Genshin Nude Mod?

3 hours ago, AridSkitzo said:

if you find anything out about this mod, pls send it my way 

All the guys mod download are in a single post that he seems to update. Every new mod just links to that post and that post is not on Kemono. I can only speculate that he does it that way specifically to make it easier to get his download link out of sites like kemono since if his posts are anything to go by he gets pretty mad when his mods leak. So your best bet is to hope for someone that has access to his fanbox or to get access to it yourself as his mods were seemingly never shared by people in this thread.

5 minutes ago, DassZamnThicctho said:

pass is gayshin

WTF? I tried with that one and it won't let me download O.o.

What kind of witchcraft was that.
Thanks, I guess I'll try more next time before asking.
Greetings.

Posted (edited)

Can anyone help with decoding this one?

https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/84507145

chrome_BeQIKAKsPm.png.c3970f02d9d91dffaf97a1a61ffb2c67.png

Code

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

국룰

Edited by xDeKaN