Futa penis for male SoS or SAM

As a female player it has really frustrated me with how little support there is generally for male bodies. One thing that really gets me going is how good the FUTA add on penis looks!! Does anyone know if it is possible to have this work for males instead? It's a model for SoS so I feel like there must be some way but I am not great with messing around with mods.

If anyone has any suggestions or could create a patch or something that would be amazing!!!

1 hour ago, Shakkaku said:

As a female player it has really frustrated me with how little support there is generally for male bodies. One thing that really gets me going is how good the FUTA add on penis looks!! Does anyone know if it is possible to have this work for males instead? It's a model for SoS so I feel like there must be some way but I am not great with messing around with mods.

If anyone has any suggestions or could create a patch or something that would be amazing!!!

The TRX author said that there is a possibility that he'll convert the new addon to work with males in the future. Otherwise, we're stuck with what's currently available as converting an addon from female to male is pretty complicated due to mesh weighting differences between male and female characters.

Sorry, I couldn't be of more help.

18 hours ago, zenonthez07 said:

The TRX author said that there is a possibility that he'll convert the new addon to work with males in the future. Otherwise, we're stuck with what's currently available as converting an addon from female to male is pretty complicated due to mesh weighting differences between male and female characters.

Sorry, I couldn't be of more help.

You have actually given me some hope. It was looking at TRX that sparked this, it's so well made.

3 hours ago, Shakkaku said:

You have actually given me some hope. It was looking at TRX that sparked this, it's so well made.

Well, if you want to encourage him further that a male addon is desperately needed than vote in his poll and leave a comment on his blog telling him the current results don't represent the opinions of a majority of Skyrim players, but instead the small minority that frequent the Futa thread. I've already done so, but it doesn't hurt to have another voice join the chorus.

Here's a link:

Male conversion is not a problem at all. But! For good result i need BodySlide project for male body. Not just two nifs body_0 and body_1. There is no problem to create male body BS project with only one slider - weight. I dont think it will cause any troubles with males armors.

In fact its only question of time and motivation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 9:35 PM, m4mk203 said:

Male conversion is not a problem at all. But! For good result i need BodySlide project for male body. Not just two nifs body_0 and body_1. There is no problem to create male body BS project with only one slider - weight. I dont think it will cause any troubles with males armors.

In fact its only question of time and motivation.

Have you looked at the SAM ones? The one I like to use is Baka's SAM HDT which also uses something from Schreken (I hate this mod site but if it's the only one doing it.....) 

I'll follow others advice and vote in your poll but just to let you know, I am in a lot of discords with primarily women who are always lamenting lack of male body and penis support! You did excellent work and would really love it if you do find the time to work this into males too.

39 minutes ago, Shakkaku said:

Have you looked at the SAM ones? The one I like to use is Baka's SAM HDT which also uses something from Schreken (I hate this mod site but if it's the only one doing it.....) 

I'll follow others advice and vote in your poll but just to let you know, I am in a lot of discords with primarily women who are always lamenting lack of male body and penis support! You did excellent work and would really love it if you do find the time to work this into males too.

I have analyzed the situation with male body models at the moment and I am inclined to believe that this port really needs to be done. The only question left for me is which body to work with: Vanilla, SOS, SAM ...

I would like to make my port for one body and just give open permission for any ports to other bodies.

16 hours ago, m4mk203 said:

I have analyzed the situation with male body models at the moment and I am inclined to believe that this port really needs to be done. The only question left for me is which body to work with: Vanilla, SOS, SAM ...

I would like to make my port for one body and just give open permission for any ports to other bodies.

If you do it for SoS it could work with the SoS for SAM mod soo..... could be a good in between (Though if you would really like, please do it for both SAM and SoS *flutters eyelashes*)