Way to ensure that followers don't start attacking NPCs that I'm raping?

5 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Or you can use this mod

LE

SE

Works for me most of the time without issue.

Initially didn't try this because it says it required Defeat.  But now that I DLed it and looked at the plugin, it actually doesn't require Defeat.  Weird.  Guess I'll try it and see if it works for sex started not via Defeat mod.

Edited by redeyesandlonghair
27 minutes ago, redeyesandlonghair said:

Initially didn't try this because it says it required Defeat.  But now that I DLed it and looked at the plugin, it actually doesn't require Defeat.  Weird.  Guess I'll try it and see if it works for sex started not via Defeat mod.

The thing is, i don't know if you can use it without defeat in your modlist but it works even if scenes happen without defeats involvement. I am using a mod called succubus initiation ritual which gives followers a spell that triggers scenes with enemys so they can fuck them literally to death (really funny shit)

and they don't get disturbed by other  hostiles. 

Edited by Gukahn
19 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

The thing is, i don't know if you can use it without defeat in your modlist but it works even if scenes happen without defeats involvement. I am using a mod called succubus initiation ritual which gives followers a spell that triggers scenes with enemys so they can fuck them literally to death (really funny shit)

and they don't get disturbed by other  hostiles. 

Cool.  Tried it just now and it didn't work but maybe I did the settings wrong.  Thanks for the suggestion.

20 hours ago, redeyesandlonghair said:

I have an issue where NPCs that I start to drain with SLSO Player Succubus Addon become hostile to me and as a result my followers start attacking them.  Is there a way to prevent followers from doing this?  I have Sexlab Triggers and am using it to cast Calm on sex start, but that doesn't prevent it. Any ideas?

I think generally a Calm spell would not help since it calms the NPC being attacked and does nothing to your followers.

Hopefully that Stop Combat mod will work, I think tried it myself a few years back and it did not work the way I needed. I've since given up on followers for the most part because I don't want to manage a mod to manage them and I do enough sneaky and jump/climby stuff they cannot keep up anyway.