Fusion Girl question on breast size

I am using vortex to mod the game, and have applied the FG conversion for theKite's Vault-Tec slave suit. Also currently using MTM for physics.

Do I have to do anything to increase the breast size, or did I do something wrong with my FG installation? Even when nude, they are the same size.

ScreenShot1.png

Do you have bodyslide installed?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25

Bodyslide is a tool you can use to adjust both body shape and outfits and clothing.

All of your sliders look zero'd. Build the body that you want or download somebody else's preset to use. Build both the naked body and whichever outfits you want.

If that's not your problem there is also this thread which may be able to help you. It lists the install order in case you need to troubleshoot something.

Hi, Renako. Every outfit needs to be built in BodySlide. If you think you built that outfit in BodySlide, check to see if there's another entry for it for Fusion Girl. I didn't use that FG conversion because I'd already ported that outfit myself to FG ages ago, but often an FG conversion does not delete the old CBBE BodySlide projects and instead adds its own FusionGirl projects. (For instance, my HN66 TRS conversion did not delete the CBBE projects but added FG ones).

So you need to not only make sure you're building every outfit but need to make sure you're building the FG BodySlide files as well.

Most authors create Groups for the FG conversions they make, but if that's a single outfit (not sure if it is) it might not have a group. Check the groups and if necessary type a piece of the outfit name and see if there's another project for it.

I bulk build the costumes and things look fine for now. I am just not sure why the conversion patch didn't apply.

Now I am having issues with OCBPC and MTM not working now.

If I am not wrong, I am suppose to install OCBPC, then install MTM and let it overwrite the .ini file, right?

50 minutes ago, Renako said:

Anyone using vortex that can help with this?

This probably isn't the problem, but I figured I would just toss it out there. What is your load order for FG, ocbp, and MTM? Vortex recommends loading ocbp, and MTM before FG. I set rules to load ocbp after FG, and MTM after ocbp. Physics work fine on my end.

On 8/18/2021 at 12:24 AM, blastikor said:

This probably isn't the problem, but I figured I would just toss it out there. What is your load order for FG, ocbp, and MTM? Vortex recommends loading ocbp, and MTM before FG. I set rules to load ocbp after FG, and MTM after ocbp. Physics work fine on my end.

Same load order here.

On 8/18/2021 at 12:01 AM, kharneth1 said:

No idea of vortex but looks like mtm is only providing collision config. Both, ini and txt , should be from mtm

Tried using both files from MTM, but still not working.

Vortex is turning out to be pretty complex and tedious to use. Crappy thing is that we cannot bulk import mods into MO2, otherwise I would have just use that earlier.

Now I am already thinking of doing so.

9 hours ago, Renako said:

Same load order here.

Tried using both files from MTM, but still not working.

Vortex is turning out to be pretty complex and tedious to use. Crappy thing is that we cannot bulk import mods into MO2, otherwise I would have just use that earlier.

Now I am already thinking of doing so.

No votex is simple, probably you install wrong mods or doing something wrong