SL Default Animation Remover

View File

Per description, replaces SexLab default animation behaviours with blank files, effectively removing animations from appearing in game and from FNIS registry. Mod split in 2 parts, for human animations and for creatures, choose one or install both at the same time.

Installation: drop archive(s) into mod manager of your choice, install, rerun FNIS, in game go to SexLab MCM and run Reset Animation registry option in Rebuild&Clean section.

Mod is similar to the mod below but is meant for SE/AE version of SexLab. Have checked compatibility with beta 8, 163 and 164c

Ā 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/16/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Any SexLab SE version
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by BreadDain
10 hours ago, Temphyx said:

Is this intended as a 'pre-animation registration' aid prior to activating SLAL with the new beta?Ā  If so, thanks,Ā  If not, well, thanks anyway!Ā  ?

If I understood you correctly, this won't work after animations are already registered. Either resetting animation registry or starting a new game should make this tweak work. SLAL has an option to externally trigger animation reset, which should work as well.

All I did is recompile default SL animation lists so they have a "disabled" flag by default.

Edited by BreadDain
On 8/22/2021 at 2:08 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

The only text in the description page is this.

Ā 

Ā 

What is the purpose of this? Does it solve a problem?Ā 

Consider it as a settings tweak for users that don't like default SL motions and want to disable them during initial mod setup.

7 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

For installation in MO2, what should the left-panel "mod priority" order be? Should it be before or after any specific mods?Ā 

Ā 

I'm guessing load after "SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA9" but what about other mods?

Overwrite SexLab 163, yes, any other mod that modifies the same file is incompatible, although I doubt that anything will modify animation storage script.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
17 hours ago, 2xchampion said:

is this compatible with latestĀ SexLabFrameworkSE_v163 ?

I've checked the content of release version of SexLab, it should be mostly compatible, the only thing that is missing is following:
Ā 

Spoiler

Ā Ā Ā  if Game.GetCameraState() == 0
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā if Utility.IsInMenuMode()
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā MiscUtil.PrintConsole("WARNING! To continue with the SexLab animations setup close the console and all the menu")
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā endIf
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Utility.Wait(0.1)
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Game.ForceThirdPerson()
Ā Ā  Ā endIf

judging by which it is safe to assume it is compatible with a minor defect. You can try it, if something goes wrong with animation list just report it here.

Edited by BreadDain

yo breaddain, i already asked this question in sexlabse main page and someone said if everything's working fine stay with beta 9, do I really have to update to latest version? I mean would I lose existing features or gain completely new ones cuz beta 9 zip is 111mb and latest one is 70mb. sorry I am still a newbie and lil paranoid about this.

4 hours ago, 2xchampion said:

yo breaddain, i already asked this question in sexlabse main page and someone said if everything's working fine stay with beta 9, do I really have to update to latest version? I mean would I lose existing features or gain completely new ones cuz beta 9 zip is 111mb and latest one is 70mb. sorry I am still a newbie and lil paranoid about this.

No idea, I am not the author of SL and there is no changelog for latest versions. Personally staying with beta 8, performance wise.

1 hour ago, MyMods5 said:

Hi, does this mod also remove the creature animations? If so, do I just delete the creature folder along with Sexlab and SexlabAp?

read the description, it's all there

15 minutes ago, MyMods5 said:

Ok I see. Do you know if there is a mod that does the same but for creature animations? Anyway thank you for the mod it cleared up a lot of space in FNISĀ ?

Tbh I didn't test default creature animations myself yet, might even add a tweak to remove them as well. As for existence of such thing - I am not aware.

• 7 months later...

Reading SexLabCreature
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod SexLabCreature. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (0) and corresponding behavior file (177)<<

Ā 

I get this error with Remove Sexlab Creature Animation mod for 1.63. Is this ok or should I be worried?

3 hours ago, edtide25 said:

Reading SexLabCreature
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod SexLabCreature. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (0) and corresponding behavior file (177)<<

Ā 

I get this error with Remove Sexlab Creature Animation mod for 1.63. Is this ok or should I be worried?

One of behaviours went to Overwrite for some reason, try this archive. SexLab Creature Animation Remover.7z

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...