Renewed repeating CTD upon saving

Hi guys,

I've run into an issue I've had a while ago (see link below). My game has CTDs upon trying to save. I'm running SSE, without any Loverslab mods, but with around 30-50 other mods, all technically more 'common' and without too many issues (standalone, I know what a hot mess Skyrim's build and integration of mods can be).

- I'm running into CTDs if I reload the game and then try to save after starting the Night at the Museum quest, from the Legacy of the Dragonborn mod. I've so far experienced the same behaviour during 2 different 'run throughs' of the quest.

- First time it happened, I had completed the quest and had saved it during the quest multiple times without any issue. I had shut down the game, and reloaded it the day after. Upon my first save after reloading the last save (which was made after the quest had completed), I would get CTDs each and every time I tried. I then proceeded to reload earlier saves and tried saving, until I found a save that wouldn't lead to CTDs. The one I found was the save right before talking to Brother Inkard outside the museum at night, which starts that particular quest.

- So I made a clean save at that point again, which worked. I stopped the game, reloaded it, reloaded that last clean save, and it still worked. So I let it be, thinking I could redo the quest and continue.

- Today I decided to play though the entire quest again to get back to where I was. I started the game and loaded my last save, I played the quest, saved multiple times throughout, without a single issue. Then I finished the quest, made a save, and closed down the game. I reloaded the game, reloaded that last save, went into a different cell, tried saving, and voilà, CTD once again.

I'm not saying that the mod LotD is necessarily to blame, as it's not really referenced in the important parts of the crash logs either from what I can tell. And the mod's staff has said as much in their Nexus forum. But the fact the issue appeared twice after going through that particular quest might mean something. I've added a few of the last crash logs here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmdcVMRF6lRFhcYToo2UZ0m_VoBUMA?e=C7P0Ec.

As I've had a similar issue before with iNeed in this mod loadout, I tried the solution that worked back then (see link below), which was disabling iNeed, saving, reloading, enabling again, etc. That worked back then but not this time, making me think it might not be iNeed that is causing the issue this time around.

If anyone has any suggestions of what the cause could be and how to circumvent it, I'm all ears. My skill in understanding crash logs is limited, but I've had multiple great encounters here with knowledgeable people so I'm reaching out again in the hope we can find the cause/solution. Thanks for your help.

Here's the thread from the last time I had the issue; the cause (and solution) seems to be different, but just for completeness: 

Update: I went back a few more saves, tried disabling iNeed, played around, saved, moved a few cells, etc. That seems to have once again solved the issue. I managed to play through the entire quest of LotD, save, shut down, reload and save again. 

So it seems that iNeed keeps being the problem. I'm going to keep it disabled for now. It's a pity but better that than these issues once in a while. I also left the feedback on the iNeed forum on Nexus.

Did you check Net Frame work log and compare with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49130 ?

I suppose many other user may said  same thing , but the way actually worked when I got  CTD only when save = you can not save any-more so need to stop game 

Using ReSaver, look up the last 5 digits of the leveled item mentioned in the crash log(ex. A297A) and delete all mentions of it. I would make a backup save before doing this, should you decide to replace it. A couple of people states that this works(I can attest to this as well) and it would help if more people tried it for further confirmation.

What you need to do is, check Form ID from Net Frame work crash log,  which cause save CTD,  for your saved data, then serch the Form ID with Resaver

and remove it from the broken data. 

So now I check your recent logs, it clear show leveled item cause issue..  Though I may not push you try to remove it from save data,  because now you can save with remove iNeed.   But if I find the leveled item,  in crush  log,  and  it cause CTD when  save . I may try  same thing first..  (because It worked for me)

I understand you do not hope to edit save data, but you can safe to keep original save data, then test  to remove the ID from duplicate save data in Re saver (Falrim tools ) and save as  "test remove" etc..  . then load it and play something then  see if you can save new data again.

if you see another issue, you just return old save data which you copied (but as you mentioned, it already broken.  , so If I were you, I anyway try to remove those leveld item from the broken  saved data.. then check how it work...  even though it break something more,, , the save data already  broken.. so it cause no harm.  it is good chance to test the way.