Best mod list to use as a base for Sexlab mods ?

Guest Sk8rld

• Guest changed the title to Best mod list to use as a base for Sexlab mods ?
1 hour ago, Sk8rld said:

As you can guess from the title, i am looking for a stable mod list to use it as base for sexlab mods.

Frequently updated, very in depth, what I started with for SE and what I always recommend.
Set up to have more historic/correct armours. If you aren't into that just ignore the armour mods section. I know I eventually removed all those mods except the guard's armours in favour of Ghaan's vanilla replacers and various other more 'lewd' mods.

Edited by Papersword
18 hours ago, Papersword said:

Frequently updated, very in depth, what I started with for SE and what I always recommend.
Set up to have more historic/correct armours. If you aren't into that just ignore the armour mods section. I know I eventually removed all those mods except the guard's armours in favour of Ghaan's vanilla replacers and various other more 'lewd' mods.

It's a really good modlist and i have tried it, but the problem for me is that it's too heavy for my setup (gtx 1650). With everything installed i had around 15-20 fps on average. I've tried cutting short of some mods but the end result didn't appealed to me.

5 hours ago, jaeos said:

you cann also check out @Just Don't guide to basic modding and getting sexlab to work, after that, you "could" put every single sexlab mod in LL into your game (plus any requirements) and have a fairly playable game. 

Right now i am looking for a full packed mod list which includes all weather, exterior, interior mods, etc. but I will take a look at this. Thanks

Edited by Sk8rld
1 hour ago, Sk8rld said:

It's a really good modlist and i have tried it, but the problem for me is that it's too heavy for my setup (gtx 1650). With everything installed i had around 15-20 fps on average. I've tried cutting short of some mods but the end result didn't appealed to me.

Right now i am looking for a full packed mod list which includes all weather, exterior, interior mods, etc. but I will take a look at this. Thanks

Ah, I see. I see some pretty bad hits to FPS in cities cause of JK's Skyrim (down to 30ish). Even in the wilderness it can drop to 45. I'm running a 2060 w/ 32gb ram so I hear you. Probably best to go after that basic SL guide then build from there.

If performance is the issue, and you want to focus on making the girls look good.

1. Here are the bare minimum Beth.ini settings.

Set to medium (Beth.ini preset) with recommended tweaks, then

-Disable anti alias (use image sharpening 50% on your video card settings instead)

-Shadow bias to 0.5 (because shadow stripping look really ugly on skin)

-64-bit rendering on (unnoticeable in most cases, but has a huge impact on skin detail)

-Light rendering distance to 25000 (huge impact on atmosphere/lighting).

-Disable Ambient Occlusion, as it cast some really ugly low res shadows on your characters.

-Lens Flare depends on what light mods/settings you have, but always disable Anamorphic Lens Flare.

-Object/Item/grass distances can all be reduced if needed.

2. ENB can cut your FPS in half, and is not really usable for most mid range PC.

If you can't run ENB, try "Subsurface Scattering Shaders" (pseudo skin transparency) and "Relighten Skyrim" (extra light source).

Cathedral weather/Luminosity is probably the most performance friendly for those without ENB.  Be sure to download the MCM menu so you can increase sharp/vivid/warm to 1 (for better looking skin).

3. Cathedral Landscape (grass only), Grass Field Plus, and Logical Grass are relatively performance friendly.  Or remove grass entirely with Beth.ini if you must.

4. Avoid city mods like JK as they tend to be resource hogs.  DynDOLOD also eats around 10 FPS.

5. Reinstalling CBBE BA3 and set to high performance, and full SMP (this way, you can get the best physics on target characters, without background characters taking up resources).

Edited by DisplayNameABC