Is there a version of this that completely removes the normal loading screen stuff and replaces it with this? I'm using the V3 Over file but still getting the vanilla loading screens about half the time.

Same here. I'm actually getting the vanilla loading screens like 70% of the time and I'm using  C3D-Vol1part3over.7z.

If someone could direct me to the data location of the vanilla loading assets so I could delete them, maybe that would work?

Is there a version of this that completely removes the normal loading screen stuff and replaces it with this? I'm using the V3 Over file but still getting the vanilla loading screens about half the time.

Same here. I'm actually getting the vanilla loading screens like 70% of the time and I'm using  C3D-Vol1part3over.7z.

If someone could direct me to the data location of the vanilla loading assets so I could delete them, maybe that would work?

As soon as you two pointed on this issue I checked and got the same bad results with Vol1part3over.

This wasn´t the case as i tested the mod /first tests were made on heavy moded game, second tests I have made on complete clean install+C3D/.

So my usual suspects were mods that i didnt have prior to reinstall.

NOT CONFIRMED disregard If you two can confirm that you use USKP/unoficial skyrim patch/ then its probably it beacause after i got rid of it the screens apear to gonne back to normal frequency /circa 8outof10/ and also the game stopped CTD. My second susspect was the mods load order but I´m getting good results even when C3D is the first mod. 

If USKP isnt the cause than maybe you are using the fast travel on short distances/ex. farm to farm around one town/ or going back and forth/ex. cityA - cityB - cityA -cityB/. 

Please try to travel longer distances and change destinations types/ex. city - distant stables - distant farm - distant fort - distant cave etc./.

Please let me know if this helped or not. I´m still looking at it and have further suspects/ex. level1 character with no faction or quest started?/ /DLCs?-as i do not have any/.

love the idea of this mod, but am a bit over/underwelmed by all the install options; any plans to add an all in one package?

Nice idea but I lack the knowledge to create one. So if someone can point me to some tutorials or templates then the probability of such package rises.

I would also welcome any suggestions on a possibility to have a "press E button to continue" option during the loadscreens. Is this possible?

I know that not all would like this, but if it would be another install option then why not.

As soon as you two pointed on this issue I checked and got the same bad results with Vol1part3over.

This wasn´t the case as i tested the mod /first tests were made on heavy moded game, second tests I have made on complete clean install+C3D/.

So my usual suspects were mods that i didnt have prior to reinstall.

If you two can confirm that you use USKP/unoficial skyrim patch/ then its probably it beacause after i got rid of it the screens apear to gonne back to

normal frequency /circa 8outof10/ and also the game stopped CTD. My second susspect was the mods load order but I´m getting good results even when C3D is the first mod. 

If USKP isnt the cause than maybe you are using the fast travel on short distances/ex. farm to farm around one town/ or going back and forth/ex. cityA - cityB - cityA -cityB/. 

Please try to travel longer distances and change destinations types/ex. city - distant stables - distant farm - distant fort - distant cave etc./.

Please let me know if this helped or not. I´m still looking at it and have further suspects/ex. level1 character with no faction or quest started?/ /DLCs?-as i do not have any/.

I had the same problem as everyone else when running this, so I started digging through the mod to find how you disabled vanilla loading screens in the first place, and I couldn't find any indication that you did.

So how did you disable them? It appears it's not working, but if we know how you did it, we can probably find what's causing conflicts.

I'm grasping the problem and mistake on my part now probably...maybe

I was testing the mod mainly via fasttravel and not through loading a saved game.

So here is my setup for the uploaded override.esp and i see now that its probably sufficient to override the fasttravel as proclaimed

but not for loading the saves.-need verrification from you about fasttravel behavior. I'm still at 8 out of 10 ratio with fasttravel.

-GetRandomPercent /functionNONE/ <= 18% ///-this value is a bit higher 
than vanillas <= 15% in some loadscreens
AND
-GetInCurrentLoc /functionLocation: all of the main cities/ == 1
OR
-GetInWorldspace /functionWorldspace: Tamriel/ == 1

With this condition logic AFAIK is the result- Whereever you may travel C3D its a winner in the chance roll and loads...

