Name That Mod... Settlers rip off your clothes, if you try to take anything from their inventory.

I used to use a mod, a long time ago. But I can't remember what it is.

If you went up to a settler, in one of your settlements, and took their inventory items. They would get mad, take it back and rip off your clothes, destroying them.

Settlers could also get unhappy with you, if you didn't look after them, or didn't defend the settlement.

That's all I can remember about it, it's been playing on my mind for a long time...

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, bradster511 said:

if you happen to find it can you tell me what mod it is?

Yeah... I will, I've been trying to remember what it is. there's a chance, I may have the mod in my mod archive collection.

I've been wracking my brain, trying to remember what other features it had.

- Settlers don't like you taking their items, they'll rip off your clothes if you take theirs.

- Settlers outside of your settlement, even dead ones, will do the same. Which was funny...

- It's got to be something to do with Poverty, if settlers don't want you getting free stuff from them.

5 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

In Fallout Nude Basic, there is this feature...

Settlers do not allow you to take items necessary for survival. If you try so, than they can rip your clothes and hand it over to RHYE to make some profit.

Maybe it's that ?

It's not Fallout 4 Nude Basics, I have been using that mod since it was released. I've never seen that feature in it... unless I'm missing something...

I don't know what RHYE is...

If that's a feature, how do I get it...

Could you pass me a copy as well? I don't want to be an opportunistic little gremlin, but I didn't find this guy and his mods until after he left. :(

Also,

On 10/18/2021 at 8:08 AM, Krazyone said:

I don't know what RHYE is...

The NudeBasics forum page mentions RHYE as a new trader you can go to to fix armor destroyed by the armor break system.

5 minutes ago, MaarIizRah said:

Could you pass me a copy as well? I don't want to be an opportunistic little gremlin, but I didn't find this guy and his mods until after he left. :(

Also,

The NudeBasics forum page mentions RHYE as a new trader you can go to to fix armor destroyed by the armor break system.

There you are... check your in-box. I love that mod, it's a permanent install for me. It has been since it was released.

RHYE... Is that the girl outside the Dugout Inn, at Diamond City. If not, I must have not found them. I know she was very expensive, and confusing to use. As she sold different stuff at different times...

It's a feature I never used, if something is destroyed, it's destroyed...

I'm surprised this page is still up, if it goes down. I'll have to start a new Forum FO4 NudeBasics Page.

I know in the base base game a settler/fallower will have their inventory refreshed while performing certain actions. This will cause them to auto re-equip their base gear (armor and weapons) . However they don't rip yours off and "Destroy" it. That is an odd one.... I think that might be in a Hard core survival mod.

3 hours ago, ragnarok8636 said:

I know in the base base game a settler/fallower will have their inventory refreshed while performing certain actions. This will cause them to auto re-equip their base gear (armor and weapons) . However they don't rip yours off and "Destroy" it. That is an odd one.... I think that might be in a Hard core survival mod.

It's possible, I've tried a lot of mods. I've been trying out a lot of really ridiculously tough, hardcore survival mods recently. But this mod was released at least 3 years ago..

That's why I'm having trouble remembering which one it was.

I think this mod, was trying to keep you poor, by stopping you from getting free stuff off the settlers. The settler ripping off your clothes, if you took stuff off them. Just being a feature of the mod, not the actual mod.