All Shapes BodyGen V2 - 3BA and HIMBO Edition

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello. Is anyone have morph and template for cbbe 3ba body please? the base. I have only the morph for specific npc, i wish it randomize all npc and see some chubby or slim bodies.

I have this:
All|Female=Tits_PAWG|Tits_Adriana|Tits_Gina|Tits_Thea|Tits_Young|Tits_Gabby,Body_Thea|Body_Young|Body_Gabby|Body_PAWG|Body_Adriana|Body_Gina

I dont have pawg body, and i look on nexus it seems to be followers, i dont have theses followers.

Where are the morph for CBBE (3ba), how to apply different body types to random character?

I dont understand ...
The morphs from this mod do not mention any cbbe(3ba) body preset, wtf.... I'm lost.

There's literaly no tutorials, even here.

Edited by Selky

Where are the morph for CBBE (3ba), how to apply different body types to random character?

This mod has morphs for 3BA with all the extra sliders, and yes is completely randomised, though not as random as my original mod. It does require 3BA to work as it needs the RaceMenu script.

Apologies for lack of responses, been a while since I checked this page...

Ok thanks but sorry i switched for obody standalone and it work fine.
I failed to make your mod work , even in your response i dont understand.
I know there's morph in your mod i already open it to read the ini, the question is why there gila and other name i dont see any tweak for cbbe 3ba bodies, but nevermind i did not understood i'll probably return in theses later for fallout 4 actually obody is very noob friendly.

• 9 months later...

Hello there, hope you're well and congrats for this incredible mod that you've delivered to the community, but i'm here to ask how i could solve my problem (although i have an idea in mind, i just want to know your opinion and maybe a better clarification why this happens).

I do the entire installation process correctly (build patch, 3ba installed with all its requirements, etc), i start a new game but the bodygen doen'st seem to work. In your first version of this mod, it came with an edited CBBE BODY  (with some archives added) for original 3bbb (CBBE SMP 3BBB), using that version (plus "best preset" found in nexusmods), this mod worked correctly,  but in this updated version for 3BA there's no edited body with extra archives, so my questions are the following: does this detail have any impact with my problem in this 3ba version? do i actually have to use that edited body for this mod to work?

• 1 year later...
On 12/27/2022 at 12:28 AM, EL_REY_VAGABUNDO said:

Hello there, hope you're well and congrats for this incredible mod that you've delivered to the community, but i'm here to ask how i could solve my problem (although i have an idea in mind, i just want to know your opinion and maybe a better clarification why this happens).

I do the entire installation process correctly (build patch, 3ba installed with all its requirements, etc), i start a new game but the bodygen doen'st seem to work. In your first version of this mod, it came with an edited CBBE BODY  (with some archives added) for original 3bbb (CBBE SMP 3BBB), using that version (plus "best preset" found in nexusmods), this mod worked correctly,  but in this updated version for 3BA there's no edited body with extra archives, so my questions are the following: does this detail have any impact with my problem in this 3ba version? do i actually have to use that edited body for this mod to work?

I think its dead it just dose nothing at this point