Some questions for room makers about a "sex arena" room...

So I know that there was a way to take characters from the game and pose them and then make them into toys that can be inserted into scenes. What I am interested in is the possibility of a "sex arena", as in a room with chairs around a bed where the actual characters are getting it on. On these chairs would be various people in formal dress and masks or whatever, like they are sitting there watching people fuck. Not poseable, but just there as fixed parts of the room. Maybe with room options be able to switch them out with the same models having sex. So it's like they're watching and starting to screw around among themselves.

Would this be a possibility? The room itself would not have to be too elaborate or complicated, so the more complicated meshes of the spectators might work. I dunno. What are thoughts on a room like this?

This would be possible.Its just important to get such a scene well balanced.If you have too many people around watching the sex actors the framerate of the scene could be decreased drasticaly but if you get the right mix its no problem to create a room like this.Unfortunately im buisy with updating my old rooms with animations right now so not much time to work on something new.Sorry.

1 hour ago, Daspex said:

This would be possible.Its just important to get such a scene well balanced.If you have too many people around watching the sex actors the framerate of the scene could be decreased drasticaly but if you get the right mix its no problem to create a room like this.Unfortunately im buisy with updating my old rooms with animations right now so not much time to work on something new.Sorry.

No worries, dude. If you can make your stuff even better, I'm happy for that. I've tried porting or making rooms and I just suck at it and don't have patience, so I'm not gonna bug anybody who makes them. I'm just kind of surprised no one has attempted something like this. Or something like the McDonald's room we have already. If there were some customers scattered around the booths, it would be that much more fun.

2 hours ago, synfinity said:

No worries, dude. If you can make your stuff even better, I'm happy for that. I've tried porting or making rooms and I just suck at it and don't have patience, so I'm not gonna bug anybody who makes them. I'm just kind of surprised no one has attempted something like this. Or something like the McDonald's room we have already. If there were some customers scattered around the booths, it would be that much more fun.

Yeah i agree with having static people around but from what i read most users dont like static models in rooms so thats probably the reason why modders dont put them in any room except if its needed.But you are right we dont have such a room and it could be fun to create something like that.I could put it on my list but like i said im working on four rooms at the same time right now and no early end in sight. :)

Edited by Daspex

There's actually an old Hook-4 room that's just a big empty room with a bed, mirrored back wall, and a number of "people" in the form of H4 objects just standing around.

The only difficulty with what you want is finding/making the seated human statues to insert into your room mesh.

Icon.png

Edited by OysterMug
6 hours ago, synfinity said:

Something exactly like that. lol Except without the fantasy theme. 

18 hours ago, RidSol said:

Maybee something like this?

Link?

BTW: For a more "subdued" look, user can simply use transparent textures to hide the elements they don't want.

9 hours ago, Marburg said:

i have... it's just not ready for release yet.

Based on Berger's "Bar Bee" room turned into a sex theatre with spectators.

You da man, Burg!

14 hours ago, OysterMug said:

BTW: For a more "subdued" look, user can simply use transparent textures to hide the elements they don't want.

No, I'm talking about people in formal wear or something. Think the sex club from "Eyes Wide Shut". No amount of texture swapping or zeroing could change it to that! lol