Is there a way to make all SSE female bandits CBBE body type?

Maybe I'm not searching in the right way, but I'm trying to find a mod -- or maybe something I can do on my end -- that that gives the vanilla female bandits CBBE body type. I found Fresh Women, but all it does is replace the faces and not the bodies. I do like the faces though. 

I know, there's some bandit makeover mods on LL, but their faces just weren't doing it for me, so I uninstalled.

Is there a way I can -- on my end -- maybe adapt Fresh Women (either in CK or SSEEdit) to give the female bandits CBBE body type?

Thanks

Hi

Unless there's a mod out there you can do this yourself easily, first I'd take a look at how custom followers with custom bodytypes do it (take a look at worn armour, armor addon etc). And then finally when you come down to tinkering don't change vanilla records always forward (copy as override) into a new esp/esl with ssedit or tesedit.

5 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

Unless there's a mod out there you can do this yourself easily, first I'd take a look at how custom followers with custom bodytypes do it (take a look at worn armour, armor addon etc). And then finally when you come down to tinkering don't change vanilla records always forward (copy as override) into a new esp/esl with ssedit or tesedit.

Thanks for giving me a direction to pursue. I'm still hunting for mods. I'm beginning to wonder if some of the mods were taken off Nexus during the Great Exodus after collections were announced. 

35 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I have cbbe 3ba installed, but the bandits seem to have deflated breasts, even when nude.

If I understand Skyrim NPC spawning correctly, Generic or "Random" npcs have randomized weight values, meaning their features will be different depending on your bodyslide sliders.

Open Bodyslide and look at the 0 and 100 weight sliders. (left and right slider sets respectively)

If the sliders on one side, in the breast category, are lower than the sliders on the other side, npcs will likely have smaller or "deflated" breasts compared to your character (depending on your weight settings, and what weight value you've set your character to be).

Typically people will set the 0 weight sliders for the "small", "slim", or "petite" body types, and the 100 Weight sliders for "Large" (thicc) or "Curvy" body types. Then, everything in-between 0 and 100 will generate various "in-between" bodies for generic NPCs, and will generate a specific body shape for "unique" npcs, which have a spcifically defined weight value (unless you use replacers for them, of course).

For example, I tend to set my character's weight to 100, and I typically set my "100 Weight" sliders to be the largest I want to generate. Therefore, my character will typically have the biggest breasts, butt, etc. But you can get creative with these and vastly vary the body types in your game once you figure them out.

Edited by NymphoElf
12 minutes ago, NymphoElf said:

Open Bodyslide and look at the 0 and 100 weight sliders. (left and right slider sets respectively)

If the sliders on one side, in the breast category, are lower than the sliders on the other side, npcs will likely have smaller or "deflated" breasts compared to your character (depending on your weight settings, and what weight value you've set your character to be).

Typically people will set the 0 weight sliders for the "small", "slim", or "petite" body types, and the 100 Weight sliders for "Large" (thicc) or "Curvy" body types. Then, everything in-between 0 and 100 will generate various "in-between" bodies for generic NPCs, and will generate a specific body shape for "unique" npcs, which have a spcifically defined weight value (unless you use replacers for them, of course).

There's my problem. I think. I'll try that and see if it solves the problem.