xEdit autocleaner question

I want to use the autocleaner to clean the Dragonborn dlc, because i am not able to travel to Solstheim and do the Dragonborn quest (on new game) 

My question, what will happen to the mods that rely on that dlc? I will make a back up for sure, but i just wanted to know what the autoclean is going to do. Is it safe? Will it break my game? Will it remove certain things/codes/whatever that other mods rely on? 

Plugins:

Spoiler

Kaw's Claws.esp
*Heels Sound.esm
*MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm
*Follow me for Sex.esp
*Chapter II - Soundtrack mod by Dreyma Music.esp
*Luxury Collection.esp
*RLO - Interiors.esp
*Better Magic LightsMP.esp
*Better Candlelight.esp
*Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
*Remodeled Armor.esp
*MassMatchMakerSE.esp
*SexLabDefeat.esp
*Cumshot.esp
*CumshotSL.esp
*LessIntrusiveHUD.esp
*Mythical Ages.esp
*RLO - Exteriors.esp
*FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
*MageMasterRing_1.0.esp
*SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
*SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*NCK30Obj.esp
*SLAL_K4Anims.esp
*SLALAnimObj.esp
*AnubAnimObj.esp
*3BBB.esp
*KSHairdosSMP.esp
*KSWigsSMP.esp
*CBBE.esp
*BD Armor and Clothing Replacer (STANDALONE).esp
*AddItemMenuSE.esp
*Joy of Perspective.esp
*Ultimate Lingerie Collection.esp
*SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
*iHUD.esp
*Highheels.esp
*RaceMenuHH.esp
*Customizable Camera.esp
*Better Dynamic Snow.esp
*RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
*RLO - VIS Patch.esp
*FNIS.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*Enhanced Vanilla Trees SSE.esp
*MajesticMountains.esp
*BlendedRoads.esp
*C5Kev's Woman Of The Wild Armor CBBE.esp
*EVGConditionalIdles.esp
*[GarudaB]DOAXVV_WarmthScarf.esp
FOMOD_M0_P100_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M0_P10_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M0_P15_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M0_P25_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M0_P35_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M0_P50_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M0_P5_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M0_P70_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M1_P100_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M1_P10_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M1_P15_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M1_P25_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M1_P35_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M1_P50_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M1_P5_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M1_P70_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*SexLab.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
*RGMsVanityMirror.esp
*Osare Underwear.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
*ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
*SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
*SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
*SLACS.esp
*[SunJeong] Ninirim Collection.esp
*SexLabMatchMaker.esp
*SLAnimLoader.esp
*SexLabTools.esp
*TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
*UIExtensions.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SexLab Approach.esp
*SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
*SkyHUD.esp
*Standalone09Weapons.esp
*Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
*TKDodge.esp
*WT Tribal Clothe.esp
*VioLens SE.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*ZMDs Feet Nail Art for RaceMenu v1.esp
*[Melodic] QT Nightwear.esp
*[NINI] Stellar Cancer.esp
*JLoadScreens.esp

35 minutes ago, airnox said:

I want to use the autocleaner to clean the Dragonborn dlc, because i am not able to travel to Solstheim and do the Dragonborn quest (on new game)

You can't travel because... you don't see the option to go there or does your game crashes when you try? Either case, cleaning the DB esm won't fix it. If it's the former you likely have a mod editing the conditions to progress quests/events. If it's the later another mod or a game file is doing that. You'll need to test in a new game with no mods, maybe verify game files, and test some more to see if you can pinpoint which mod is the culprit.

38 minutes ago, airnox said:

what will happen to the mods that rely on that dlc? I will make a back up for sure, but i just wanted to know what the autoclean is going to do. Is it safe? Will it break my game? Will it remove certain things/codes/whatever that other mods rely on?

Nothing. The cleaning process (done correctly) only affects files from the base game (update.esm + DLC esm), not mod files. If a mod was relying on a record deemed dirty, you shouldn't be using that mod. But roughly speaking no mod should fall in this category, as the dirty edits in Skyrim files are largely test rooms or dummy edits in a couple of places. You gain nothing from backing up your other mods, what you can do is backup the original esm files in case you don't want to keep the cleaned ones (although you can get the original ones back if you verify game files on Steam).

Cleaning the game master files is a generally recommended practice, thousands of users have done it on a regular basis for literal years and we're still here. Some people have never cleaned their master files and don't feel like they need to. And I'm sure you'll find people saying it can cause problems, corrupt your saves and make your computer explode. So go figure.

