Hajimari no Kiseki Mods

3 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

I have no idea how well it works in Hajimari, since I only use the character viewer and have not yet played the game. But it works pretty well in the character viewer (she attacks with Rean’s tachi and everything) so I’m betting it will work in the game. Please do try and report back!

I haven't played Hajimari either so unfortunately I can't experiment myself, but it's good to hear it seems to be working. The idea of having this work in CS3 or 4 is pretty exciting, I hope you can do it!

@Switch608 BRUH ?
That's an impressive amount of dedication to your waifu. I respect it.

3 hours ago, Switch608 said:

Special thanks to @amorrow28 for the tools and xls provided!

Now I can create my Eden in the game--A world that was all Elie.???

1.jpg.dc05e9a0818fbdd20faff05e1d771c8e.jpg

2.jpg.618e957a26677787d86c0fc8b4d333e1.jpg3.jpg.5cb4174a8f93db0db117eeece14efdcd.jpg4.jpg.05049dbf6f6a3c60b386030e9f7f65ad.jpg5.jpg.d93963d960fdf86a86dff207588c617d.jpg6.jpg.0f9d86151aee36ac1ddce66d4a1299ac.jpg

oh wow, I didn’t see that coming at all… ??

And you did it with the interactive-only script?! No more telling me I don’t sleep enough!! ?

Script update, mostly applicable to CS3/CS4 but worthwhile update for Hajimari as well!

I originally wrote my script to require that the source and target models are different, but actually it's really handy to allow them to be the same as that would restore backups!  The new version also allows command line arguments which will be super useful for making distributable mods.  Finally, adding CS3/CS4 required importing a library, so make sure to also have unpackpkg.py in the same folder or the new version of the inject script won't work.

7 hours ago, coomi said:

image.thumb.jpeg.84fb994b42450768a353c4f5014b532e.jpeg

Here are all my edits of @Switch608's nude mod in one single file. The mod replaces most of the bathing towel costumes with unique nude models. Everything you need for the mod to work with Hajimari is included, you don't have to install anything else.

Unique Nude Bodies (Hajimari).7z 8.44 MB · 63 downloads

There is also a separate download in case you only want the bodies, which you can use for CS4 and CS3 with the proper mod configs. See @amorrow28's post here.

Unique Nude Bodies - Bodies only.7z 6.32 MB · 26 downloads

Full list of affected characters:

• Alfin
  • Alisa
  • Altina
  • Claire
  • Duvalie
  • Elie
  • Elise
  • Emma
  • Estelle
  • Fie
  • Juna
  • Laura
  • Musse
  • Renne
  • Sara
  • Sharon
  • Tio
  • Tita
  • Towa

Installation:

Reveal hidden contents

1. If you already have either @Switch608's mod or one of my previous versions installed, uninstall them. I have renamed the previous Chinese folder names to use the English character names and there will be conflicts if you do not delete them. The files you want to delete will be in THE LEGEND OF HEROES HAJIMARI NO KISEKI\bin\Win64\Mods.

2. Extract the .7z file somewhere and move the contents to the game's root folder

image.png.0eb0c09821e69e3b0408248512d34fbe.png

That is all.

If your controller stops working after installation, disable the Steam overlay.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.b8ef00c99af9dfc3d75949725106ffcc.png

Uncheck this box.

image.png.a814ab580e18dab8e95ffd201adff636.png

Thanks to @Switch608 for the original nude mod and allowing me to upload his 3DMigoto config, and to @amorrow28 for giving me the push to make these edits.

Awesome, I'll update my CS4 post to link to your new post!

EDIT: Updated as promised.

Edited by amorrow28

2144002541_Emma1.png.449f8c7f8da3fd3ccf579e7c422bd506.png

Here's an update for my Hajimari no Kiseki skirt delete mod, featuring a bunch of forward ports from CS4 mod v1.3!  As I've stated multiple times, I haven't played this game, and I've only included support for costumes I've found in the character viewer as I'm trying to avoid spoilers.

Hajimari_UnSkirtMod_v1.2_with_3Dmigoto_1_3_16.7z

NOTE: PLEASE DELETE THE PRIOR MOD (delete the Mods/UnSkirtMod folder), OR THERE WILL BE ERRORS.  ALSO UPDATE THE NUDE TOWEL MOD IF INSTALLED.

