How do you add multiple 'Improved Male Rigs' to Blender?

Not 100 percent sure where to put this... I put it directly on the 'improved male rig' post by Azmodan but incase that doesn't get seen I figured I might as well put it up here as well. I'm still on the newer side to Blender so I apologize if this is a dumb question, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to add multiple copy's of Azmodan's Improved Male Rigs to one blender file making for M x M animations. I couldn't find anybody asking this question already which makes me assume its relatively easy lol. It could be something wrong with me, but appending it doesn't work like you would do for the traditional basic rigs as it says its not a library. So how exactly do I add a second one to blender to make an animation with multiple sims with the rigged genitalia?

Any help is greatly appreciated :D

1 hour ago, ErRoRppoi said:

Not 100 percent sure where to put this... I put it directly on the 'improved male rig' post by Azmodan but incase that doesn't get seen I figured I might as well put it up here as well. I'm still on the newer side to Blender so I apologize if this is a dumb question, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to add multiple copy's of Azmodan's Improved Male Rigs to one blender file making for M x M animations. I couldn't find anybody asking this question already which makes me assume its relatively easy lol. It could be something wrong with me, but appending it doesn't work like you would do for the traditional basic rigs as it says its not a library. So how exactly do I add a second one to blender to make an animation with multiple sims with the rigged genitalia?

Any help is greatly appreciated :D

Use the Append function from blender to add more rigs to your actual file. File --> Append. Then chose the .blend file with a rig you want to add and it's on the Object, look for the rig. In fact, it's how you add things from a .blend file to another .blend file. Just copy paste your .blend file with a rig on it and append from the copy to the original

wrong thread section btw

Edited by Khlas
20 hours ago, Khlas said:

Use the Append function from blender to add more rigs to your actual file. File --> Append. Then chose the .blend file with a rig you want to add and it's on the Object, look for the rig. In fact, it's how you add things from a .blend file to another .blend file. Just copy paste your .blend file with a rig on it and append from the copy to the original

wrong thread section btw

Oops my bad! Thanks so much for the help! I was really lost on what I was doing wrong there lol