Genshin Nude Mod?

Finally sex mod completed. After Sen's made the very first Aether x Lumine, I've always wanted to see myself if I can remake it.

The mod is Available both on my Patreon or Fantia

Don't worry if you can't afford it because it will be public after a month!

Edit: Also, the fllickering shouldn't show if you turn off motion blur on the graphic settings of genshin. I just had it turn on in this video.

Edited by skyramiel
13 hours ago, James Caesar said:

You can find pretty much all of them in AllTheFallen. Not sure if I'm allowed to share the links here tho.

Damn, talk about hitting the jackpot. I figured a dedicated loli mod site was out there, but I didn't think I'd every find it especially not this easily. 

9 hours ago, justgottaplay said:

Я бы тоже хотел получить моды!

Я сам нашел пару модов genshin nude loli, но это просто базовые моды без одежды.

Where did you find them?

29 minutes ago, nudefinder said:

Can someone help me with this mods?

https://gamebanana.com/mods/426313

I installed it but Mona didn't changed at all. Other series mods worked. I think the CN words on all the files casued didn't work.

It took a lot of thought but please do note this Mona goes on the CN skin - the one with shorts and censorship. This is in part to let you enjoy this Mona in cutscenes as well as to provide some playability alongside normal Mona skin mods you may not be able to do without.

-quote from mod page

This mod specifically changes the censored (CN) skin for Mona (Pact of Stars and Moon).

This is the code to give it to yourself in private servers - 340008

On 5/18/2023 at 7:57 AM, DOLLX23 said:

Where did you find them?

GitHub and Pixiv. I can DM you the links if you'd like.

There's also Tendom on Pixiv who sells them. But I tried messaging him a question on Pixiv and he blocked me? Not sure about what kinda person he is and if I wanna support that.

3 hours ago, justgottaplay said:

There's also Tendom on Pixiv who sells them. But I tried messaging him a question on Pixiv and he blocked me? Not sure about what kinda person he is and if I wanna support that.

I have never blocked anyone. Though there are times that I can't really reply as soon as possible. I do apologize if I couldn't reply at all. Can I ask what's your name and where did you try to contact me?

So much things are going on with me and my fanbox page and so many DMs coming in. Apparently. Fanbox suspended my account and they might not be okay with loli in the end. Despite lolis being wildly all over fanbox. It seems it's that situation where it's only me due to multiple reports. I have been undergoing with lots of stress with this Fanbox deal to be honest and again, I really do apologize if I couldn't reply to you in time.
Someone like me who doesn't drink actually pulled and drank yesterday because of this. What brought me so much stress isn't really the money lost (Although there would be lots of money lost from this) But I'm really ashamed to all my supporters and can hardly do anything about it.

In any case. I have moved all my contents to Fantia.

Though I know how Fantia isn't really good with paypal so I have put the free codes in my patreon instead. There's a new tier now which you can get those codes and a tutorial on how to use the codes on the about page.

Edited by skyramiel
13 hours ago, justgottaplay said:

could you dm me the links too pls???

On 5/19/2023 at 4:37 PM, SkyLaugh said:

It took a lot of thought but please do note this Mona goes on the CN skin - the one with shorts and censorship. This is in part to let you enjoy this Mona in cutscenes as well as to provide some playability alongside normal Mona skin mods you may not be able to do without.

-quote from mod page

This mod specifically changes the censored (CN) skin for Mona (Pact of Stars and Moon).

This is the code to give it to yourself in private servers - 340008

So u said it gonna work only on CN Mona aka CN client only? I dun understand why it dun work in global client. I dun get ur server error on my client.