Jump to content

How to replace follower body without physics going crazy


Recommended Posts

I use the CBBE 3BBB body, and I'm trying to figure out how to force followers who come with their own body to use the one I build in bodyslide.

Β 

I've figured out how to replace their body .nif files with the one generated from bodyslide. This gets the bodies looking correct in game, however the physics are all over the place. Anything that gets the breasts moving too much, like SexLab animations, eventually has the breasts jittering and darting all over the place.

Β 

What step am I missing? How can I get body physics working correctly on followers when I overwrite their body files with my own?

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Skyrim data\meshes\actors\character\character assets , copy all female nif ( body,hands,feet,head )

Drop into skyrim data \meshes\actors\characters\name followerΒ 

If the follower uses custom textures, you will need to texturize the copied nifΒ  Β Β How to apply Textures

Just copy the textures from Data\textures\actors\character\character assets

to

Data\textures\actors\characters\name of follower

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Skyrim data\meshes\actors\character\character assets , copy all female nif ( body,hands,feet,head )

Drop into skyrim data \meshes\actors\characters\name followerΒ 

If the follower uses custom textures, you will need to texturize the copied nifΒ  Β Β How to apply Textures

Oh awesome! Didn't realize I needed to build the feet and hands as well. I think that sorted everything out! Thanks!

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Just copy the textures from Data\textures\actors\character\character assets

to

Data\textures\actors\characters\name of follower

Only if the DDS are the same .Β If they are specially created DDS, without their reapplication, they will not be read. The copy of the nif, includes the path Already applied on the source file

Β 

Β 

Follower Valmari with my femalebody

Β 

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.de72e3dcf7f32bf3cb92bae2abdc38ab.jpg

Β 

Β 

Follower Valmari with my femalebody and custom textures

Β 

Spoiler

Immagine1.jpg.3a0bbd12b3561bfb4236cc3ddc685f3f.jpg

As you can see, they must be applied

Β 

Β 

Spoiler

Immagine2.jpg.c2a8579338391399445cfe1c318bc355.jpg

Β 

Β 

Spoiler

Immagine3.jpg.b2adfe6b86e7129198ab4f5d1285db07.jpg

Β 

Edited by Lestat1627
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Only if the DDS are the same .Β If they are specially created DDS, without their reapplication, they will not be read. The copy of the nif, includes the path Already applied on the source file

I have 260 followers in my game. They all use whatever meshes and textures I copy into the folders they get their meshes and textures from. I have never had a problem whichever meshes or textures I have used. I have never had the need to use any other piece of software to get bodies to work. Heads can be problem due to several things.

The followers get their meshes and textures from where their esps point.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...