I'm not sure if the getrandompercent can recieve significant higher values than this.  

I'm affraid that the repeating of a random one loadscreen will occure more frequently with lets say 100%./?/

I thought that fasttravel loading and save loading uses the same approach... they still maybe do :s

Possible solutions for a more reliable override./?/

1/ Deleting in CK  +Micellaneous\LoadScreen

all the vanilla loadscreen entries.

/pro. easy to do

/con. loosing various text lores, hints etc. and..

...finished test with no good results- All deleted entries via C3Dloadscreenare are still present in CK

marked as *D deleted- In game they are still present with vanilla loadscreen nifs and texts.

I dare to delete or rewire the actual nifs in +Worldobject/Static\LoadScreenArt- as they are maybe used in game for some clutter etc./?/

2/ Rewiring the +Micellaneous\LoadScreen

all the vanilla loadscreen entries will point to the C3D nifs.

/pro. not loosing texts and more camera variety

/con. hard to test all the compositions /camera-model positioning / much longer production/test process

3/ Disabling the +Micellaneous\LoadScreen

all the vanilla loadscreen entries will recieve a condition that is unable to win the chance roll

/pro. easy to do probably

/con. loosing various text lores, hints etc.

...Im clueless on a safe conditions setup like this.

4/ Adding conditions to C3D +Micellaneous\LoadScreen

all the C3D loadscreen entries will recieve a condition that is a sure winner of the chance roll

...any safe to use champions in the conditions list?

5/ A quest based condition setup/

some vanilla loadscreens have GetStage function in the condions

/pro. maybe a quest based unlock for further screens

....not sure if its appropriate to complicate simple things like loading a screen with quest scripts

6/ Other method/?/

please consider that im planning to make further volumes...so for ex.- one volume should not win over the previous volume.

...any condition gurus here ;)

Please even if you cant help me with any details or with other solutions

tell me what setup would you like for a reliable override fix and why.

I'm grasping the problem and mistake on my part now probably...maybe

I was testing the mod mainly via fasttravel and not through loading a saved game.

So here is my setup for the uploaded override.esp and i see now that its probably sufficient to override the fasttravel as proclaimed

but not for loading the saves.-need verrification from you about fasttravel behavior. I'm still at 8 out of 10 ratio with fasttravel.

-GetRandomPercent /functionNONE/ <= 18% ///-this value is a bit higher 
than vanillas <= 15% in some loadscreens
AND
-GetInCurrentLoc /functionLocation: all of the main cities/ == 1
OR
-GetInWorldspace /functionWorldspace: Tamriel/ == 1
With this condition logic AFAIK is the result- Whereever you may travel C3D its a winner in the chance roll and loads...

I'm not sure if the getrandompercent can recieve significant higher values than this.  

I'm affraid that the repeating of a random one loadscreen will occure more frequently with lets say 100%./?/

I thought that fasttravel loading and save loading uses the same approach... they still maybe do :s

Possible solutions for a more reliable override./?/

1/ Deleting in CK  +Micellaneous\LoadScreen

all the vanilla loadscreen entries.

/pro. easy to do

/con. loosing various text lores, hints etc. and..

...finished test with no good results- All deleted entries via C3Dloadscreenare are still present in CK

marked as *D deleted- In game they are still present with vanilla loadscreen nifs and texts.

I dare to delete or rewire the actual nifs in +Worldobject/Static\LoadScreenArt- as they are maybe used in game for some clutter etc./?/

2/ Rewiring the +Micellaneous\LoadScreen

all the vanilla loadscreen entries will point to the C3D nifs.

/pro. not loosing texts and more camera variety

/con. hard to test all the compositions /camera-model positioning / much longer production/test process

3/ Disabling the +Micellaneous\LoadScreen

all the vanilla loadscreen entries will recieve a condition that is unable to win the chance roll

...Im clueless on a safe conditions setup like this.

