Female Brahmin Skin Outfit texture issue

Is anybody else having this issue? I use Type3 BNB Armour replacer and never had this issue before, but recently (I mean last couple of months) I've been getting this and I have no idea where its come from. The only things I've updated in that time frame are SexoutNG and SCR, Pregnancy, etc - so I'm wondering if anybody else using Sexout has reported something similar. 

20130529136977338211150.bmp

Thanks.

Is anybody else having this issue? I use Type3 BNB Armour replacer and never had this issue before, but recently (I mean last couple of months) I've been getting this and I have no idea where its come from. The only things I've updated in that time frame are SexoutNG and SCR, Pregnancy, etc - so I'm wondering if anybody else using Sexout has reported something similar. 

Thanks.

I've had similar problems if I've installed too many mesh / texture mods, it seems there's some point where installing too many textures or meshes starts corrupting unmodified vanilla stuff and others, I've had things like Kirina's outfit, lampposts and plants coming up as red diamonds when no mod modified them.

Thanks.

I've had similar problems if I've installed too many mesh / texture mods, it seems there's some point where installing too many textures or meshes starts corrupting unmodified vanilla stuff and others, I've had things like Kirina's outfit, lampposts and plants coming up as red diamonds when no mod modified them.

You could be right. At first I thought it was just that texture, but now I'm getting errors elsehwere too. It's strange though, because while the others are random, that one ALWAYS gets modified. 

I believe I'm hitting that plugin limit, by the looks of it. 

You could be right. At first I thought it was just that texture, but now I'm getting errors elsehwere too. It's strange though, because while the others are random, that one ALWAYS gets modified. 

I believe I'm hitting that plugin limit, by the looks of it. 

My gut feel iis we have more than one limit, besides the Plugin limit thres another limit for textures & meshes folder sizes because I think at times I've had this issue and as well as actually disabliung/removing esp's I've had to go into the data folder and delete some meshes & textures too or the problem persisted.

Fomod scripting can get complex but BSAs are easy. There's a tool (under... 'tools') in fomm to do it, then you just add your stuff and save. If the stuff you want to add is already in the FOMOD directory structure (meshes, textures, etc) it will 'just know' where things go, just like it knows where they go when installing a .7z or fomod. Then you just save it with a name that matches the mod.

For foobar.esm you'd make 'foobar.bsa' if you only want one. If you want more than one, then put a space after the name and something else like 'core', even for the first one.

When the system loads foobar.esm, if it sees 'foobar.bsa' and 'foobar - b.bsa' it will load foobar.bsa, but not -b or any other foobar ones -- if you name them 'foobar - a.bsa' and 'foobar - b.bsa' though, it'll load them both. Oh bethesda, how you make me chuckle..

As an example/howto for SCR, this would turn the SCR data download into a BSA in no time flat..

1. Extract SexoutCommonResourcesData-.....7z into a directory.

2. In fomm: tools->BSA creator.

3. Click 'add folder(s)' and find the directory you extracted to

4. Navigate down to the 'data' directory, select it, click ok.

5. Done. Click 'create' and give it a name!

You'll know you picked the wrong directory in step 3 if "relative path"'s in the BSA Creator window start with 'data' or anything but normal data directories like 'meshes', etc. Attached is the result of me following these steps myself while writing the instructions so you see how the relative path should look.

Disclaimer: just an example! I'm not sure that everything in there can go in a BSA and 'work', there may be limitations on file types. If you're overriding vanilla meshes/textures/etc that won't work in a BSA I don't think and animations may not work there either, but again, not 100% sure on that. Been a while since I tested.