My Game can't load if i put the Mod files for Rina Clemond into my mod folder.

As soon as its trying to load it gives me a 102 type error code and throws me back to the world selection screen. Mandy and Topang worked without an issue up to that point. I had to remove all my mods and start from the beginning to make sure everything was fine

Bild_2023-02-04_131532354.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/4/2023 at 1:16 PM, Lenovosim said:

My Game can't load if i put the Mod files for Rina Clemond into my mod folder.

As soon as its trying to load it gives me a 102 type error code and throws me back to the world selection screen. Mandy and Topang worked without an issue up to that point. I had to remove all my mods and start from the beginning to make sure everything was fine

Bild_2023-02-04_131532354.png

Yeah that one breaks the game, I had the same issue, mentioned it on the previous page. Pretty much all the other ones seem to work fine.

• 2 months later...

Are your sims organized from A-Z or by date added? I realize there's new sims, but because there are so many included on this page, it's impossible to know which ones are new, unless you deduce it by process of elimination, which I'm not going to do for 90gb's worth of files.

As a minor suggestion, it would take less time to include the new sim's names in each changelog, than responding to comments like mine in the future.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi , if you read this I think Julia biakhova is broken. Everytime i try to put her in CAS she is broken, like white and red. I don't know it's fault or there are files missing. Also, I noticed that when I unzip the file only part 1 gets decompressed, perhaps that's the problem idk really. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Eloh.
I realize this is a lot of work and most of this for free.
So awesome and appreciated for the work. I don't tend to download much, but here's an issue.
Some sims don't have names at all don't he pictures, some have duplicated names.
Here's an example. I was looking to download the middle one, but they all have the same name. Its playing roulette until I open the game.
Anyhow, if someone knows which one is the correct name for them. I'd appreciate it.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by SrDanny