How to replace follower body without physics going crazy

I use the CBBE 3BBB body, and I'm trying to figure out how to force followers who come with their own body to use the one I build in bodyslide.

I've figured out how to replace their body .nif files with the one generated from bodyslide. This gets the bodies looking correct in game, however the physics are all over the place. Anything that gets the breasts moving too much, like SexLab animations, eventually has the breasts jittering and darting all over the place.

What step am I missing? How can I get body physics working correctly on followers when I overwrite their body files with my own?

2 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Skyrim data\meshes\actors\character\character assets , copy all female nif ( body,hands,feet,head )

Drop into skyrim data \meshes\actors\characters\name follower 

If the follower uses custom textures, you will need to texturize the copied nif    How to apply Textures

Just copy the textures from Data\textures\actors\character\character assets

to

Data\textures\actors\characters\name of follower

2 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Skyrim data\meshes\actors\character\character assets , copy all female nif ( body,hands,feet,head )

Drop into skyrim data \meshes\actors\characters\name follower 

If the follower uses custom textures, you will need to texturize the copied nif    How to apply Textures

Oh awesome! Didn't realize I needed to build the feet and hands as well. I think that sorted everything out! Thanks!

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Just copy the textures from Data\textures\actors\character\character assets

to

Data\textures\actors\characters\name of follower

Only if the DDS are the same . If they are specially created DDS, without their reapplication, they will not be read. The copy of the nif, includes the path Already applied on the source file

Follower Valmari with my femalebody

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.de72e3dcf7f32bf3cb92bae2abdc38ab.jpg

Follower Valmari with my femalebody and custom textures

Spoiler

Immagine1.jpg.3a0bbd12b3561bfb4236cc3ddc685f3f.jpg

As you can see, they must be applied

Spoiler

Immagine2.jpg.c2a8579338391399445cfe1c318bc355.jpg

Spoiler

Immagine3.jpg.b2adfe6b86e7129198ab4f5d1285db07.jpg

Edited by Lestat1627
9 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Only if the DDS are the same . If they are specially created DDS, without their reapplication, they will not be read. The copy of the nif, includes the path Already applied on the source file

I have 260 followers in my game. They all use whatever meshes and textures I copy into the folders they get their meshes and textures from. I have never had a problem whichever meshes or textures I have used. I have never had the need to use any other piece of software to get bodies to work. Heads can be problem due to several things.

The followers get their meshes and textures from where their esps point.