Running a train on my character

As the title says. Sometimes I want to walk into Whiterun (or any other town) and have all the men (and some women) run a train on me. Consensual only.

I use Sexlab Aroused Creatures - and they have no trouble running an endless train on me - but bestiality is only a side fetish and I only want that very occasionally - not all the time.

Is there a mod that will allow me to set up something similar with NPC's? 

Cursed Loot.  

You can set all that stuff in DCL mcm(Rape). I dont do the girls get in on it but I think that option is there. I know you can set it to all consensual. On my end sometimes DCL picks wrong animation and if you have threesome enabled you get MFF animation when there are 2 guys and your female pc, maybe latest version doesnt do it, I use a few versions back. 

8 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

Cursed Loot.  

You can set all that stuff in DCL mcm(Rape). I dont do the girls get in on it but I think that option is there. I know you can set it to all consensual. On my end sometimes DCL picks wrong animation and if you have threesome enabled you get MFF animation when there are 2 guys and your female pc, maybe latest version doesnt do it, I use a few versions back. 

OP said "consensual". DCL is anything but consensual.

To that end I do not know of any "consensual" mods that allow for setting up such a scene. I mean there's Defeat which can trigger train scenes if set up properly and the conditions are right, but it's not consensual either.

You can try Simple Sexing which can be made to set up a (either consensual or forced) gangbang with up to 4 other actors (provided you have supporting animations installed) but that's not a train. However you can line up the actors and then have sex with each in order and pretend it's a train.

The other one is Follow Me for Sex SE, but I only used LE version on Enderal long time ago so I don't remember if it can be set up in a way you're looking for. I do recall it had a LOT of options though.

Radiant Prostitution can have train scenes when on the "job" but requires either Home Visit or Military Camp quest active and it's not always guaranteed and your character needs to actually work (and reach a certain rank in the profession) to achieve that.

Edited by belegost
16 minutes ago, belegost said:

OP said "consensual". DCL is anything but consensual.

Yeah but it can be configured in DCL mcm, you can set it up to where it plays all consensual animations.  The main problem for any threesome+ animation is if mod doing the sexing is pulling random npc's you got the chance of a male in a female position. 

My female pc with DCL only gets raped(?) if she is really horny, kinda not rape for her and even if it plays a non consensual animation my girl is loving it.

Edited by Heroine HoneyCrotch
24 minutes ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

Yeah but it can be configured in DCL mcm, you can set it up to where it plays all consensual animations.  The main problem for any threesome+ animation is if mod doing the sexing is pulling random npc's you got the chance of a male in a female position. 

My female pc with DCL only gets raped(?) if she is really horny, kinda not rape for her and even if it plays a non consensual animation my girl is loving it.

Depends whether OP wants the spirit or the letter of the "consensual" part. Personally, after giving it a fair bit of time I ultimately decided on not using DCL anymore. It gets too intrusive and annoying after a while, even with very "light" settings. Plus changes to several locations clash with city overhauls I'm using and it's fairly script heavy, which is not good on the potato I'm playing on.

Edited by belegost

I tried the devious devices route a while back - did not enjoy the game play experience much at all once the novelty had worn off (maybe a week).

I will have a look at (and try) Simple Sexing and Follow me for sex SE. Hopefully one (or both) of those will provide me with what I am looking for.

It's sad that a niche bestiality mod can do it, but not a "vanilla" sex mod.

One day I hope someone will create a mod that will set up a train (mcm options to set limits etc) using something like a spell or shout. Spell or shout activated is ideal because it allows you to control when and where it happens - ie the consensual element that is often missing from common random sex mods.

13 hours ago, belegost said:

You can try Simple Sexing which can be made to set up a (either consensual or forced) gangbang with up to 4 other actors (provided you have supporting animations installed) but that's not a train. However you can line up the actors and then have sex with each in order and pretend it's a train.

I can't seem to find Simple Sexing ... maybe I'm blind. 

Thank you belegost. I am just blind as a bat. I went through that Compatibility list 3 times and failed to see it there. Of course I wasn't looking for the word Naihra's so completely missed the words Simple Sexing that followed the Naihra's. 

I am about to start a new game anyway, My last game decided to bork itself in the arse all of a sudden, not sure if it was Follow me for sex that killed it, but that was the last mod I installed into an install that had been untouched and stable for months - allowing me to take a short, cute, ginger haired Transgirl all the way through the main quest, the Dawnguard quest and all the way up to level 54 (with Serana tagging along for most of it). Started Crashing (hard locking that only a reboot would clear) randomly and specifically at a particular point on the road between Ivarstead and Helgen (halfway between the Alchemists hut and Hamar's shame).

Oh well, such is life - been playing this game since launch day in 2011 - having to start over is NOT a new experience.