8 hours ago, SrMininez said:

Hey, just founded Dizona Body for males, and I wanted to know if there was smth like that but with females, yeah, optimization was never an option. Also, do you know any highly realistic skin for males? Tried Tempered Skins and Males of Skyrim, but aren't exactly what I'm looking for

Also used High Poly Head but, well, it's only for the head ?

Dizona Body: 
image.png.4ac40e09d97c20523e25ff4e7126e6dc.png

Could you elaborate upon what exactly is it that you're looking for as the link provided for the mod you said is not in English. However, check out the links below and see if they help you, revert if it worked or if you need more help

For Males

For Females

14 hours ago, SS90 said:

Could you elaborate upon what exactly is it that you're looking for as the link provided for the mod you said is not in English. However, check out the links below and see if they help you, revert if it worked or if you need more help

For Males

For Females

Oh, of course, srry for that!
Dizona Body is a super High Poly smooth body mesh for males 
Comparsion: 

0dbed6cce73a1c9d7d44167859d13cc6b0ffbd3b
9d163a00bf3bb8e67ca24cec5131d8df72dd8b05
f3b564bb2035.jpg
8f6cd5c0b137.jpg

Also, thank you so much for the male skin texture!

Edit: I already have CBBE, but was wandering if there was an even higher poly body mesh for females

Edited by SrMininez
7 hours ago, SrMininez said:

Comparsion: 

Reveal hidden contents

0dbed6cce73a1c9d7d44167859d13cc6b0ffbd3b
9d163a00bf3bb8e67ca24cec5131d8df72dd8b05
f3b564bb2035.jpg
8f6cd5c0b137.jpg

Edit: I already have CBBE, but was wandering if there was an even higher poly body mesh for females

This is the only one that I know. See if it suits your need.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/17/2021 at 5:05 AM, SrMininez said:

Comparsion: 

Hide contents

Dizona is a DAZ 3D port into Skyrim which is why it's so much smoother than other male body mods. If you're looking for a similar DAZ3D port for females than the only option is the old Demonica mod which doesn't have a ton of support and is only available on sketchy Russian websites. DDS Workshop has some compatible textures for Demonica, but that's about it for Demonica texture support.

TRX may be making a newer improved port in the future. Until then the best option for high poly female bodies are CBBE 3BA and BHUNP.