Here is a save file that has all the costumes I worked on: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/175040-hajimari-no-kiseki-mods/?do=findComment&comment=3746330

The mod continues to be packaged with most of my CS4 files, since I dunno what NPCs were carried over.  If they were in CS4 and are now in Hajimari, the mod should work for them.  Where I could, I tried to verify that the models were working properly (and implemented some fixes too) using asset injection.

Instructions for compatibility for S_S_Majin's nude towels mod / nude swimsuit mod is included in archive, just follow the included directions (does not come with the mod).  Information on compatibility with @coomi's nude mod is here:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/166239-trails-of-cold-steel-4-mod-request/?do=findComment&comment=3832221

Edited by amorrow28
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2022 at 4:52 PM, coomi said:

Here are all my edits of @Switch608's nude mod in one single file. The mod replaces most of the bathing towel costumes with unique nude models. Everything you need for the mod to work with Hajimari is included, you don't have to install anything else.

Unique Nude Bodies (Hajimari).7z 8.44 MB · 273 downloads

There is also a separate download in case you only want the bodies, which you can use for CS4 and CS3 with the proper mod configs. See @amorrow28's post here.

Unique Nude Bodies - Bodies only.7z 6.32 MB · 162 downloads

• Alfin
  • Alisa
  • Altina
  • Claire
  • Duvalie
  • Elie
  • Elise
  • Emma
  • Estelle
  • Fie
  • Juna
  • Laura
  • Musse
  • Renne
  • Sara
  • Sharon
  • Tio
  • Tita
  • Towa

Installation:

Hide contents

1. If you already have either @Switch608's mod or one of my previous versions installed, uninstall them. I have renamed the previous Chinese folder names to use the English character names and there will be conflicts if you do not delete them. The files you want to delete will be in THE LEGEND OF HEROES HAJIMARI NO KISEKI\bin\Win64\Mods.

2. Extract the .7z file somewhere and move the contents to the game's root folder

That is all.

Hide contents

Uncheck this box.

Thanks to @Switch608 for the original nude mod and allowing me to upload his 3DMigoto config, and to @amorrow28 for giving me the push to make these edits.

Not working for me, bathing towel is still vanilla. Is this programmed to only work with the latest version or am i missing something?

32 minutes ago, misakig said:

Not working for me, bathing towel is still vanilla. Is this programmed to only work with the latest version or am i missing something?

Do you get the "hajimari mod enabler" text in the bottom left corner on startup? If you do, try hitting F2; it should toggle all mods on/off.

On 6/18/2022 at 9:49 AM, cyrus117 said:

wait are these for trails of cold steel 4? or is it the new game not out in english yet? 

Everything on this thread concerns Hajimari no Kiseki (Trails into Reverie) and all mods here are developed so far for the Cloud Leopard Entertainment release.

Switch608 and coomi’s nude mods can be made to work in Cold Steel 3 and 4, but only for characters that have towel models in those games. You have to use my skirt delete mod as well as a compatibility wrapper that I put together. Instructions on are the CS4 thread, start here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/166239-trails-of-cold-steel-4-mod-request/?do=findComment&comment=3832221

Edited by amorrow28

I have been looking into what the hell is up with Nadia and Roselia and I think my only option is to redo the bodies from scratch. They work fine in the character viewer, which I used to test the models, but ingame the models have a spike growing out of their left breast. I am almost certain this has to do with a weird vertex group on Juna's body, which I transplanted to all the girls.blender_MKDaUoRxSf.png.120ee884f4e3742a4a4973fd7c13f2f3.png

In this picture I have the weights on Nadia's chest. On the top right of the red area, there is a small white blob with a slightly different weight, somewhere in the ballpark of 0.00001, at the very limits of what Blender can separate. Painting over it slightly reduces the problem but doesn't completely fix it. I am sure this is the cause but we're dealing with such tiny numbers here that I don't think a human can fix this.

I'll redo the models from scratch at some point, using a model different donor model than Juna. I'll leave the broken models up in the download for now. 

