TRX - Flesh eater

Description

First of all this is a corpses remover, but not only this  In fact it just a toy with no attempts to create something unicue. I was tired from dozens of dead bodys around in my game so i thought- there must bee some way to use all this garbage. Thats all. But i dont like "things from nowhere" in my game and i made try to make this mod lore friendly.

Flash eater adds to your game 3 new spells

1. Flash eater

Just disintegrates corpses.

2. Flash eater Crystal

Disintegrates corpses and gives to you different empty soul gems

3. Flash eater Alchemy

Disintegrates corpses, gives to you different empty soul gems and one of two new ingredients (with possibility of 30%)

How it looks

New ingredients can be used with alchemy table, but if you look at the CoockPot you can finde something more interesting :)

Where to start?

Try to search in Anise's Cabin (in basemet)

Or use AddItemMenu...

Install

As usual

Possible conflicts

If you have mods with changes at Anise Cabin basement.

Skyrim LE compability?

I dont have LE installed but you can just resave esp file and convert nifs for LE version.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/13/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyrimSE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 11 months later...
On 10/7/2022 at 6:04 AM, shardoom said:

What do you mean? What limitations??

Just quote for explanation

Normal ESP and ESM plugins have a limit of 256. (But Skyrim.ESM, Update.ESM, etc take up some of those).

ESLs are "light" plugins. They contain 2048 or fewer records. They have a limit of 2048 or more. Not too sure on the exact number, but it's quite high. ESLs are loaded, along with ESMs, before ESPs in your load order.

ESPFEs are ESPs, but they are "flagged" as an ESL. They are basically just normal ESPs, but with less than 2048 records and do not contribute to the 256 limit.

ESL ha some other limitations on scripts and etc. I necer have more than 120 plugins in my load order so i dont use ESL format.

Edited by TRX_Trixter
1 hour ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Just quote for explanation

ESL ha some other limitations on scripts and etc. I necer have more than 120 plugins in my load order so i dont use ESL format.

Oh the compaction ref limit sure, but that wouldn't apply here.

There are no script problems except for when a plugin is compacted and scripts directly refence refs. (compacting changes them)

Espfe's are immensely useful and its a shame this isn't espfe since I'm too close to my plugin limit to use anything but now.