learn like most people but I can't so I have to do what I can. Like driving. I drive an automatic because I can't coordinate all the controls of a stick shift. Doesn't mean I can't drive, it just means I'm not going to be in the Paris-Dakar rally. 

2) I know there are video tutorials, and I do slightly better with those, but see problem one.

3) I must be doing something right because I'm running @ 130 mods so 'You can't play Skyrim without tool X' is obviously false. If you're going to make blanket claims like that, please have the sense to not do it 3 posts down from the proof you're wrong.

4) I know Boss SHOULD work, but a lot of the mods I use show up as 'Not Registered' and Boss sorts the mods it knows, which is great, then piles the rest wherever it decides to, which is not great. As an aside, I run FNISForUsers frequently and defrag after every reinstall.

Actually BOSS does not move the mods it doesnt recognizes and I am pretty sure you can find a tech savy guy that plays Skyrim to explain in detail how these tools work if you are OK to pay for this as much as you would be to get your computer fixed or something, it ias almost guaranteed.

What we said is the truth, if you dont use these tools knowing how buggy Beth games are you will end up with problems, that is a fact.

And you cant come here asking for help and then reject it because it does not follow what you need it to be, I honestly wanted to give you advice not to say what you have to do or critisizing your ability to something or not.

Again you learned how to drive a car even if it is automatic so I dont see why you could not learn how to use a program where you need to do very specific things (not asking to go in advanced mode with any of these or even to mod the game yourself like nobody is asking you to do Paris-Dakar), it might take more time and maybe help than for someone else but it is doable as it was doable for you to learn how to drive.

And finally to assess your point 3 I never said that you cant play, I said you are guaranteed to run into problems like CTD, save game bloating and so on if you are not using these tools with an heavily modded game, from what I see your game may be stable just out of luck or you might have done something right, I could not say and I dont really care.

I solved a similar problem with Solitude by disabling a texture overhaul mod specific to that hold. Some of the textures might be poorly optimized or something, but I was told they ate up my 8GB of RAM and that's what caused the issue. Not sure how accurate that is, but uninstalling the textures fixed the problem for me. Hope it works for you too.

BOSS, TES5edit and Wrye Bash are necessities when using mods. Can't play Skyrim without them.

That's the post I was referring to about being unable to play w/o Wyrebash and TES5Edit.

Also, just as a conversational note, if someone asks for help, then specifies what they know won't help, and then specifies why it won't help, you really have no right to get upset when they say...those things won't help.

However, more on point

I discovered my problem was too many scripted mods running at once. I reinstalled (Yet again) and stuck with the bare minimums. Of course 'Bare Minimums' is 101 mods, so it's not terribly bare lol. However, presto, problem solved. Ditched all my adult mods (Except Corrupter armor, nude skins, and TBBP body) and all my companion mods (Everything but companion stealth and convinient horses), all the secondary mods (Lava horse, CotS, lot of clothing, armor, weapons, oddities) and game works perfectly. Loads in about a third of the time too lol.

Again, as the problem is solved, I ask a mod to close this topic. I think you'll agree it's starting to turn into a flame war and as I'm not a troll, I find flame wars annoying.

I encountered this problem when loading some cities and I found this tip on the nexus

** Add this to SKSE.ini in the skyrim\Data\SKSE folder. If SKSE.ini doesn't exists, create it. This will delete references
to scripts that doesn't exists anymore
[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1 **

for me it solved the problem

Archived