Fallout 4: Tifa Lockhart Playable Race with Facial Animations Mod Release

Fallout 4: Tifa Lockhart Playable Race with Facial Animations Mod Release

View File

Hello All! This mod has been in the works for quite a long time. Unfortunately, it's still not finished, but it works fine and is very enjoyable. It's crazy that this mod was started over a year ago... Time flies. Both Alex and I have been boggled up in real life. We do plan adding/fixing the Tifa Mod. Please do comment below on other bugs or issues. Thank you.

FEATURES:

1. Playable Tifa... DUH!

2. Fully animated face

BEFORE Downloading... this mod requires the following:

1. Fallout 4 Script Extender

2. Looksmenu

3. CBBE 

Console Commands for her outfit and gloves

1. XX007A0C

2. XX0081A9

Nova Terra Released!

RECOMMENDED:

1. Kicks and Punches (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45402)

2. Tactical Action Extension Package (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38715)

NOTES:

1. In the Looksmenu, you can change the color of Tifa's skin tone. Default is a bit pasty. 

2. Add Tifa's outfit by using console commands "Help Tifa"

Known Issues:

Animated Hair Clipping - Alexscorpian and I were not able to figure out how to fix this. Does anyone here know how to fix the hair clipping when crouching/swimming/etc? 

Do NOT upload or edit the file anywhere else without my explicit permission. Thanks!

Credits:

Square Enix for creating Tifa and the unforgettable memories from my childhood in the world of Final Fantasy 7

Alexscorpian: Animations, porting, rigging

Maybenexttime: For everything else

Edited by maybenexttime

Regarding hair clipping - this is a known thing. In Fallout4 engine hair has only "pseudo"-physics (most visible when PC moves sideways fast, like when riding the Nuka-World monorail)

Until there will be something similar to Skyrim's HDT hair, there's not much one could do about this problem. And HDT hair is a whole different world which will require F4SE extension, physics engine (maybe it's possible to reuse OCBP but I'm not an expert so I can't tell) and whatnot.

TL;DR: long hair will clip, there are no options available at the moment to make it work.

Edited by Operand
4 hours ago, Operand said:

Regarding hair clipping - this is a known thing. In Fallout4 engine hair has only "pseudo"-physics (most visible when PC moves sideways fast, like when riding the Nuka-World monorail)

Until there will be something similar to Skyrim's HDT hair, there's not much one could do about this problem. And HDT hair is a whole different world which will require F4SE extension, physics engine (maybe it's possible to reuse OCBP but I'm not an expert so I can't tell) and whatnot.

TL;DR: long hair will clip, there are no options available at the moment to make it work.

dang... we figured because we couldnt find any solution but was still hoping someone might know something. thanks for the heads up!

3 minutes ago, maybenexttime said:

Very interesting. All I did was rename the file and it changed the whole thing. I put down a new link and it should work this time.

Cool! Sorry to have doubt you. In fact, Somebody on a discord server actually mentioned that you were a trusty modder. I am just paranoid of .exe files.

Edited by Sets00na
On 11/13/2021 at 7:33 PM, zarza said:

omg this is great great I need more details, does it support LL animations? What kind of body do you wear and can you edit it?

Well, no - obviously. AAF animations are based on actors race and it will simply not find matching animations for this "Tifa Race".

3 hours ago, aviator A4 said:

Hello, I installed the mod but it doesn't work well for me, maybe I have too many mods installed and probably compatibility issues.
the body is darker, I don't have Tifa's clothes and I don't have the fighting skills.
Thank you for a possible response.

you can change the skin tone through the looks menu. tifa's clothes should be able to be acquired with console commands "help tifa". 

The fighting skills is from a different mod you can grab here. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45402

1 hour ago, maybenexttime said:

you can change the skin tone through the looks menu. tifa's clothes should be able to be acquired with console commands "help tifa". 

The fighting skills is from a different mod you can grab here. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45402

Thank you very much for your answer, it's great. In fact I tried to solve this color problem in look menu but I will see it again. For the clothes I actually used the console and found a Xavier mod for Tifa.
Thanks again.

1 hour ago, aviator A4 said:

Thank you very much for your answer, it's great. In fact I tried to solve this color problem in look menu but I will see it again. For the clothes I actually used the console and found a Xavier mod for Tifa.
Thanks again.

The tint problem is ok when valuing the skin.

On 11/17/2021 at 10:39 PM, aviator A4 said:

The tint problem is ok when valuing the skin.

I have the same skin on the hands problem and I am new to Fallout 4 modding but I have a lot of experience with Skyrim modding. I am not sure what you mean by "valuing the skin". Will you please explain this?

Love the mod by the way! Since I'm too lazy to platinum FF7R on ps4, I thought I'll just play as Tifa in Fallout 4. Thank you for the port!