Instant sex without rejections

Hello All,

I have an issue with the WickedWhims, to be exact I've created a character on all default settings provided by the author of the mod. 5 minutes after moving in into a flat I had a 3 visitors like you would normally get at the beginning of the game (2 women, 1 man). I wanted to try it and I've invited both of the women to woohoo without exchanging a single word with them.

Is there a setting that would set the woohoo accept/reject to higher level, I don't really want my sim to fuck everyone. I want them to know each other first, and then decide whether to do it or not.

Thanks a lot for future responses.

1 hour ago, Wolfy66 said:

Hello All,

I have an issue with the WickedWhims, to be exact I've created a character on all default settings provided by the author of the mod. 5 minutes after moving in into a flat I had a 3 visitors like you would normally get at the beginning of the game (2 women, 1 man). I wanted to try it and I've invited both of the women to woohoo without exchanging a single word with them.

Is there a setting that would set the woohoo accept/reject to higher level, I don't really want my sim to fuck everyone. I want them to know each other first, and then decide whether to do it or not.

Thanks a lot for future responses.

well it's tricky but if you use UI, you can cheat the relationship levels. that's how I sometimes get around that. 

2 hours ago, TDJSIMS001 said:

well it's tricky but if you use UI, you can cheat the relationship levels. that's how I sometimes get around that. 

That's the things. I would like them to be very "reject-able" I don't want my sim to fuck everyone they meet the first time, I would prefer them to say no 99% of the time until the sim gets to know the person he/she wants to fuck.

33 minutes ago, Wolfy66 said:

That's the things. I would like them to be very "reject-able" I don't want my sim to fuck everyone they meet the first time, I would prefer them to say no 99% of the time until the sim gets to know the person he/she wants to fuck.

The most reliable method is to just disable WW Autonomy and then you pick the who, where, and when using manual mode.

Click on NPC > Romance > Make a Move

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy: OFF

With autonomy enabled things are a bit more tricky and don't always work 100%.

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Specifics > 

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier:(set to -3.0 or less sims must have higher relationship) (This controls NPC-NPC auto sex)
Player to NPC Sims Relationship:(same as above, but positive numbers = less refusals) (This is Player-NPC auto sex)

Setting the numbers to -15.0 will usually require sims to be in pretty romantic relationships for autonomy to work.

Lower the number down a bit at a time and test as it's hard to find the best setting without experimenting.

The other setting you should change is:

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Cheats > Always Accept: (No green bars enabled)  

16 hours ago, Scorpio said:

The most reliable method is to just disable WW Autonomy and then you pick the who, where, and when using manual mode.

Click on NPC > Romance > Make a Move

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy: OFF

With autonomy enabled things are a bit more tricky and don't always work 100%.

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Specifics > 

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier:(set to -3.0 or less sims must have higher relationship) (This controls NPC-NPC auto sex)
Player to NPC Sims Relationship:(same as above, but positive numbers = less refusals) (This is Player-NPC auto sex)

Setting the numbers to -15.0 will usually require sims to be in pretty romantic relationships for autonomy to work.

Lower the number down a bit at a time and test as it's hard to find the best setting without experimenting.

The other setting you should change is:

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Cheats > Always Accept: (No green bars enabled)  

Thanks a lot! I think this will help :)

The WW mod is mostly about playing animations. It's easier to have sex with another sim than it is to romance->kiss them.  Yes, needs game play but I have a feeling most fans of the mod don't have the time for a lot of game play and want to watch the animations.