On 11/8/2021 at 11:20 PM, mircislav said:

Maybe fixing the meshes in Outfit studio by expand brush... I noticed that sometimes armor from the same group do not match the body in the same way. Also check they use same physics (HTD or SMP)...

Yeah its mostly the physics jiggles and all are 3ba as far as I know. Is there a way to verify in Bodyslide for the type of physics? Or I should say, is there an easier way to check? And thanks for the reply.

Hello V.  To answer your question, clipping issues aren't resolved with BodySlide - only in Outfit Studio and the issue boils down to how to use Outfit Studio correctly.  It's a fantastic little program that no one ever bothers to learn how to use.

Many folks have clipping issues in-game, then try and "import" the BodySlide-created game meshes (ex. Bra_0.nif & Bra_1.nif) into Outfit Studio to fix clipping. That'll work temporarily, but the next time you make those same parts, you'll have the exact same problem because they never fixed the actual problem - the "seed" files BodySlide uses...  aka the .nifs in the  "BodySlide\ShapeData" directory folders.

"...verify in Bodyslide for the type of physics..."  Actually, the physics type is irrelevant. All clothes physics is based off of the clothes "location" - in relation to the body - info the Outfit Studio files provide.

For your new stuff (or fix old stuff), try this...

- If using LE meshes for SE, start a new project and use the "Convert: SK CBBE to SSE" template (CBBE / UUNP doesn't matter - the "reference" body is the same.)

- Then select a nif mesh part  - probably a BodySlide mesh anyway - from the (the game) or a (zip file, different drive location, etc.) "BodySlide\ShapeData" folder.

- Once loaded, "Slider > Conform All".  that "locks" the mesh to the "reference" body.  BUT!  That's assuming the part already fits correctly. You may need to use inflate, deflate, move brushes on the clothes before hand.  Just make sure everything fits OK and click "Conform All".

- There will be only one slider to the right, named SK CBBE to SSE or something like that. Click the little pencil icon. That'll make the slider turn purple and go to 100%. 100% is the "SE" body shape. While in this mode, you may need to make further clothes adjustments since the LE & SE bodies are different.  Usually gets weird / mushed at the bottom center of boob locations.  Just use the brushes to straighten out weird spots, fix clipping issues and so on. And you can always do this again later after "conversion", so no big deal if you forget.

- When things look good, "Slider > Set Base Shape".  After doing that, the purple slider will go back to 0% and "go out" (not purple).

- Now load a new "reference" body.  If you don't know, the OS "reference" body is just that. If you highlight any mesh and press "Q", green dots will appear all over the mesh. Those are vertices - which are the corner points of the triangles that make up the entire mesh.  Based on how you inflate, deflate the clothes around the body mesh, Outfit Studio calculates how far away vertice "X" is from the body, vertice "Y" is from the body and so on.  All those "location" calculations is what BodySlide uses to make clothes fit your specific preset.  Hence, the body in OS is the "reference" body BodySlide uses.  In my case, I use CBBE 3BA, so that's the reference body I load.  You may use BHUNP or some other 3BBB-type thing.

- When that loads (and in my case), I now have a CBBE body (highlighted in green) and a 3BA Body, 3BA vagina and 3BA anus.  The CBBE body is one that was used for the conversion and no longer needed. So, highlight and right-click the "new" reference body (3BA) and select "Set Reference".  The CBBE "green" will go out and 3BA will become green. Delete the original CBBE body.

- Remember, the clothes were "conformed" to the old, now deleted CBBE body and not the new one. So, "Slider > Conform All" again.  That "locks" the clothes locations onto the new body.  Now highlight all the clothes meshes, right-click and select "Copy Bone Weights".  That removes all the old physics weight data and applies new data from the new body - 3BA.

- 3BBB bodies use three breast bones, whereas CBBE / UUNP, etc. used one.  So depending on which body type you use, you'll need to remove the old left & right breast bones. There should be info regarding that for your particular body mod page.  Click the "Bones" tab and check - you'll have L Breast01, 02 & 03, R Breast01, 02 & 03.  But you could also have NPC L Breast Bone and NPC R Breast Bone left over from the old body. Not always, so just check.  Right-click each of those bones and select "Delete > From Project".

- That's it. Now you'll need to go through the related sliders and make further inflates, deflates, moves, etc. to get the clothes just right. Obviously if the clothes is only a bra, odds are the "Chubby Butt" slider isn't going to affect anything.

- "File > Save Project As" and fill junk in and REMEMBER to always click the "To Project" button. Look at this dialog box - at the bottom there is a "Project" area. When clicking the "To Project" button, this info is filled in automatically. THIS is the info (files) BodySlide uses to fit clothes to your preset.

- Kind of a wall of text, but after doing this a few times, the whole process takes only a few minutes and will become second-nature.

- If you need additional help / get stuck, just PM me and I can help you out.

Edited by C5Kev