In general you should not clean mods. It can often do more harm than good, especially vanilla DLC files. Because a lot mods depend on DLC files so likely to cause problems in the future.

Single mods, that other mods are not depending on, could be cleaned. But unless a mod is inherently buggy and there is no way mod creator is ever going to fix it, it really sholdn't be necessary.

Cleaning mods sounds like a band aid solution to your Solstheim problem, but If you want to, you can ofc experiment. You have backups.

10 minutes ago, Shadowbroker3495 said:

In general you should not clean mods. It can often do more harm than good, especially vanilla DLC files. Because a lot mods depend on DLC files so likely to cause problems in the future.

Single mods, that other mods are not depending on, could be cleaned. But unless a mod is inherently buggy and there is no way mod creator is ever going to fix it, it really sholdn't be necessary.

Cleaning mods sounds like a band aid solution to your Solstheim problem, but If you want to, you can ofc experiment. You have backups.

I want to clean the Dragonborn esm. not mods. 

20 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

You can't travel because... you don't see the option to go there or does your game crashes when you try? Either case, cleaning the DB esm won't fix it. If it's the former you likely have a mod editing the conditions to progress quests/events. If it's the later another mod or a game file is doing that. You'll need to test in a new game with no mods, maybe verify game files, and test some more to see if you can pinpoint which mod is the culprit.

Nothing. The cleaning process (done correctly) only affects files from the base game (update.esm + DLC esm), not mod files. If a mod was relying on a record deemed dirty, you shouldn't be using that mod. But roughly speaking no mod should fall in this category, as the dirty edits in Skyrim files are largely test rooms or dummy edits in a couple of places. You gain nothing from backing up your other mods, what you can do is backup the original esm files in case you don't want to keep the cleaned ones (although you can get the original ones back if you verify game files on Steam).

Cleaning the game master files is a generally recommended practice, thousands of users have done it on a regular basis for literal years and we're still here. Some people have never cleaned their master files and don't feel like they need to. And I'm sure you'll find people saying it can cause problems, corrupt your saves and make your computer explode. So go figure.

Thanks. I am going to uninstall RLO since that causes flickering add an alternative and start a new game. 

I might consider using LOOT too and make a new order before starting a new game. I use Vortex btw but chaging orders is annoying. I just want to drag and move the esp files. 

Just now, Shadowbroker3495 said:

True, technically it is a DLC, not a mod, but ESM means that it is a master file. Thus a lot of other mods is depending on it, especially because it is an original DLC file. So dependency is exactly the same as if it was a ESM mod.

Ay. I am not sure what causes me to ctd. However i also tried Vigilant and Forgotten City mods on my previous character and they seems to work just fine, travling to their worlds. 

I need a clean vanilla dlc files, because i do not want to verify the steam files and lose older mods i'm not aware of. 

I do have an older laptop so i might get the originals from there and copy it back to this computer lol. 

As for the autocleaner, still not sure if i should use it 

8 minutes ago, airnox said:

I might consider using LOOT too and make a new order before starting a new game. I use Vortex btw but chaging orders is annoying. I just want to drag and move the esp files. 

LOOT is not a one-click miracle. It does a fairly good job but it is not perfect. Vortex is already using LOOT. Plugins view is full of LOOT messages for every plugin. Double click on a plugin and you can see LOOT messages.

Yeah, you have to assign a group for every plugin to control load order better. Use Mod Organizer 2 instead. Takes some time to learn but you get better mod control in the future.

2 minutes ago, Shadowbroker3495 said:

LOOT is not a one-click miracle. It does a fairly good job but it is not perfect. Vortex is already using LOOT. Plugins view is full of LOOT messages for every plugin. Double click on a plugin and you can see LOOT messages.

Yeah, you have to assign a group for every plugin to control load order better. Use Mod Organizer 2 instead. Takes some time to learn but you get better mod control in the future.

I tried it, but had to learn how to merge mods and do this and that so i gave up and went back to Vortex. There is a way in Vortex to change the index order, but then i had to do that with EVERY plugin aswel. I think i'll just play without the dlc for now. I can always add a dlc sized mod anyway. 

Only problem for now is the light flickering, but i already figured that out and it's RLO that is doing it. So going to uninstall RLO and add something else and start a new game, AGAIN. 

Welcome to modding right? ffs 

btw thanks for the help !!