Fallout 4: Tifa Lockhart Playable Race with Facial Animations Mod Release

On 11/29/2021 at 1:48 PM, Raging29 said:

I have the same skin on the hands problem and I am new to Fallout 4 modding but I have a lot of experience with Skyrim modding. I am not sure what you mean by "valuing the skin". Will you please explain this?

Love the mod by the way! Since I'm too lazy to platinum FF7R on ps4, I thought I'll just play as Tifa in Fallout 4. Thank you for the port!

Just use the looksmenu "showlooksmenu player 1" and you can change her skin tone to whatever you like

I love this mod, I kept searching Tifa mod and here it is. But I have one problem, every time I load the save, the character's body is dark while the face is correct. Once I unequip the Tifa outfit the body is back to normal, even if I re-equip the tifa outfit it is still good. This was never happened before, I guess is some texture conflic between the tifa outfit and body skin texturet, but I dont't know where to fix this.

On 11/17/2021 at 12:23 AM, NoobPlayer123456789 said:

How can I fix hand skin color not match with the body? I've try uninstall everything only keep the requirement mod but still no fix.

Edit: I've set the skin color in Lookmenu to Tifa skin.

image.png

It happens because the diffuse texture for hands is indeed much darker than that for the body. With Photoshop you can open TifaHands_D.dds (requires Intel® Texture Works Plugin for Photoshop), increase its brightness (I used +75). then save over it (remember to backup first). There may still be a visible wrist seam though.

ok i need help im just...im losing my mind!!!!!!! 

i need help getting the clothes. i tried putting in the console commands but they don't work...i don't what to replace the xx with :( cause i don't know what place my mod is. i tried doing the tifa help but that just gives codes and stuff for her face! not her clothes. unless there is something im not seeing then im seriously blinder then Ray Charles!!!! please help :( im at my wits end....im pulling my hair out here.

On 12/9/2021 at 6:52 AM, fubuebue said:

I love this mod, I kept searching Tifa mod and here it is. But I have one problem, every time I load the save, the character's body is dark while the face is correct. Once I unequip the Tifa outfit the body is back to normal, even if I re-equip the tifa outfit it is still good. This was never happened before, I guess is some texture conflic between the tifa outfit and body skin texturet, but I dont't know where to fix this.

you need to use showlooksmenu and save a pale skin or whatever skin tone you want and you need to load the preset before each save so she won't be darkskinned

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quite the good work!! Tifa is now officially in Fallout and kicking butt! Hahahaha!!

My question is how were you able to add facial expressions to her? I'm reviving an abandoned mod and it somehow ended up with all the facial sliders but... no movement at all.

As if they aren't connected to the face... It's odd tbh. TRI files are kicking my butt when I could be playing the game...

Anyway, I'm very impressed with your Tifa mod so congratulations!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...