(Updated 16/4/2024) Sims 3 Breast Physics Animation Replacement

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2023 at 12:26 PM, moltenrock2304 said:

Sheeesh thanks!

Haha lets say I have a rigged physics but applying it to a game is a different thing :(

I don't know if it helps, but it might be worth getting in contact with the person who did this rigged penis?

Spoiler

I'm admittedly not to savvy with this kind of stuff and I don't know if it's the same kind of physics that could work with a female body but it looks like they got it working in the game so it might be worth a try?

Edit: Ah nevermind, on further inspection it just looks like a framework that people can make custom animations for, sorry :(

Edited by RedWolfXIII
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, dksjjsja233 said:

Hello I am very keen to know where you got the bikini from in your first ever reply?

I´ve been looking for it everywhere.

If I am not wrong, it should be from this person CHboom!. Check out his content he makes nice CC for your sims to wear. 
https://www.loverslab.com/profile/5913140-chboom/

(The one in the screenshot)

Edited by moltenrock2304
  • moltenrock3402 changed the title to (Updated 7/12/2023) Sims 3 Breast Physics Animation Replacement

Yoooo everyone. After many research and probably a few attempts, I have finally made actual jiggle physics that somewhat resemble Dead Or Alive Xtreme physics, see in the preview. I have updated 600+ animations ? and it was painful to do 600 animations even though it is just a few clicks. I will see what animations need jiggle physics when I got time. Still in intern so expect some waiting time for the next batch. I uploaded the rig too as well if anyone wants to experiment around.

DISCLAIMER: THE RIG ISNT MINE. BELONGS TO GHOST-17 & BUHUDAIN (I think)

On 12/8/2023 at 5:20 AM, sapique said:

You're kidding:wacko: Looks awesome, gonna try now.

Works great:thumbsup: Thank you.

Nuh uh this is fr !

On 12/8/2023 at 7:39 AM, playervlad1999 said:

Thank you @moltenrock2304.  Looks great in game!

On 12/9/2023 at 2:46 AM, Clydie said:

It seems to me you must have spend a lot hours to modify that many animations.

Thank you very much sharing your work here at LL.

Yup it is crazy. I could have released them sooner if I was free. Your welcome :))

Edited by moltenrock3402
4 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

Sorry if I'm slow on this, but just for clarification, I should only put in the package files in "Blender Physics" OR in "Non-Blender Physics", but not both at the same time, right?

Oh dang I forgot to put download instructions since now there are 2 versions. 

Okay so if you want the current one which is "Physics Made", put whatever that is in that folder into your mods folder.

You can only have 1 version which is either "Physics Made" or "Manual Made"

I have to say, this is really a step in the right direction, imo. In the old version of the animations, the physics were like being weightless or underwater, but in the new one it's like the breast actually reacts to gravity and the sim's movements, accompanied by these jiggles :cherries: Satisfying to watch

15 hours ago, =/Man\= said:

In the old version of the animations, the physics were like being weightless or underwater,

Yuup when I saw like some animations that has a lot of movements I was like "nahhhh I need to find out how to add physics bruh" 

15 hours ago, =/Man\= said:

accompanied by these jiggles :cherries: Satisfying to watch

Agreed. I was like very excited when I got the rig working. So I have like plans to add a bit more physics on animations that are commonly used. 
Thanks for installing ?

Edited by moltenrock2304
  • moltenrock3402 changed the title to (Updated 20/12/2023) Sims 3 Breast Physics Animation Replacement

Yall the date isnt supposed to save idk why it changed to 20 when I reverted it back to 7. There is update soon tho I will edit this comment once it is done.

Edit: 
OMG after trying morning and night, I still cannot upload the files on the actual downloads section. Guess I will wait a bit. Okay nice it finally worked after turning on VPN.

But yeah update:
1. Base Game Physics:
-Added Toiletbowl 
-Added some idle 
-Added Scaring (Like you scare someone)
-Added Laptop / PC 
-Added end phone call + Opportunity call reject?
-Added call police cellphone
-Added sit / stand up floor
-Added Athletic Train
-Added Mailbox 

2. Late Night Physics
-Added Manage Bar & make drinks
-Added Vampire Hunt

TODO
Base Game Talking that contains most movement (I hope it is universal)
Ambitions
Seasons

Edited by moltenrock2304
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Yoooo everyone happy 2024!! (Even though its already been a week since new year) 

I am finally done making da physics for most base game talking animations and other stuff which I will list down below. My fingers hurt LOL so I will not touch this for maybe 2 weeks. Also maybe Ambitions animations will maybe be in the next update I forgot to install it after claiming the code. Once my internship ends around middle of February, I will try to continue my KW animations. I want to strengthen my animating skills for future purposes haha. I may also do another variant for the kraken animations. Maybe we'll see

8/1/2024 Update:

Base Game
 -Most base game talking animations (Hopefully its universal across EPs)
 -Trait Animations
 -Fishing

Late Night
 -Piano
 -Drum
 -Bass
 -Pride Walk
 -Shame Walk

Seasons
 -Waterballoon Fight
 -Pool Lounge

Edited by moltenrock2304
  • moltenrock3402 changed the title to (Updated 8/1/2024) Sims 3 Breast Physics Animation Replacement