i just install tamago/hiyoko mods but my baby keep dying so i need your help

hello again,so i just using tamago/hiyoko mods again and my character just have a baby an currently it's in embryo stage also it's a healty.
So i have a few question :
1.how i can keep the embryo healty?.

2.does player activity or food effect the baby?.

3.did the embryo need the sperm from the father in order too grow?.
4.this is same like the question no 3,but can a sperm form other creature or npc  fertilize the baby too?.

i think thats all for now sorry if it's a lot question and if there is a broken english,thanks 

1 normally the embryo stays healty and survives the birth without difficulty.

2. No.   

3. ??? A embryo can not eat sperm ! And it is a embryo not a Ovum. A Ovum need sperm to be fertilized, then it is a FertilizedOvum ( more sperm does not fertilize it again )

4. same as 3

If you have Lovers Creatures and allow creatures Pregnancy in the Tamago setting spell in game you can have creatures babies. But only a ovum can be fertilized by one creature. ( no FertilizedOvum or embryo )

In the Tamago ini  ( data\ini\TamagoClub.ini ) you can change the Lifespan of an ovum  and the Lifespan of fertilized ovum. ( also the sperm lifespan )

An ovum and a fertilized ovum slowly weaken and can die (A not fertilized ovum must die and is removed from player inventory )

It is like real Pregnancy . Only a short time a woman is fertile.

Also the sperm is only short time fertile.

A FertilizedOvum does not always adheres to the wall of the uterus.

Wikipedia

In humans, implantation is the stage of human reproduction at which the embryo adheres to the wall of the uterus. At this stage of prenatal development, the conceptus is called a blastocyst. Once this adhesion is successful, the female is considered to be pregnant and the embryo will receive oxygen and nutrients from the mother in order to grow.

So you can change the Tamago ini settings to achieve a higher chance of pregnancy.

With

set a4tc.SpermLife

set a4tc.OvumLife

set a4tc.FertilizationRate  ( Chance of sperm fertilizing an ovum )

set a4tc.FertilizedOvumLife

set a4tc.ConceptionRate  ( chance that adhesion is successful )

Explanations are in the ini and in the readme.

When you increase the a4tc.ConceptionRate almost 100% of pregnancies are successful.

Only it you set the AdditionalOvulateRate very high you can get 10 bayies and with a short FetalPhase30  and Postpartum Phase there is not enough time to give birth to all babies.

OvumLife

True, the INI files hold the data to control birth rate, lifespan, chance of fertilization and implantation just as Fejeena stated.  Yet there is a tiny amount of randomness to how much energy is given. 

Oh, and lifespan of the fertilized ovum begins when egg/sperm meet.  So if sperm entered prior to ovulation and the sperm/egg hit immediately, its lifespan starts there and has to wait the entire length of the ovulation phase. Now by default, there is a 5% of conception after the ovulation phase.  That is, if the fertilized egg exists, each '4' hours, it has a 5% of becoming an embryo.  It is not cumulative.  Likewise, you have a 5% chance of birth during the 3rd trimester and post partum... again not cumulative.

And for those who don't want to peruse the INI file, these settings may be adjusted within each mod's own Settings menu [T/H] Tamagoclub Settings, [T/H] Hiyokoclub Settings, etc.  The original design only let you read the settings whereas I altered it to now let you change settings within certain parameters.  For example,  even though you can increase/decrease the days each trimester lasts,  you cannot make a pregnancy go to a duration longer than 90 game days.  I figure, realism could only go so far.