am i just dumb or is it broken

okay im so confused. i downloaded sexbound and Aphrodite's Bow. all items spawn in game and all is good. but when i shoot the bow at someone, and interact, nothing on the menu works. the circle UI comes up to like, select positions. but when i click the buttons nothing happens. it just makes a little noise and does nothing. is something not working or is there literally just a button im not pushing?

16 minutes ago, lexiellama said:

okay im so confused. i downloaded sexbound and Aphrodite's Bow. all items spawn in game and all is good. but when i shoot the bow at someone, and interact, nothing on the menu works. the circle UI comes up to like, select positions. but when i click the buttons nothing happens. it just makes a little noise and does nothing. is something not working or is there literally just a button im not pushing?

Something is clearly not working, but details are lacking on that front, that's usually where a log comes in. It contains the details of the errors to help us troubleshoot, and also lists all your mods.

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

This is a copy-pasta, no need to re-explain your issue, the log should say more than enough

3 hours ago, lexiellama said:

im hoping this is it?

3 hours ago, lexiellama said:

i should also add i downloaded Fuchsia too and she also doesnt work. the UI comes up but no animations play

You... don't have Sexbound installed? Like, it's in the folder as a ZIP, but it's not installed. Instead you only have Lustbound and the Aphrodite's Bow.

Try unzipping that file onto it's own folder. Make sure that the folder goes directly into the "artwork","animations","dialogue" etc files. If there's two folders like "/mods/sexbound/sexbound" then it won't work properly.

6 minutes ago, lexiellama said:

wait im confused thats how i have it. this is my mods folder

Did you by chance install the Aphrodite's Bow inside Sexbound...?
image.png.c934a67a68414b8d94cb50d6128d6112.png

Because that's what the game says. Those are separate mods and shouldn't be inside each-other, i'm surprised i see not a single error in your log.

Also, if you're using the latest Sexbound, you shouldn't need the Lustbound mod, not to mention the "tentacle-tweak" is a faulty version of Lustbound that causes problems.

Edited by red3dred
13 minutes ago, lexiellama said:

okay so ill go get a fresh install of sexbound, and see if that helps. i thought i had the most recent version, so can i maybe get a link to that to be sure im getting it from the right place on here?

NEVERMIND! fresh install and everything is working. thank you! ❤️ 

37 minutes ago, lexiellama said:

so when i interact with the UI it should come up? because its not. and im using base game species

not all base game species are supported as far as I know, try human on human to be sure

as soon as the sexbound ui pops up, there should be a pov window right next to it (empty on unsupported positions)