Omni Plant mods

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 5:12 PM, ErinC7214 said:

All,

Are there any mods to the onmi plant that allow you feed it gems, metals, etc.? It's a royal pain trying to hunt down the gems you need for potions.

My recent alchemy sim bought most of her gem dust from the alchemy store, and gems from the consignment store (and I tried to remember the spawn points). Then she cut gems in the alchemy store to get gems to sell + dust for alchemy. Also I generally have them make mostly the cheap potions until the skill challenge (150 potions) is complete and they can get x3 potions every time.

Another easy way to get gems:

Ctrl-C to enter the console

testingcheatsenabled true

buydebug on

Enter buy mode

Sort by category

Now there should be a new build menu icon above the others. Click to place gem spawners (and insect spawners, and all the plants, and seed spawners, and so on)

To turn debug off just

buydebug off

testingcheatsenabled false

Edited by Yotix
18 hours ago, Yotix said:

build menu icon

It odd that some 'community objects' can only be found here while others only need the community lot flag activated.

> But yeah - I was going to suggest the same thing - not so much about alchemy as just another location for players to become familiar with. If I want a Napoleon Incense Burner - It's nice to not HAVE to travel (World Adventures).