4/ Adding conditions to C3D +Micellaneous\LoadScreen

all the C3D loadscreen entries will recieve a condition that is a sure winner of the chance roll

...any safe to use champions in the conditions list?

5/ A quest based condition setup/

some vanilla loadscreens have GetStage function in the condions

/pro. maybe a quest based unlock for further screens

....not sure if its appropriate to complicate simple things like loading a screen with quest scripts

6/ Other method/?/

please consider that im planning to make further volumes...so for ex.- one volume should not win over the previous volume.

...any condition gurus here ;)

Please even if you cant help me with any details or with other solutions

tell me what setup would you like for a reliable override fix and why.

6. My solution would be to add a condition to all vanilla screens which check a global variable. This variable could then be set in runtime to customize desired behavior of the mod (with a suitable default starting value).

I'd then use another global for each new pack you add, to enable/disable this particular package.

For instance:

C3DEnableVanillaLoadScreens == 1 when checking vanilla load screens

C3DEnableSlaveLoadScreens == 1 when checking pack 3 (slave pack iirc)

This would give optimal configurability with a minimum of fuzz for testing out and so on.

For even more configurability, I'd release each set of change in a separate .esp file. So disabling vanilla load screens is a separate .esp from the slave load screens. Each DLC would have it's own "disabler" and so on.

... and to promote that solution, I'd also kick start the project by testing the idea in my own game. Which I did. ... Here is an .esp which disables (most, so you still have some work to do) load screens.

Todo:

* The global variable is called tlsEnable, but you can just rename it to whatever you like.

* Not all load screens are covered, so you have to go through the list and see for yourself which ones remain to "fix". There's an asterix by the "Count" number for the ones that are already modified.

test_ls.esp

... and to promote that solution, I'd also kick start the project by testing the idea in my own game. Which I did. ... Here is an .esp which disables (most, so you still have some work to do) load screens.

Todo:

* The global variable is called tlsEnable, but you can just rename it to whatever you like.

* Not all load screens are covered, so you have to go through the list and see for yourself which ones remain to "fix". There's an asterix by the "Count" number for the ones that are already modified.

With your fix I get coreworks's loading screens when fast traveling all the time not even a single vanilla one came up, however when loading from indoor to outdoor I never got a single one of coreworks's screens.

Todo:

With your fix I get coreworks's loading screens when fast traveling all the time not even a single vanilla one came up, however when loading from indoor to outdoor I never got a single one of coreworks's screens.

As I wrote in my post, it isn't complete. Out of curisoity, which vanilla screens did you get?

Todo:

As you know what you are talking about and I don't and your idea serves perfect for the disabler

i've reproduced it in the C3D-VanillaOverride.esp.

the Global variable is called C3DloadscreenartVanillaEnable and it is checked by all vanilla loadscreens.

I did also fooled around with separate theme parts as you mentioned but in the end i see the only reason to do this for my testing purposes and so I didn't publish thees changes for now.

I just tried the new esp and its much better than the previous one (Thanks to Xaz and you) but sadly it doesn't override everything, I still get Vanilla, Dawnguard and Dragonborn screens when going from indoor to outdoor and sometimes even with fast traveling. I also noticed that now other mods which have loading screens are appearing more often like SkyRe and Frostfall. [EDIT: Actually other mods load screens are now the victor, still get your screens from time to time though]

I also want to ask if you are going to add more screens later on, maybe even with a new model? (Would appreciate one with bigger boobies  ;) )

All and all thank you so much for this mod! <3

P.S. My load order is at the very buttom C3Dlsart-Vol1.esp (part 3 one)
                                                       C3Dlsart-VanillaOverride.esp

hey I got Loadscreen mod:

PRODUCE PLACEMENT: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17148-sexy-loadscreensupdated-6172013/

what i did to get it to show all the time is to go through all the vanilla load screens and make sure they have no conditions, So basically go through each one and make sure they have no conditions.

