PHP13 ! S-Lube Intimate Lubricant Gel [21.09 UPDATE - Extra Stuff]

PHP13 ! S-Lube Intimate Lubricant Gel [21.09 UPDATE - Extra Stuff]

View File

Introducing S-Lube.
A new bottle of intimate lube gel for your sims.

It works the same as what comes with WW, just a new object, doesn't include anything else.

Initially my intention was to add thought bubbles, as you can see in the illustrative images, and something that made some swatches with specific gameplay, like cool or heat. However, I'm not a programmer... I tried to study some tutorials but I wasn't successful.

I don't know if Turbo intends to expand the gameplay of the lube in the future, so I didn't try to make it a mod, I kept it simple, it's just an alternate bottle.

I like it when animators add objects to their creations, so I came to make my contribution.
If the feedback is positive, I will keep bringing new objects.

As a suggestion for animators, the bottle can be used as a dildo.

In real life some singles or even couples use this bottle as a sex toy, as some people don't have the money to invest in more suitable ones, so this bottle ends up being an alternative.

Here are some videos of an amateur gay male couple to give you an idea of how they are used in real life:

by clicking you consent that you have been warned about the link's content

Link 1 Link 2

Hope you and your sims like it, have fun!

RECOMMENDED CONTENT: All Oiled Up! By XLDSims

KNOWN ISSUES:

• Not available for purchase from the Wicked Store. Only in build/buy mode. Search for "S-Lube" to find it easier.
  • I provided the translation for all supported languages. I used google translator for this, as English is not my native language. If there is any translation error, please let me know and I will fix it.

TERMS OF USE:

• Please don't modify/share anything in the file, convert and publish without my consent. Unless it's for personal use.
  • Don't claim as your own.
  • Don't upload the file to any paysite. If it's free here, keep it that way.
  • Please don't remove my QR code.
  • Only for animators: You can place the file in the zip folder if necessary. Just don't remove or rename the credits, please.

Thanks to all the creators of the custom content I used in my promo pics and to Turbo Driver for WW.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/19/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    WickedWhims

I could use it to make some animations, even if I already use the wicked lubricant on one of my anim. But could just add it to the xml so it change to it sometimes.
Btw, which penises do you use in your screenshots? 

Also if you create a fleshlight properly rigged and a bit bigger it could be fun aswell, or others objects that could be used. I mean, I could do it myself but animating is already taking the time

Edited by Khlas
30 minutes ago, Khlas said:

I could use it to make some animations, even if I already use the wicked lubricant on one of my anim. But could just add it to the xml so it change to it sometimes.
Btw, which penises do you use in your screenshots? 

Also if you create a fleshlight properly rigged and a bit bigger it could be fun aswell, or others objects that could be used. I mean, I could do it myself but animating is already taking the time

Cool, if you put S-Lube in any animation, let me know, then I'll add the link to your animations in my post.

I'm going to put fleshlight on my to-do list.

I edited Noir's dildo mesh on one of simdulgence's exclusive penises, Frank to be precise.

16 minutes ago, Php13 said:

Cool, if you put S-Lube in any animation, let me know, then I'll add the link to your animations in my post.

I'm going to put fleshlight on my to-do list.

I edited Noir's dildo mesh on one of simdulgence's exclusive penises, Frank to be precise.

thanks.

However for that dildo I can't download it

Thank you for sharing your work. Nice idea, looks fine in the game and works. Some other ww objects like condoms and pads could use a makeover like this,, maybe you could work on these sometime. By the way, I always use the filter -show only cc objects- in buy mode under show all, more easy than shearch for one object.

On 9/19/2021 at 12:23 PM, tchr said:

Thank you for sharing your work. Nice idea, looks fine in the game and works. Some other ww objects like condoms and pads could use a makeover like this,, maybe you could work on these sometime. By the way, I always use the filter -show only cc objects- in buy mode under show all, more easy than shearch for one object.

Glad you liked it! I'm going to add the items you mentioned to my to-do list.

Thanks. ? I suggest to change the title of your thread since there’s more than the lubricant now. ?

just wondering if you could add the GUID ID of your lubricant and future objects so animators don’t have to go in game to check the ID but only for testing the anim.

13 minutes ago, Khlas said:

Thanks. ? I suggest to change the title of your thread since there’s more than the lubricant now. ?

just wondering if you could add the GUID ID of your lubricant and future objects so animators don’t have to go in game to check the ID but only for testing the anim.

Thanks for the suggestion, but these are just extra objects related to the lubricant, I don't think I need to change. I updated it, I think that makes it clearer.

About GUID ID I honestly don't know how to fix it, I'm new to creating content and I don't know much about programming, just the design part.

Do you know any tutorials that can help me?

Edited by Php13
3 minutes ago, Php13 said:

Thanks for the suggestion, but these are just extra objects related to the lubricant, I don't think I need to change. I updated it, I think that makes it clearer.

About GUID ID I honestly don't know how to fix it, I'm new to creating content and I don't know much about programming, just the design part.

Do you know any tutorials that can help me?

in fact it’s just going in the game with WW installed, you shift click on your object and there should have an option called « get object info » from the wickedwhims pie menu. It’s where you can see the guid from your objects. 

i mean I do that for custom objects but if creators could share the guid of their objects it will be a time saver really. 

5 minutes ago, Khlas said:

in fact it’s just going in the game with WW installed, you shift click on your object and there should have an option called « get object info » from the wickedwhims pie menu. It’s where you can see the guid from your objects. 

i mean I do that for custom objects but if creators could share the guid of their objects it will be a time saver really. 

Ok, it's easier than I thought. I will do this in the future. Thanks for explaining!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for taking so long to respond!

@GreyMouse @mjw2185 Thanks for the support guys, I'm glad you guys liked it! One of the reasons I took so long to read and respond is because I'm doing my next content. There are currently more than 37 items and counting, I hope to be able to release them soon. Stay tuned!

@mjw2185Actually, you can edit the mannequins in CAS the same way as sims, the bottom part I used in my preview is the Simdulgence's VPL mesh edited to be untextured and look like that.

On 11/20/2021 at 11:46 AM, Php13 said:

Thanks for the support guys, I'm glad you guys liked it! One of the reasons I took so long to read and respond is because I'm doing my next content. There are currently more than 37 items and counting, I hope to be able to release them soon. Stay tuned!

I can't wait to see what you have cooking! ?

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2022 at 12:32 PM, Jade Scorpion said:

@Php13 Here's an animation i am working on I started it today as male sims have rarely animations with toy/lube it's not finished but just to give you an idea how i used it and thankyou. 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

@Jade Scorpion The animation is excellent! ? Thanks for using S-Lube, when it's available let me know, so I can add a link to your animations in my post!

I wish I had released more objects during this year, but I don't have as much free time as in 2021 :/ . I have some projects in progress… I hope I can launch them soon!

Edited by Php13
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2023 at 2:14 AM, dollprincess said:

hello! the poses you used for the preview are only poses, no animations, right?

Yes, but I just used one frame of the Zivyx and Sucre animations in the previews.