I said "at some point" but I meant right away because I'm not going to let this game beat me. I remade Nadia and Roselia from scratch using Fie as a base. I updated the download links in the original post, but if you already downloaded the bugged models, you can also download this:

NadiaRoseliaFix.7z

Extract to THE LEGEND OF HEROES HAJIMARI NO KISEKI\bin\Win64\Mods.

2 hours ago, coomi said:

I said "at some point" but I meant right away because I'm not going to let this game beat me. I remade Nadia and Roselia from scratch using Fie as a base. I updated the download links in the original post, but if you already downloaded the bugged models, you can also download this:

NadiaRoseliaFix.7z 464.18 kB · 13 downloads

Extract to THE LEGEND OF HEROES HAJIMARI NO KISEKI\bin\Win64\Mods.

You are a legend!

I’m curious, did you try the vertex weight mix modifier tool in my tutorial as well? I had thought the issue was single vertices missing weight information, but perhaps not. This stuff is very confusing.

34 minutes ago, amorrow28 said:

You are a legend!

I’m curious, did you try the vertex weight mix modifier tool in my tutorial as well? I had thought the issue was single vertices missing weight information, but perhaps not. This stuff is very confusing.

I used vertex weight mix when I had extra remaining vertex groups. I think the issue isn't just missing weight, but the game requiring vertices to have a very specific amount of weight. As for why it only happened with Roselia and Nadia, the weight distribution on their original body is very different from Juna. Juna has 3 vertex groups for the chest; one for each breast and then another one for the rest of the torso. Roselia and Nadia only have one vertex group for the entire chest. Juna also has that tiny extra vertex group on her left breast at an eerily similar position to where the problem was. I ended up mixing all four groups into one, and something in there was problematic.

1 hour ago, coomi said:

I used vertex weight mix when I had extra remaining vertex groups. I think the issue isn't just missing weight, but the game requiring vertices to have a very specific amount of weight. As for why it only happened with Roselia and Nadia, the weight distribution on their original body is very different from Juna. Juna has 3 vertex groups for the chest; one for each breast and then another one for the rest of the torso. Roselia and Nadia only have one vertex group for the entire chest. Juna also has that tiny extra vertex group on her left breast at an eerily similar position to where the problem was. I ended up mixing all four groups into one, and something in there was problematic.

Absolutely bizarre.

By the way, I'm preparing a new version of the compatibility wrapper and I noticed that you've updated Altina's ini with the vb0 hash like my bugfix, but Roselia's ini still uses the ib hash.  I'll include a fix in my new version, but If you'd like to update your ini, change c2bccd49 to 8451c944 in Roselia.ini please!

58 minutes ago, amorrow28 said:

Absolutely bizarre.

By the way, I'm preparing a new version of the compatibility wrapper and I noticed that you've updated Altina's ini with the vb0 hash like my bugfix, but Roselia's ini still uses the ib hash.  I'll include a fix in my new version, but If you'd like to update your ini, change c2bccd49 to 8451c944 in Roselia.ini please!

Fixed. I've replaced the files again and added a changelog before this gets too confusing.

The only file changed is Roselia.ini at bin\Win64\Mods\UniqueNudeBodies\Roselia, which was in conflict with KeA's towel. 

Roselia.ini

I have updated the nude mod download link above. Every single towel costume has now been replaced with a nude model. This should be the final update, assuming there are no major bugs. Update by overwriting all files with the "bodies only" pack.

image.png.a99b1f50fca4159eb9553eac70550f87.png

Edited by coomi
On 6/5/2022 at 10:52 PM, coomi said:

old version, find the newest version here

Unique Nude Bodies (Hajimari).7z 8.44 MB · 297 downloads

Unique Nude Bodies - Bodies only.7z 6.32 MB · 180 downloads

• Alfin
  • Alisa
  • Altina
  • Claire
  • Duvalie
  • Elie
  • Elise
  • Emma
  • Estelle
  • Fie
  • Juna
  • Laura
  • Musse
  • Renne
  • Sara
  • Sharon
  • Tio
  • Tita
  • Towa

Installation:

Reveal hidden contents

That is all.

Reveal hidden contents

Uncheck this box.

Tio's hand has some problem,can you fix it?

70913989_2022-06-23010605.thumb.png.6dffab381ceadacc73db29aba5c6d816.png