Then on the loadscreens you add, add a percentage condition, you can set each entry to 100% and it will still be random.

PRODUCE PLACEMENT: 

what i did to get it to show all the time is to go through all the vanilla load screens and make sure they have no conditions, So basically go through each one and make sure they have no conditions.

Then on the loadscreens you add, add a percentage condition, you can set each entry to 100% and it will still be random.

I tried it myself and yes it does work. Thanks!

PRODUCE PLACEMENT: 

I tried it myself and yes it does work. Thanks!

Can either one of you tell me how to change the conditions for the loadscreens? Mainly other mods loadscreens like SkyRe and Frostfall because I only get them now and not the vanilla one with the latest esp coreworks provided.

Cheers!

For me, I edited the original loadscreen plugin. In the object window under miscellaneous -> loadscreens just went through each one that wasn't labeled C3D deleted all the conditions. Then went back into the ones labeled C3D, deleted all the conditions and added a GetRandomPercent <=100 condition. Of course this step is necessary. As it will enable the C3D loadscreens to show up everytime.

If you have DLCs then just load them up in CK, edit the loadscreens deleting the conditions like before. You can either save this as a new plugin or just set the C3D loadscreens as active and save it with that, assuming that you've already fixed the C3D screens with a single GetRandomPercent <=100 condition.

I don't really use SkyRe or Frostfall but I'm assuming it's the same set up as DLCs.
Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So yeah, I've downloaded and added the files to my NMM, and when I look into the files and then into my skyrim data folder, they're all there. The .esp, the meshes and the data are all there, the whole thing.

(I have part1data, part2data and part2add currently activated, but I have also tried with every possible combination of all of the files - all .data and .add files active, only 2, only 3 etc. EVERY. SINGLE. COMBINATION. - but I still am not getting any of the loading screens.)

I got another set of loading screens that I also use, and when they're turned on, I get only those screens(which is as it was before I got this mod), never these, and when I turn them off, I don't get any loading screens at all.

Basically, I have all of these files in the places they should be in, but I don't get the loading screens, and if I have only these loading screens active, the game treats it as if I don't have any at all and either skips the loading screen entirely or gives me the black-background-with-mist-screen.

The VanillaOverride files doesn't seem to actually affect anything no matter if it's on or off.

Nice mod! I'm just wondering... what steps are involved in making the load screens like that?

As I finnished the second volume for C3D right now i wasnt able to get to your question.

I promise to write all my sugestions after some rest and it will be probablz a long post.

stay tunned

So yeah, I've downloaded and added the files to my NMM, and when I look into the files and then into my skyrim data folder, they're all there. The .esp, the meshes and the data are all there, the whole thing.

(I have part1data, part2data and part2add currently activated, but I have also tried with every possible combination of all of the files - all .data and .add files active, only 2, only 3 etc. EVERY. SINGLE. COMBINATION. - but I still am not getting any of the loading screens.)

I got another set of loading screens that I also use, and when they're turned on, I get only those screens(which is as it was before I got this mod), never these, and when I turn them off, I don't get any loading screens at all.

Basically, I have all of these files in the places they should be in, but I don't get the loading screens, and if I have only these loading screens active, the game treats it as if I don't have any at all and either skips the loading screen entirely or gives me the black-background-with-mist-screen.

The VanillaOverride files doesn't seem to actually affect anything no matter if it's on or off.

I tried to re-downloaded and re-install your installation option again and everything works fine.

Please redownload and reinstall -

Check that its activated.

On Vanilla Overide installation say NO in popup. 

Sweeeeet!

I am gonna try it out and I know i'm gonna love it!

Thank you coreworks! <3

EDIT: First of all I love the new model, she's really pretty.

Unfortunately when using "C3D-Vol2part3add" and the "C3D-VanillaOverride" I get a blank loading screen with some smoke which is lighter than the vanilla one, and the game get stuck there and never loads.