Is there a preset that looks like this?

Dude! The poor guy has no right eye! You should at least choose an anatomically complete character to use as a preset! ?How can I tell if he's winking at me or not? Sheesh!

I'll be glad to make a Racemenu jslot preset for you if you will link the Skyrim/SSE follower/NPC mod it comes from. If he's not from a Skyrim/SSE follower/NPC mod (meaning his Facegen doesn't exist in Skryrim or SSE and what you posted is just artwork) then the skills required are beyond the few that I possess.

Edited by Vyxenne
Because a mind is a terrible thing
10 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Dude! The poor guy has no right eye! You should at least choose an anatomically complete character to use as a preset! ?How can I tell if he's winking at me or not? Sheesh!

I'll be glad to make a Racemenu jslot preset for you if you will link the Skyrim/SSE follower/NPC mod it comes from. If he's not from a Skyrim/SSE follower/NPC mod (meaning his Facegen doesn't exist in Skryrim or SSE and what you posted is just artwork) then the skills required are beyond the few that I possess.

I did not find the companions mod

They are characters used by a modder named Dreamburrow
that i know are real characters and no artwork

I pass you his tumblr

https://www.tumgir.com/dreamburrow

I read on a reddit forum Dreamburrow says she uses ECE and the Ningheim Race.

12 hours ago, CharlieTones said:

I did not find the companions mod

They are characters used by a modder named Dreamburrow
that i know are real characters and no artwork

[...]

I read on a reddit forum Dreamburrow says she uses ECE and the Ningheim Race.

Well, that's probably more than I can handle. My understanding is that ECE-generated FaceGen is incompatible with Racemenu (and possibly vice-versa but idk, I just use RaceMenu). In any event, I don't know how to deal with ECE and I don't even have it on my machine. I also don't have the Ningheim race and don't want to install it.

However, you are fortunate in that you know how to directly contact the creator of the character you want (on her Tumblr.) If I were you, that would be my first step. It has worked for me 2 out of 2 times I asked a mod author for a jslot Preset before I learned how to make them myself.

All of that said, if you can come up with the FaceGen of that character (which would of course be included if you managed to get hold of the character) I will give it a try using what I have- Racemenu and the vanilla Skyrim races.

Edited by Vyxenne
Because Nings and Heims are important
8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Bueno, probablemente sea más de lo que puedo manejar. Tengo entendido que FaceGen generado por ECE es incompatible con Racemenu (y posiblemente viceversa, pero no, solo uso RaceMenu). En cualquier caso, no sé cómo lidiar con ECE y ni siquiera lo tengo en mi máquina. Tampoco tengo la carrera de Ningheim y no quiero instalarla.

Sin embargo, tienes la suerte de saber cómo contactar directamente al creador del personaje que quieres (en su Tumblr). Si yo fuera tú, ese sería mi primer paso. Me ha funcionado 2 de cada 2 veces le pedí a un autor de un mod un ajuste preestablecido de jslot antes de aprender a hacerlos yo mismo.

Dicho todo esto, si puedes encontrar el FaceGen de ese personaje (que, por supuesto, se incluiría si lograras apoderarte del personaje), lo intentaré usando lo que tengo: Racemenu y las carreras vanilla Skyrim. .

There is a problem and it is that the creator left the internet completely

I asked him in January of this year about the characters in Nexus mod and his Tumblr and there are no answers but hey I guess I won't be able to do the character
but well thank you for helping me and for removing my doubts