Spent this 50$

Emily

Some simple philosophical test about shopping and spending money If emily voluntarily gave you all 50 USD$ investment per person.

Tell her how you're going to spend them?

Example:
Will you do $ a shine or $ of hot lemonade this fall Or you going to invest them to loverslab or even nexus.

Gave them back to emily or simply feed the money to the nearest herbivore Or hungry children.

Start spending now!

50$ for 5 schnitzels ? where do you guys live ?

lol, that make sense. of course, unless. it's doesn't use ordinary pork cutlet.

Schnitzel can be expensive on kobe or wagyu.

Ever seen wagyu beef..?

it's so tender and holy.

Divine marble brick.

50$ on 5 Wagyu Schnitzel is fair. (assuming nonusnomeni cooked it himself.)

Well, let's see, 10$ for emily to make a monster mod on Skyrim, 10$ for Waxen to make his Sex Addict Mod on Sex Lab, probaly he is making atm don't care, keep the 10$ :D

10 $ for Grega to put all animations of lovers on Skyrim, 10 $ for Ashal to make a 4 person animation or 3 with double penetration :P

And 10$ for tissues. Lots of fapness :D

369a61.jpg

Save it for when I build my monster rig... then, when my time comes... and it will come... oh yes... it will... the day I awaken the beast shall be a glorious one! The heroes of legends shall sing of that day, and it shall be repeated by the common folk for millennia!

Am I coming across as slightly maniacal regarding this matter? Hope not.

Archived